Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,300 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State (44267 Views)

See The Yams I Bought For 2,500 In Benue State (pictures) / Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. / See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by Daninya33: 12:27pm On Mar 15
I just bought this spring onion from a farmer in a bush market here in Zaria,Kaduna State.

If you are familiar with Zaria,the market is known as,Kasuwan Amaru.

The spring onion is 25 in number and just few are small in size.

13 Likes

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by Zwooks: 12:37pm On Mar 15
Go and farm. Your own hand dey forbid work angry

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by CodeTemplar: 1:33pm On Mar 15
Only onions, no soup ingredient?

Imagine Onion and Rice lol.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by TonyBby: 3:26pm On Mar 15
Which part of zaria do you reside?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by Shinjawestern: 4:07pm On Mar 15
TonyBby:
Which part of zaria do you reside?

U wnt go rob the onions?

166 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by CheedyJ(m): 5:01pm On Mar 15
Just start spring onions buisness ASAP, buy in bulk & sell to d South West & East but that's if you can.

8 Likes

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by JayTripz(m): 5:01pm On Mar 15
Omoooo

I come de find The spring for the onions

Abeg na only me de experience this very slow network....both MTN and Glo

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by officialJP(m): 5:02pm On Mar 15
so na like this we go dey look our politicians

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by BarrElChapo(m): 5:03pm On Mar 15
Shinjawestern:

U wnt go rob the onions?

😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by Nanorest: 5:03pm On Mar 15
Idiots wants the politicians to farm and distribute the food to them. As long as you don't play your own part, this country will always deal with you.

Imagine graduates will claim farming is for the illetrates but they don't know that farming is the easiest way to become a billionaire abroad

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by Mindlog: 5:03pm On Mar 15
Zwooks:

I guess you are the one cultivating the rice, beans, yam, potatoes, pepper, tomatoes, maize , processing palm oil and vegetable oil etc, you and your family have been eating.

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by Raylight2(m): 5:03pm On Mar 15
Daninya33:
I just bought this spring onion from a farmer in a bush market here in Zaria,Kaduna State.

If you are familiar with Zaria,the market is known as,Kasuwan Amaru.

The spring onion is 25 in number and just few are small in size.

What's the use of the leaves , why are they special? Why are they called "Spring"?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by Villa12(m): 5:04pm On Mar 15
Zwooks:
so that you can inform your fellow bandits to kill or kidnap him

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by benuejosh: 5:04pm On Mar 15
Food is cheap up north.

4 Likes

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by Neoteny(m): 5:04pm On Mar 15
CodeTemplar:
Only onions, no soup ingredient?

Imagine Onion and Rice lol.

What if they already have everything else they need?

4 Likes

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by scholes23(m): 5:05pm On Mar 15
You won't get it at this amount in Lagos.
Your own better

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by NFBI: 5:05pm On Mar 15
It is much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by Depriest2020: 5:06pm On Mar 15
Shinjawestern:

U wnt go rob the onions?
grin guy did you edit the write up in the cartoon or you had it since and was waiting for this kinda post?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by sofeo(m): 5:06pm On Mar 15
Alright.

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by blowjohn(m): 5:07pm On Mar 15
Raylight2:

What's the use of the leaves , why are they special? Why are they called "Spring"?

Aromatics, flavor, scent.

4 Likes

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by CodeTemplar: 5:07pm On Mar 15
Neoteny:

What if they already have everything else they need?
..and what if they don't?

How probable (is it) that they have all other perishables? Use your brain.

3 Likes

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by Cj4charles(m): 5:07pm On Mar 15
Since APC took over, Nigerians have been comparing almost everything within ourselves and outside countries. That's to show the level of hardship APC and their online miscreants have plunge this country into, something that was rarely done during PDP's 16 years reign..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by aikyg(m): 5:08pm On Mar 15
Expensive!
Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by Godfullsam(m): 5:08pm On Mar 15
Very cheap.

This is onion season though.

Even tomato 🍅 price don dey reduce.

Na only pepper still dey do strong head.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by Jewessgratitud3: 5:09pm On Mar 15
Is this not normal onions?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by 7demons: 5:10pm On Mar 15
Gosh!! Does this looks like spring onions to you?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by Neoteny(m): 5:10pm On Mar 15
CodeTemplar:
..and what if they don't?

How probable (is it) that they have all other perishables? Use your brain.

Wow I've never met anyone stupider.

Seriously?!

Never heard of refrigerators?

Or what if they chose to show only the onions?

What the heck has happened to Nairaland with this serious infestation of criminally stupid fukkers crawling all over?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On Mar 15
Zwooks:
Help me ask my Nigerian people oo! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by Think9ja(m): 5:13pm On Mar 15
J
Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by CodeTemplar: 5:13pm On Mar 15
Neoteny:

Wow I've never met anyone stupider.

Seriously?!

Never heard of refrigerators?

Or what if they chose to show only the onions?

What the heck has happened to Nairaland with this serious infestation of criminally stupid fukkers crawling all over?
you determined stupidity based on probable scenario. Who is the stupid one now?

Oga go and sleep.

4 Likes

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by phobia2002: 5:14pm On Mar 15
Lair Onions is more cheaper now even in the west

3 Likes

Re: Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State by Neoteny(m): 5:15pm On Mar 15
CodeTemplar:
you determined stupidity based on probable scenario. Who is the stupid one now?

Oga go and sleep.

I chose to show a new pair of shoes i got. Nondescript idiot online concludes I've no clothes to go with it.

tongue

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander Buys A Big Puff Adder Along Akure-Ekiti Road, Butchers & Cooks It / Which Of These Brands Of Coca-cola Did You Drink? Years. / Health Benefits Of Ewedu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.