Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget (44286 Views)

See How I Prepared A 45 Minutes Spaghetti Recipe ( Pictures & Video) / How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. / How I Prepared A VERY TASTY Tomato Melon Soup With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by NoGirlfriend: 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kollins11:
It doesn't look attractive and I'm sure it's not delicious. If I marry you I will definitely bring in my sidechick to come cook for me in your presence.

You're a waste of bride price.
too much vawulence

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Shedrill(m): 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kollins11:
It doesn't look attractive and I'm sure it's not delicious. If I marry you I will definitely bring in my sidechick to come cook for me in your presence.

grin

3 Likes

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Shedrill(m): 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
NoGirlfriend:
too much vawulence

I dey tell you grin grin
Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Channah1(f): 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kollins11:
STFU.

Tell your momma to open her mouth widely, I'm Cummings soon
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
Channah1:

It won't have that special flavor.
still same with normal onion so rest
Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kollins11:
STFU.

Tell your momma to open her mouth widely, I'm Cummings soon
That's for your uncle...do that to his wide mouth in the morgue..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Sterope(f): 7:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
Is that not concoction?
Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
Channah1:

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
they won't answer so don't kee ursef. They only answers Muslim cry.
Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Mariangeles(f): 7:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
Sterope:
Is that not concoction?

Edible concoction. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Lewisdinho(m): 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
grin Why are you Calling Lala, dude is saying the truth. Doesn't look delicious
Channah1:

Lalasticlala
Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Nealson(m): 7:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
Channah1:

It's a kinda grass-like veggy used in fried rice.

Waoh, that means it's the green leave of an onion, no problem na to they allow my onions to dey grow to get the spring onion but wait O how come have never encountered anything like that in all the fried rice have been eating all my life.... Chai!, that means have been eating fake fried rice all my life aaaaah! This one loud oooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by monerozi5590: 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
Deborah98:
No, I will certainly do that one day. The first time I came across it in the market here in Zaria,I was like which fish come be this one,it was a woman standing who persuaded me to buy it. Fish sellers here normally do sell in kilos,so I bought quarter to give it a try my dear my brain wan burst. Out of excitement I called my mom to tell if she can find it in the market there in the East she said no she didn't. Oh mehn the fish na heavenly...

Hei! Are you still in Zaria?
Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Lewisdinho(m): 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
Calm down na. Na wao
Kollins11:
Whether she's young or she be evening newspaper.. I can't waste my hard earned money to pay her bride price.

That rubbish na food? abi you no sabi good food.. I can't feed my dog that "thing".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by OlawaleBammie: 7:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
DonaldGenes:

Invite me for testing bro
but i am far from u na grin
Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Mariangeles(f): 7:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
Channah1:

Thanks ma'am. It looks way better in real life. Don't know why my camera is not projecting the veggies color like it did in the pot.

Of course, it tastes good. I just finished my third plate now. My tommy is almost bursting.

It looked good regardless.
Always be proud of your food, so long as you enjoyed it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Gemma11: 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
Channah1:
Pics 5
When it was almost done with tiny bit water still in it, I added the spring onions and covered to dry properly.

Pics 6.
Rice rice ready and served.

More pics.

This made a full pot was really tasty. At least it will serve me till tomorrow evening.

I'm currently on my second plate. Can't seem to have enough. The spring onions flavor took it to another level. mmm

Well done o but the rice looks anaemic. It needs more red colour for it to be called jollof. I am sure it tastes nice though.
Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by pmc01(m): 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
Channah1:

I wasn't insulting him. We are friends and that's how I tackle him. So he knows it's not coming from a place of anger or aggression but joke. Olawale is my friend.

I get it now. It seemed otherwise.

Still, I apologize for intruding.
Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by OlawaleBammie: 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
pmc01:

What do you define as "toxic"?
well, my choice of word might not be the right one to use, but what i meant was that i tot she's too... I mean i violent person, never knew she's easy so far u know her button.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Eagba(m): 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
Channah1:

Hahahahaha... Does he even strike you like someone who went to the four walls of the University? With this behavior? Naaah... I doubt.

mumu na so you insult my ishilove the one woman I respect for nairaland. since that day everything you cook na rubbish for my eye.

you're toxic and any man who wants peace of mind should run far from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kollins11:
my mum is a Bit*h
Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by pmc01(m): 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
well, my choice of word might not be the right one to use, but what i meant was that i tot she's too... I mean i violent person, never knew she's easy so far u know her button.

Good luck to your friendship
Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by freemi(m): 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
I no d too like jolof.but this one got me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by OlawaleBammie: 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
pmc01:

Good luck to your friendship
Lol, well, amen.

Yoruba would say..a maa n wa ore kun ore ni, aa kin wa ota kun ota so, i would be glad to accept the friendship with both palms grin
Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by halaqasa: 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kollins11:

Oloribu angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by pmc01(m): 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Lol, well, amen.

Yoruba would say..a maa n wa ore kun ore ni, aa kin wa ota kun ota so, i would be glad to accept the friendship with both palms grin

Koburu cool
Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Pakute: 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
Channah1:

Remain blessed. I pray for a man like you.
You go old.
Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by PrinceMajestic: 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
This is not the jollof rice known to Nigerians, maybe this is your village version. You can't even slice onions properly, the fish are obviously fried about 3 days ago and just bought from a shop and you add that to a fresh food, May God save us from women like this that boldly post this Nonsense as a delicious spicy food, I will continue to cook for myself even after I find a wife. I can't even trust any woman to cook for me except my mom, grandmom and sisters. I miss their their food especially my sisters food their husbands are enjoying now

3 Likes

Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by Obakovicho: 8:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
Channah1:

Thanks My dear.

What majority don't know is, it is not about too many ingredients sometimes. Again its what you're craving for at a particular point in time that will determine the recipe and method of cooking. They think it's always about chicken And color party jollof rice all the time.

Its my food and I cook it to suit my taste bud.

Honestly dear, this rice tastes soooo delicious. Even me I shock.!
As for the fried shawa, that's another delicacy on its own.
Have you tried it with abacha before? Haaa..
Funny though, but when money no dey na date food sweet pass.
Management food
Re: How I Prepared A Hot And Spicy Vegetable Jollof Rice on a budget by cenaman(m): 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
Channah1:
Pics 5
When it was almost done with tiny bit water still in it, I added the spring onions and covered to dry properly.

Pics 6.

More pics.

This made a full pot was really tasty. At least it will serve me till tomorrow evening.

I'm currently on my second plate. Can't seem to have enough. The spring onions flavor took it to another level. mmm

Instead of you to go that ur neigbourhood restaurant go eat with another #1,700, you dey waste ur time to cook. cry
Channah1:
Pics 5

Pics 6.

More pics.

Instead of you to go that ur neigbourho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State / Which Of These Brands Of Coca-cola Did You Drink? Years. / A Nairalander Buys A Big Puff Adder Along Akure-Ekiti Road, Butchers & Cooks It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.