Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar (3598 Views)

Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) / Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University / Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar by DesChyko: 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
It's unfortunate but I already burst this claim here..

A simple Google search would have prevented this dance of shame.
Re: Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar by Alary: 11:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
Bring another propaganda,this one is stale.
I know you are still shocked that he won the primaries after you all claimed Buhari will never support him , you claimed Gej was the anointed, Ameachi was the consensus, Osinbajo was the anointed, Lawan was the chosen one bla ,bla ,bla .He won against all your odds and expectations , you are all disappointed. We expect you to bring more instead of you to start campaigning for your loser of a candidate. I wont even ask you to start campaigning ,I will implore you to continue the attack to make Tinubu more popular. E go clear for your face
Re: Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar by wiseoneking: 6:04am On Jun 26, 2022
famology:
The registar of the Chicago State University has since 1999 confirmed that Tinubu indeed attended and graduated from the school.

If you're not satisfied,you can go to court. You can go to international court of justice, you can go to ecowas court, infact you can go to court of arbitration for sports.

Descendants of hate over to you.
with a forged secondary school certificate? Remember he said that he didn't attend secondary school. The truth is now coming out.
Re: Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar by ehsan55p: 7:12am On Jun 26, 2022
Any cyber cafe Along Carpenter village in Jakande estate Ejgbo can do this naAny cyber cafe Along Carpenter village in Jakande estate Ejgbo can do this na...
Re: Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar by soojar(m): 8:02am On Jun 26, 2022
Brookdcook:

Yes we learn everyday na why I no fight or argue with you because we use tout on a normal for here . But that Olodo no know how university memo look like or even university letter but still Dey insult person

Yeah, thanks. Many Nigerians feel when you correct them on something that you are insulting them.

We learn everyday.
Re: Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar by soojar(m): 8:03am On Jun 26, 2022
Prosper123:
He is correct in this context. A tout sales something. Even though we understand he might have meant lout. You are trying to market your candidate

Okay.

We learn everyday
Re: Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar by Tzar9ja(m): 5:39am On Jun 27, 2022
At least he submitted some documents before being offered admission and his secondary school result should be one of them. The University can go to their archives to fish it out if the necessity is compelling enough. I believe this case is more than compelling.

Let's even assume that the secondary school result miss road. The university can still produce a statement of result assuming the original certificate don miss road as well. That statement of result could have been more valid.

This email can be written by anyone in the name of anyone. [color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Now 32 Including Kogi State / Suggest brilliant ideas/program that will improve Nigeria economic situation / Baarack Obama Bans Some Corrupt Cameroon Politicians From Entering Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.