Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out (45698 Views)

Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP / APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List / 2023: Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Missing As INEC Releases List Of Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by unitysheart(m): 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
oikirodah:

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/egungun-don-enter-express-how-oshiomhole-avoided-inecs-hammer-as-lawan-akpabio-umahi-gets-quarantined/

Why didn’t they axe Bala Mohammed of Bauchi. Your beer parlor gist for make sense except that last one wey you talk say you can’t contest for different positions twice.
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by Harrisonwo(m): 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
favor914:
Mr Man stop talking nonsense, what of Tambuwal of Sokoto & Governor Bala Mohammed of Bauchi State, why weren’t they banned by INEC?

I am waiting for your reply.

They were elected so they still hold their positions.

Secondly, the tickets they picked were unopposed in the sense that the initial holder withdrew and a rerun was done and both came out unopposed.
On the SP, the candidate refused stepping down so a rerun won't be needed and ababio was appointed so he has to resign going by the new electoral law and also the APC Senate candidate for his senatorial zone refused stepping down too.
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by SpecialEdition: 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s real name as contained in his primary sch certificate is "Yekini Amoda Ogunlere" from Iragbiji Osun state. He changed to Tinubu after being wanted for drugs related crime in the 70s in US. That's why he didn't tender them to INEC
Gbas Gbos #doggy Rinu Room 419
Copied.
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by Cantonese: 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
Heiterkeit:
The electoral act didn't say this "You cannot run for another office within the same electoral circle after having participated in one." as you erroneously asserted.

After all Bauchi State governor ran and lost in the PDP presidential primaries. Yet, he still ran for governorship and won.

Don’t mind the fellow who just talked without knowledge.
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by Abiajiga(m): 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
Since i join nairaland, i neve chop ban coz i d obidient. Make me my do small. Today na my byday, make sumbody show me luv na haba. Tinubu ds side, atiku dat side. Obi no sabi me bt nairalanders sabi me, make person arange me smart phone for my bday old or new, e go help reduce ds hunga. I just d inside rum wit tecno button phone. Nairalanders una fit run am for me.make una no keep mute oo. Haba, how person go get una stil d repeat complain. Bia, mods, make una neva press ban, dem go ansa
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by ityP(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
free2ryhme:

They were elected

But they contested in presidential primaries
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by alanto: 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
oikirodah:

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/egungun-don-enter-express-how-oshiomhole-avoided-inecs-hammer-as-lawan-akpabio-umahi-gets-quarantined/
Boss when you go write Tinubu article based on the African Giant album?. I'm a big fan of your articles, I live to see a article where you quote 23', Way Too Big among other wonderful songs in the album that are meant for a jagaban
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by alanto: 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
SpecialEdition:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s real name as contained in his primary sch certificate is "Yekini Amoda Ogunlere" from Iragbiji Osun state. He changed to Tinubu after being wanted for drugs related crime in the 70s in US. That's why he didn't tender them to INEC
Gbas Gbos #doggy Rinu Room 419
Copied.
He even get primary school certificate grin
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by mushystuff: 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
PerfectJUSTICE:

Funny thing is the Orji Uzor Kalu no gree talk for public since. Better shame soak the man

Is it not the same OUK that has come out to support a Muslim-Muslim ticket for Tinubu with the justification that Tinubu's wife is an RCCG pastor and will be as good as a deputy president? I am even disgusted at the sick reasoning he provided but just to put the truth out there...
He spoke first for equity in demanding for the SE to be given the APC ticket but where that failed, he has still shown support for the eventual flag bearer as a party member. Stop spreading fake Yoruba vs Igbo acrimony.
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by EdCure: 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
Heiterkeit:
The electoral act didn't say this "You cannot run for another office within the same electoral circle after having participated in one." as you erroneously asserted.

After all Bauchi State governor ran and lost in the PDP presidential primaries. Yet, he still ran for governorship and won.
PDP pundits are the biggest ignoramuses in Nigeria.
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by Judolisco(m): 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
Great2017:
"What a shame that lawmakers who can't even understand the law that they created that disenfranchised them are the ones crafting laws for our future."
it's NGO's and some stakeholders that put all d laws and drafts together....most of them don't read ...the other day one came with his wives to the chambers and he was boasting he has 28 kids that he is a strong man...can u just imagine
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by Tobechuckwu(m): 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
Heiterkeit:

I think it's the new electoral law amended this year
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by Vitally123: 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
oikirodah:

Aren't they thinking of retirement? When 35 years old youths are deemed too old to be employed but 80 yrs old plus... are jostling for national employments, meaning they're too selfish, and don't want the youths to progress. And you wonder what has happened to conscience and human feelings. What more do they think they can offer? God will judge those behaving like this.

Who bewitched you in this country?
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by Vitally123: 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
mushystuff:

Is it not the same OUK that has come out to support a Muslim-Muslim ticket for Tinubu with the justification that Tinubu's wife is an RCCG pastor and will be as good as a deputy president? I am even disgusted at the sick reasoning he provided but just to put the truth out there...
He spoke first for equity in demanding for the SE to be given the APC ticket but where that failed, he has still shown support for the eventual flag bearer as a party member. Stop spreading fake Yoruba vs Igbo acrimony.

Don't mind him. Some of them have lost all shame and can pitch anywhere for their selfish interest and belly. But Nigerians have known them all.
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by HqBoss: 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by CaptainFM1: 1:22am On Jun 27, 2022
oikirodah:

You cannot run for another office within the same electoral circle after having participated in one.

What section of the electoral law is the above found?
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by snoopz: 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
You don't know what you're writing, had it been the guys that won the primaries stepped down in a written statement like what happened in kwara state where one federal house of rep, ajulọ opin contested for the Senate in his constituency, baba no enter , the man that entered during the fed house of reps primaries stepped down and ajulọ won the reelection, you won't be writing this this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) / Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) / El-zakzaky: US Warns Americans In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.