Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar (3599 Views)

Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) / Reno Omokri: Bola Tinubu Attended And Graduated From Chicago State University / Tinubu Graduated With Honors From Our School, Says Chicago University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar by Kalashnikov49: 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
Zombie ..the statement said he attended (That is if its correct) did it state he graduated??

Why are you "Oluwole" miscreants so pathetic and shallow??

Thank you for the name of the Register and the date of issueance of statement...the world will investigate ..UNA MUST CRY BLOOD!!

Kagd10:

You mean the school will give or show Tinubu's certificate to you? You dey ment?

They've confirmed he was their student. Sink that into your skull

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar by Olaoluwa122: 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
seunmsg:

Tinubu never told anybody he did not attend primary and secondary schools. Stop believing the nonsense People’s Gazette is feeding you with.

The law requires evidence of education up to first school leaving certificate and he provided a university degree that is more than the minimum. So, what’s your point again?
Kk...everything will be clear in the coming days I hope....
Re: Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar by Lionnation: 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kagd10:

You mean the school will give or show Tinubu's certificate to you? You dey ment?

and you think a university in this world wrote that piece of trash

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar by Vandango: 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kagd10:

Look if I insulted you above I am sorry I am not an abusive person and we should not be insulting ourselves for politicians that doesn’t care . See let me explain to you how a memo of that query works in an institution.

Every memo asking for results or transcripts follow what will call through.

There was no through in the letter.

No Faculty

No department

Just from the Registrar .

In Europe countries we call the head chancellor
In the USA it’s called A Dean . There should be a remark to his office and through a faculty.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar by fyneguy: 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
Numerouno111:

Inec asked for certificates, you are presenting email....
Thought you could read ?
Anyways a BSc does not say much. Please share his SSCE cert,we want to check his real age origin and names

Dumb talk

What then is the essence of an affidavit? Are you this ignorant? INEC only needs to confirm the affidavit claims via CSU. That's all!
Re: Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar by Viscuz: 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
Cyber cafe
Re: Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar by Kagd10: 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
Vandango:

Look if I insulted you above I am sorry I am not an abusive person and we should not be insulting ourselves for politicians that doesn’t care . See let me explain to you how a memo of that query works in an institution.

Every memo asking for results or transcripts follow what will call through.

There was no through in the letter.

No Faculty

No department

Just from the Registrar .

In Europe countries we call the head chancellor
In the USA it’s called A Dean . There should be a remark to his office and through a faculty.

Confirmation from the school, not from the faculty.

You people dey ment or what?

The school always state if you want more information, send a detailed request.

The last time a USA university exposed a Nigerian politician, it was through the same means. They only confirm, not give any detailed information. They won't show you anything. Sink that into your skull.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar by ottersberger(m): 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
famology:
The registar of the Chicago State University has since 1999 confirmed that Tinubu indeed attended and graduated from the school.

If you're not satisfied,you can go to court. You can go to international court of justice, you can go to ecowas court, infact you can go to court of arbitration for sports.

Descendants of hate over to you.

Ehya, una even take time crop off the man's age from him face. Una sabi do photo editing, same work went into that fake document you paraded.
Una think say na everybody be dundee, I go teach una how to search the school archives for alumnus.

Una no fit deceive me.
Re: Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar by Brookdcook: 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kagd10:

Confirmation from the school, not from the faculty.

You people dey ment or what?

The school always state if you want more information, send a detailed request.

The last time a USA university exposed a Nigerian politician, it was through the same means. They only confirm, not give any detailed information. They won't show you anything. Sink that into your skull.

Olodo the guy even give respect so you go learn but you still Dey dumb

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar by famology(m): 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
ottersberger:

Ehya, una even take time crop off the man's age from him face. Una sabi do photo editing, same work went into that fake document you paraded.
Una think say na everybody be dundee, I go teach una how to search the school archives for alumnus.

Una no fit deceive me.

Please do and come back here to expose your foolishness.
Re: Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar by Kagd10: 6:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Brookdcook:

Olodo the guy even give respect so you go learn but you still Dey dumb

You're the olodooo..

You think everyone is as dumbb as you're.

When I wrote to my school for transcript, it was the registrar that replied me. It wasn't a detailed reply because I would have to take the necessary steps thereafter if I wanted detailed information. And that was me requesting for my stuff, let alone another person requesting for what it's not theirs.
Re: Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar by Brookdcook: 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kagd10:

You're the olodooo..

You think everyone is as dumbb as you're.

When I wrote to my school for transcript, it was the registrar that replied me. It wasn't a detailed reply because I would have to take the necessary steps thereafter if I wanted detailed information. And that was me requesting for my stuff, let alone another person requesting for what it's not theirs.
you and your school na combined Abule Olodo.

No details just fax and phone and u believe say na school send am . No our ref no your ref ..

So if the school wan find out weather this letter come from the school which reference them go use ? Abi them go come Nairaland come download the pics ?
Re: Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar by Kagd10: 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
Brookdcook:
you and your school na combined Abule Olodo.

No details just fax and phone and u believe say na school send am . No our ref no your ref ..

So if the school wan find out weather this letter come from the school which reference them go use ? Abi them go come Nairaland come download the pics ?

Says the one who's never gone to any university. Mention your university. You dey ment?
Re: Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar by Brookdcook: 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kagd10:

Says the one who's never gone to any university. Mention your university. You dey ment?
I no go I gree . You when go no know wetting memo look like . U go school go learn how to be tout for politician
Re: Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar by Kagd10: 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Brookdcook:
I no go I gree . You when go no know wetting memo look like . U go school go learn how to be tout for politician

Will you keep quiet?

What's the meaning of the tout you keep spewing?
Re: Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
It's a shame that Nigeria keeps putting up the worst of us and putting down the best of us. Of all the baggage-less people in the political space, many with verifiable degrees, doctorates, and professorships, and many with illustrious and unimpeachable professional and business backgrounds, it has to be shady and discredited animals like Buhari and Tinubu that would keep rearing their ugly heads! It doesn't make sense really.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar by Dohn: 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
Op, mk tinubu go collect atlist the official sch gazette or graduation brochure frm d sch com shw us mk we sabi abg, no nid fr plenty noise here
Re: Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar by Brookdcook: 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kagd10:

Will you keep quiet?

What's the meaning of the tout you keep spewing?

Olodo political hungry boy without brain to work for the master.

I am sure if Yemi Osinbajo’s nickname was “Dagger”

And Tinubu’s name was pastor you will prefer to support Yemi .

Olodo supporting fellow evil Olodo
Re: Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
Where are his certificates? All Tinubu needs to do to quiet this storm is provide his certificates!

Why are there so many inconsistencies in his record? Why did he say he attended Government College Ibadan when he didn't? That he graduated from The University of Chicago when he did not? Just because he worked at Mobil or so and so multinational corporation does not mean he is above providing information on his early life and schooling that every other candidate has also had to provide.

How can this man not know where he went to primary and secondary school or what years. It's a good thing the youth are finally waking up in this country, what could have been gotten away with in the 80s and 90s is no longer possible. We must know who this man is that wants to lead our country, simple.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar by soojar(m): 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
Brookdcook:

Tout is incorrect

The correct word is Lout. A tout means something different from what you are trying to describe

Many so called educated Nigerians don't actually know this. We learn everyday
Re: Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar by donb06: 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
famology:
The registar of the Chicago State University has since 1999 confirmed that Tinubu indeed attended and graduated from the school.

If you're not satisfied,you can go to court. You can go to international court of justice, you can go to ecowas court, infact you can go to court of arbitration for sports.

Lie wey HUNDEYIN don burst for Twitter already. He presented all the official letterheads of Chicago State University and this oluwole isn't one of them.

grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar by Kagd10: 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
Brookdcook:

Olodo political hungry boy without brain to work for the master.

I am sure if Yemi Osinbajo’s nickname was “Dagger”

And Tinubu’s name was pastor you will prefer to support Yemi .

Olodo supporting fellow evil Olodo

Another one who's drunk on the alcohol Peter Obi invested in.

Re: Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar by Brookdcook: 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
soojar:

Tout is incorrect

The correct word is Lout. A tout means something different from what you are trying to describe

Yes we learn everyday na why I no fight or argue with you because we use tout on a normal for here . But that Olodo no know how university memo look like or even university letter but still Dey insult person
Re: Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar by Brookdcook: 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kagd10:

Another one who's drunk on the alcohol Peter Obi invested in.

Olodo I’m from a good Yoruba home I don’t support Olodo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar by Prosper123: 7:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
soojar:

Tout is incorrect

He is correct in this context. A tout sales something. Even though we understand he might have meant lout. You are trying to market your candidate
Re: Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
famology:

You know you're only joking.
Re: Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar by famology(m): 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
donb06:

Lie wey HUNDEYIN don burst for Twitter already. He presented all the official letterheads of Chicago State University and this oluwole isn't one of them.

grin

It's funny the type of people who control your myopic mind.
Whether you believe or not it doesn't stop the JAGABAN.

Go to court and stop him. Making noise here won't help you.
Re: Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar by Kagd10: 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
Brookdcook:

Olodo I’m from a good Yoruba home I don’t support Olodo

Yoruba kee you there. Go drink the alcohol your Peter Obi invested in.

Re: Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar by Brookdcook: 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kagd10:

Olodo where is the result of your candidate?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar by ChoCho54(f): 7:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
famology:

Why are you running upandan like a headless chicken since we are all foolish and only you is wise?

Again, safe your energy for the courts. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar by ChoCho54(f): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
Kagd10:

So tinubu built the high rise buildings on the island?

Kikikiki grin

Truly tinubu supporters are doing a difficult job defending the peepoos man.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Attended Our School Says Chicago State University Registrar by Kagd10: 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
Brookdcook:

Olodo where is the result of your candidate?

It makes me see through propaganda and packaging of Peter Obi who did absolute nothing in Anambra. Heck, he stays in Lagos after running away from the Anambra he ruined.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Christian To Lalong: Reject APC Campaign DG Position Now / What Obijackson Is Building In Okija Anambra State (video& photos) / Danjuma Azemobo Musa Responds To Achebe's New Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.