Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,151 members, 7,852,925 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) (34324 Views)

Court Restores Mahdi Ali Gusau As Zamfara Deputy Governor / Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) / Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
grin
Buhari thank you for disappointing these ones.
May God bless you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
This picture explains the current situation of the country in a million ways

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by Mindlog: 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
Sad.
Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by ednut1(m): 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
They voted buhari. Let them enjoy it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by Injustice001(m): 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
when will the army start python dance in Zamfara

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by kponkedenge(m): 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
Most of these people fleeing will vote Buhari again if they have the opportunity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by laivwire(m): 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
And some people still want the continuation of this party in 2023?

Disappointing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by Babaken(m): 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
an0daGuy:
Haaa shocked this is a very serious something sha

Assuming buhari, the commander in chief begged them to flee to the IDP camp he has prepared for them lie lie they won’t agree

But when the infamous boko haram commander in chief instructs them to flee shebi you see the way they removed their slipas and tie wrapper well well to run grin

Don’t worry, they should line up and vote APC again next year, by the time the bandits and boko haram enter version 2.0 you will be seeing grand fathers and mothers running faster than their grand children lol grin

4 + 4 = IDP camp

Yorubas should take note
You mean Sai baba people
APC UNLEASHED EVIL INTO THE COUNTRY.

4 Likes

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by braveboi4life: 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
I asked a colleague of mine who is from the north to be sincere on buharis performance, to my greatest amazement he said buhari is the best thing that has happened to nigeria, that in 2014 terrorist were bombing every where but now there are no bombings , its just flashing of kidnapping,
Me: I have no sympathy for them, let them leave with their woes

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by zaranymous: 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by treatise: 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
lalasticlala:
As shared by Twitter User, AM Saleeem

https://twitter.com/AM_Saleeem/status/1540704834004963328?t=Z6Pa3a3ya-gS2wNNpL9dTg&s=08

The traditional rulers that were recently given exotic cars should intervene.
Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
Buhariiiiiiiiii
Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
Same thing has been happening in the EAST for the past two years now. Since IPOB terrorist started killing innocent IGBO People.

Unfortunately, no one reports what is happening in the East.

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by Lightorder: 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
Codepain:
My people.
Seeing those pics give me nostalgia.
We'll overcome.
Atiku 2023
who be this ? I forbid you and that Atiku !!!!!! Never again! This is the legacy Asiwaju has promised to continue!!!! This is what they wish us all .God for bid and disable them all !!!

1 Like

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by another1: 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
Buhari and apc evil party keep telling us that Nigeria is now better of than they met it.

1 Like

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by Alpharey: 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
Why should I even vote Apc and a northerner again in this country

1 Like

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by Lightorder: 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
alsudan:
They are enjoying their Dividends of electing APC
in the spirit of reaping what one sows. Tomorrow those senseless freaks will vote atiku from their IDP camps and he continues from where his brother stopped

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by Thomthom(m): 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
When Jonathan was the president they complained.. But now How far?

1 Like

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by Jostoman: 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
In a country that have a president. Nawao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by Thomthom(m): 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
When Jonathan was the president they complained.. But now, How far?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by wethebest(m): 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
These brain dead abokis will still open their eyes to vote evil called APC or PDP cox of religion and tribal sentiments. Una neva see anything cox is crystal clear suffering is what gives u guys orgasm. Enjoy the monsters u created.

3 Likes

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
When you are forbidden from having state police you become refugees in your own land.

1 Like

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by Alpharey: 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
Injustice001:
when will the army start python dance in Zamfara

The python will make the army dance skelewu in the north grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by Jayinyourdreams(m): 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
Damn
Buhari has killed us all.

APC!!! YOU DO THIS ONE

1 Like

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by kingamaa(m): 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
This is so so disheartening

There was indeed a country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
Watch how those Nairalanders all over Ipob thread will pretend not to have seen this one!

See how the North has been handed over to Nomads from across the desert yet we all believe Kanu and Ipob are our biggest problems.

I have never heard of a single bandit shot and killed by Nigerian soldiers!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by afesco: 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
I have no sympathy for them because with all d warnings prior to 2019 Presidential Election not to vote for Buhari, they voted for him massively. If it is possible for Buhari to contest again, they would vote for him. Let them suffer for their foolishness.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by Alpharey: 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Same thing has been happening in the EAST for the past two years now. Since IPOB terrorist started killing innocent IGBO People.

Unfortunately, no one reports what is happening in the East.

Na Igbo matter dey give you sleepless nights. It is a pity

3 Likes

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by tarboshi(m): 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
I blame the blind BAT that flew to Kastina to wake up a retiree and made him the president of Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by kerry57: 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
This cannot teach the normal Hausa person a lesson. Let them continue to vote their bros without country running ideas into power. This will not stop them from voting according to their religion and tribe in the next election.

2 Likes

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
Alpharey:

Na Igbo matter dey give you sleepless nights. It is a pity

I just dey feel sorry for EASTERNERS, they are going through alot and no one is reporting their pains. Everyone thought, all is well in that Region. But that's not true.

1 Like

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by Obainomilano: 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
Codepain:
My people.
Seeing those pics give me nostalgia.
We'll overcome.
Atiku 2023
....look at you ...you are one of the reasons evil keep happening in this country..every sane Nigerian knows buhari is a saint compared to atiku and Tinubu and here you are saying you will overcome..with atiku..evil people like you are the reason innocent souls die everyday ....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola / APC Member Killed In Emohua, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.