Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Hmmm Woman Matter. I handle am well abi? Cos i hear say i get temper well well - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hmmm Woman Matter. I handle am well abi? Cos i hear say i get temper well well (1279 Views)

One Ashawo Wey I Find Go Quarter Yesterday I Hear Say She Done Die / My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke / My Experience With Street Corner Cultist! (woman Matter!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hmmm Woman Matter. I handle am well abi? Cos i hear say i get temper well well by Koporke: 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
There's this ex of mine that i called earlier this month for some fun for old time's sake. Now mama say she get belle, i went to go meet her at her place and she said she's keeping the child, we already did an abortion once when we were dating ...the matter she no gree show me test. It's simple since you're pregnant show me the test It's easy. Na once i para, she come dey change topic but as a guyman wetin i dey fear the most is to take care of another man's child man.

Re: Hmmm Woman Matter. I handle am well abi? Cos i hear say i get temper well well by Jashub: 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
Bros, just dey take am easy as you dey knack all those babes, because one-day, one-day, e fit hook you and you go confuse pass Buhari grin
Re: Hmmm Woman Matter. I handle am well abi? Cos i hear say i get temper well well by AllBlack: 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
Leave the liar let her FIGURE HERSELF OUT.

1 Like

Re: Hmmm Woman Matter. I handle am well abi? Cos i hear say i get temper well well by ikeno(m): 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
Gitls and their manipulative nature its in their blood
Re: Hmmm Woman Matter. I handle am well abi? Cos i hear say i get temper well well by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
It's either she is not pregnant or she is pregnant for someone else..
I can bet my balls that if she is.. it is never yours..

1 Like

Re: Hmmm Woman Matter. I handle am well abi? Cos i hear say i get temper well well by Deborah98(f): 8:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
She's pregnant but not for you... She still get option her head never come down. This one na real street girl.

2 Likes

Re: Hmmm Woman Matter. I handle am well abi? Cos i hear say i get temper well well by Prettygirl200(f): 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lol the pregnancy is not for u!!! And she might not be pregnant either maybe she was use am chop u that is if she isn't pregnant oooo. My gender shaaa
Re: Hmmm Woman Matter. I handle am well abi? Cos i hear say i get temper well well by Koporke: 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
AllBlack:
Leave the liar let her FIGURE HERSELF OUT.

I dey tell you
Re: Hmmm Woman Matter. I handle am well abi? Cos i hear say i get temper well well by Koporke: 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol the pregnancy is not for u!!! And she might not be pregnant either maybe she was use am chop u that is if she isn't pregnant oooo. My gender shaaa

My sentiments exactly. I don reason am. There's no woman that will not want to show you a pregnancy test, especially wheni don agree to take full responsibility.
Re: Hmmm Woman Matter. I handle am well abi? Cos i hear say i get temper well well by Whazar(m): 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mumu girl wan whine op
Re: Hmmm Woman Matter. I handle am well abi? Cos i hear say i get temper well well by Prettygirl200(f): 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
Koporke:

My sentiments exactly. I don reason am. There's no woman that will not want to show you a pregnancy test, especially wheni don agree to take full responsibility.
Yeah even if there's no pregnant text results she can aswell show u that pregancy skit u know what am saying the one u buy 200 naira after texting u see two redlines as a sign to show that she is pregnant. Pls be careful nothing kills a man faster than taking care of another man's child.

1 Like

Re: Hmmm Woman Matter. I handle am well abi? Cos i hear say i get temper well well by Koporke: 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Yeah even if there's no pregnant text results she can aswell show u that pregancy skit u know what am saying the one u buy 200 naira after texting u see two redlines as a sign to show that she is pregnant. Pls be careful nothing kills a man faster than taking care of another man's child.

She has agreed now to follow me to the hospital tomorrow for the test. So na im. Until i see the result bro i no go gree. grin
Re: Hmmm Woman Matter. I handle am well abi? Cos i hear say i get temper well well by Prettygirl200(f): 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
Koporke:

She has agreed now to follow me to the hospital tomorrow for the test. So na im. Until i see the result bro i no go gree. grin
Lol am a woman please not a bro.
Re: Hmmm Woman Matter. I handle am well abi? Cos i hear say i get temper well well by Koporke: 11:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:

Hahaha. Sorry you flow so well that i thought you were...
Re: Hmmm Woman Matter. I handle am well abi? Cos i hear say i get temper well well by Prettygirl200(f): 7:45am On Jun 26, 2022
Koporke:

Hahaha. Sorry you flow so well that i thought you were...
Lol not at all. Am a woman!!!
Re: Hmmm Woman Matter. I handle am well abi? Cos i hear say i get temper well well by Prettygirl200(f): 7:47am On Jun 26, 2022
Koporke:

U have to be careful oooo make e no b say she don go arrange with doctor make doctor say na u get the belle oooo. It might be that she is really pregnant but it might not be for u ooooo. Use your wisdom.
Re: Hmmm Woman Matter. I handle am well abi? Cos i hear say i get temper well well by Cazzim(m): 7:54am On Jun 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:

u are a man not a woman
Re: Hmmm Woman Matter. I handle am well abi? Cos i hear say i get temper well well by Prettygirl200(f): 8:00am On Jun 26, 2022
Cazzim:

u are a man not a woman
Should I be arguing with a dummy Anyways that's your own cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: Hmmm Woman Matter. I handle am well abi? Cos i hear say i get temper well well by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 26, 2022
Deborah98:
She's pregnant but not for you... She still get option her head never come down. This one na real street girl.
Real street o
Re: Hmmm Woman Matter. I handle am well abi? Cos i hear say i get temper well well by Koporke: 8:37am On Jun 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
U have to be careful oooo make e no b say she don go arrange with doctor make doctor say na u get the belle oooo. It might be that she is really pregnant but it might not be for u ooooo. Use your wisdom.

She's not that good. Lol. Besides na me wan choose the hospital and na surprise. grin
Re: Hmmm Woman Matter. I handle am well abi? Cos i hear say i get temper well well by DSC7: 8:44am On Jun 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol not at all. Am a woman!!!

You are confused....

Are you a girl, lady or woman? undecidedcos ur moniker says otherwise..
Re: Hmmm Woman Matter. I handle am well abi? Cos i hear say i get temper well well by Prettygirl200(f): 8:45am On Jun 26, 2022
Koporke:

She's not that good. Lol. Besides na me wan choose the hospital and na surprise. grin
Okay that's better.
Re: Hmmm Woman Matter. I handle am well abi? Cos i hear say i get temper well well by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:52am On Jun 26, 2022
Op wey be street, one girl wan whine am,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Video Of A Lady That Sleep With A Dog For N1.5 Million / What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 6million Naira / My Girlfriend Cheated And I Want To Emotionally Torment Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.