Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,911 members, 7,838,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) (34295 Views)

Court Restores Mahdi Ali Gusau As Zamfara Deputy Governor / Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) / Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by Alpharey: 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
Their Darling Daddy is not aware,,,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
kponkedenge:
Most of these people fleeing will vote Buhari again if they have the opportunity.

They will even vote for him while suffering inside IDP camps.

These people have an eternal covenant with poverty and suffering!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by Gabbriell: 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Buhari should be impeached and jailed for gross dereliction of duty

Abeg no impeachment drama this time. Baba time don reach, allow am make him comot jeje.

After he is out, then they can hold him for whatever he is guilty of.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by Lightorder: 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
wethebest:
These brain dead abokis will still open their eyes to vote evil called APC or PDP cox of religion and tribal sentiments. Una neva see anything cox is crystal clear suffering is what gives u guys orgasm. Enjoy the monsters u created.
i don’t pity them . They have made their choice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by Alpharey: 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
blazesam:
So there was an attack yesterday and now, they got a notification about our super security operatives (bandits) .

Now, the question is, what has our airforce,army, police,custom, immigration, vigilante and even hunters done to prove to us that, bandits ain't better than our heroes?

If the above mentioned can't restore peace then, they are our problems themselves. Nonsense

You are looking for our security forces? They are all in Anambra 'defending' their Fatherland. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
Quest7777:

Where are the Python Dancers when you need them?

This picture is so so hilarious....the facial expressions of both men is just too funny

Captures the topic explicitly

2 Likes

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by Lightorder: 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
shortIGBOman:

I just dey feel sorry for EASTERNERS, they are going through alot and no one is reporting their pains. Everyone thought, all is well in that Region. But that's not true.
continue. As long as it floats your boat

1 Like

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by Omoslim26: 6:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN come and do what an eternally cursed goat fûcking bastard like you is destined to do all the days of your miserable life��
Come and say "very good" and masturbate away your future at the plights of others o grin
Eternally cursed bastard grin
May God bring Peace to their land.
The level of unrest and insecurity this country is going through in the hands of a general is very shameful undecided

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by emerged01(m): 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
This is serious! I imagined myself in this kind of situation with my family. Where person wan run go. And our security men are clueless about the situation.

1 Like

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by nesphil(m): 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
Sai Baba, Sai Buhari grin grin grin
Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by Alpharey: 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
shortIGBOman:

I just dey feel sorry for EASTERNERS, they are going through alot and no one is reporting their pains. Everyone thought, all is well in that Region. But that's not true.

The Easterners are living a better quality life than wherever you come from. Pity yourself

1 Like

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
lalasticlala:
As shared by Twitter User, AM Saleeem

https://twitter.com/AM_Saleeem/status/1540704834004963328?t=Z6Pa3a3ya-gS2wNNpL9dTg&s=08

The monsters they created........the north is the region dragging this country backward.....
1. Boko Haram
2. Religion extremists
3. Kidnapping
4. Bandits
5. Beggars
6. Out of school children
7. Giving birth to Children like rats

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by blazesam(m): 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
If na community crisis them go come.. if them call bandits them go japa

Alpharey:

You are looking for our security forces? They are all in Anambra 'defending' their Fatherland. grin
Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by kaludestiny10(m): 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
Northerners have not seen anything yet, since they refused to learn the lessons they got from Buhari first tenure as president. Instead, they all trooped out to elect someone who doesn't care about them for a second term.
What a pity to people who don't pity for themselves.
Sai baba, 4+4= wotowoto.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by Classic40: 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
so pathetic
Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by Kelvin3476: 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
THESE ARE STILL THE SAME PEOPLE SHOUTING ATIKU OR TINUBU 2023 OUT OF TRIBE AND HATRED. IF U WANT A BETTER NAIJA ,

THEN PETER OBI IS MY OUR CHOICE TO SAVE NIGERIA.
VOTE OBI
VOTE LP
Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by ufotunang: 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nawaoooo... see what Buhari has caused
Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by Kelvin3476: 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
Codepain:
My people.
Seeing those pics give me nostalgia.
We'll overcome.
Atiku 2023
MAKE UNA COME SEE ONE THEM . PEOPLE WHO FIND JOY IN SUFFERING
Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by Orch03(m): 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ok na
Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
Alpharey:

The Easterners are living a better quality life than wherever you come from. Pity yourself

That's what every Nigerian thought. Till you come to the East and see things for yourself. So many families can't afford to eat ones in a day. Ordinary food is no longer in the reach of the comon man.

Killings everyday. Rituals everyday, Robbery everyday. No one is safe here. But hunger is the major thing that's affecting our People here in the East. That's why Cannibalism is now the order of the day.

You won't find any dead body in the Mortuary, some People don eat them all. It's that bad. May help locate us in the East.

1 Share

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
Na promise land dem dey go shoo.. Bandits don turn to Moses; well dem tell us say make we fear North.
Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 7:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
And we have President.....
Na wao
Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by Ilawless(m): 7:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
If 100k isn't too small for you, participate in this challenge.
Call 08120908443 to enroll

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lightorder:
continue. As long as it floats your boat

When last have you been to the East?
When you come, you will she'd tears. It's painful what people are going through here in the East.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by Advocate500: 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mark it ,millions of vote will be manufactured from this area in 2023,that is what they meant by political participation.

1 Like

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by Bigchristo22(m): 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
lalasticlala:
As shared by Twitter User, AM Saleeem

https://twitter.com/AM_Saleeem/status/1540704834004963328?t=Z6Pa3a3ya-gS2wNNpL9dTg&s=08
Yet they still want Atiku and Tinubu to keep ruling them, it’s highest level of stupidity to add religion into governance because on a long run being religious will not protect you from bandits and kidnappers or even make you buy cheap foodstuffs, you must face the consequences of bad governance, if una make una nor Dey Obidient I don talk my own

1 Like

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
omowolewa:
At least, they got a notice.

Not just opening fire on them

Omowolewa is trying to see the positive side of an otherwise dire situation! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by potent5(m): 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
excess4luv:
...and all APC online warriors disappeared from nairaland.

They are out of town looking for Peter Obi faults grin

2 Likes

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by Iykoto86(m): 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
Codepain:
My people.
Seeing those pics give me nostalgia.
We'll overcome.
Atiku 2023
You guys are very stupid .i have absolutely no pity for nigerians.i am igbo .
Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by Selfmotivated: 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nigeria has gone to the dogs. Now bandits are now kings in a country that despise fair rule. So bad... They now dictate if citizens will live or die. Consequently, the beginning of the fulanization of that part of the country. The so called FG is weak so what left, only time will tell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 7:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
What's the total vote of Zamfara to Buhari/APC in 2015 and 2019? Una never see chomtin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
Under the very nose of the lifeless, commander-IN-THIEF undecided.
Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER undecided
Nig urgently needs a SANE, SOUND and COMPETENT LEADER!
# ENOUGH OF NONSENSE

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Are Unable To Serve Processes On Tinubu – Atiku, Obi Complain / Patience Jonathan At Dickson Seriaki's Re-election Campaign (photos) / President Buhari Signs 2016 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.