Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani (40438 Views)

The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga / Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' / Adeosun NYSC Certificate Saga: Presidency Orders Probe Of Alleged Scandal.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by Xbobtage: 6:54am On Jun 26, 2022
erubati:

But the highest educational qualification is a BSC

For clarity the comparison is between a person who is saying he did not even attend Primary or Secondary Schools and no verifiable Bachelors Degree compared to a person who has a verfiable degree and further went to attended Leadership Programs at 5 of the top Universities on the Planet.

Which of the two appears to be more hands on ready to be a leader of a country in a serious Crises, remove tribe and then judge.
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by Psalmistproject: 6:56am On Jun 26, 2022
Even a bricklayer built many schools without even knowing how to read and write.

So, our country has been reduced to this level of jokery.
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by BelovedofLord: 6:58am On Jun 26, 2022
PresidObi:
Meaning that the news is real?
What have we done to deserve the kind of people we have as leaders?
THESE ARE NOT LEADERS!

BUT FORCEFUL, RULERS!!!
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by hardbody: 6:59am On Jun 26, 2022
pquaver:

Oga back in the days you must not attend secondary school to go to university.. U could learn at home and make ur olevels or a levels. Example.. My own dad did not go to secondary school because he was an orphan.. But as he was teaching after his primary school he started to learn at home for he's London GCE.. He would receive the topic and subject by post and when you are done, they will send u exam by post you will answer and send back. That was how he obtained his London GCE o and A levels.. And proceed to unn, oau ife and finally to UK to study... So it wasn't a must to go to secondary, if u were bright you could also obtain ur o levels from home..

At the point of admission to the uni you must produce the long distance result. We are saying baba should produce the long distance result, the Cambridge GCE. Is this difficult? That's how ya'll defended Buhari and that got us to where we are today. Una no dey tire for mediocrity? Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by Angelfrost(m): 6:59am On Jun 26, 2022
PresidObi:

What we have done?!! We have permitted corruption to take the grand stage in every sector of our nation!

That's why corrupt people no longer have remorse.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by famology(m): 7:01am On Jun 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Probably because he is benefiting from Tinubu's urine grin.

He built schools and he has no primary and secondary school certificates.

And the issue isn't something to debate on

Go to court

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by famology(m): 7:04am On Jun 26, 2022
Ranting on nairaland won't help you people.
Make una go court.
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by ChoCho54(f): 7:06am On Jun 26, 2022
Mickykarim:

HE IS ONLY TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT of THE POOL OF STUPIDITY.

Read his message again and free yourself from the shackles of BONDAGE of IGNORANCE.
Most of you don't even understand sarcasm.
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by maasoap(m): 7:07am On Jun 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:

You can debate as much as you would like, it doesn't change the fact that he will be president next year.
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by Ojuntana: 7:08am On Jun 26, 2022
TheDemola:
Former Senator representing Kaduna Central Senatorial District has reacted to the certificate saga of APC presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by stating that the matter should be laid to rest.

Check out his tweet

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1540673386820640768?t=lMYOJ7xlqzIsoPjkoaVRWg&s=19
What is this one saying
How is this funny
We're talking about the integrity of the highest office in the land and her chooses to be witty.
Has he considered the implication of having two people with questions around their educational qualification for that office occupy that office consecutively?
We'll become a laughing stock in the eyes of the whole earth!
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by paxonel(m): 7:12am On Jun 26, 2022
post=114161028:
Please let us make intelligent and informed arguments. I am a retiree from ExxonMobil. The corporation doesn't hire anyone without first doing background checks.
They write to every institution you have attended and get a written confirmation of the documents you supplied during the recruitment process before you are hired.
And even thereafter you're made to go through a probationary period during which personal checks are done on your background before you are confirmed.
They went to all the media houses and small enterprises that I filled in my CV to make background checks on me and I was getting the feedback from the proprietors of those enterprises.
Even if the nonsense here were to be true (which is not) ExxonMobil would still have called for his prosecution if it was found out that he joined the corporation with dubious certificates.
Multinational corporations don't take issues like that likely.
When he was governor we invited him to the staff house and had a meeting with him on our expectations from him and the need to protect the ExxonMobil heritage.
That's because Sir Michael Otedola (another Ex Mobil politician) was branded as "Baba go slow" and the corporation didn't like it.
In that meeting we remember teasing him that we don't want him to become another "Baba go slow".
The next day after that meeting he cleared all the dirt and garbage which were all over Lagos because it was a sore point of reference during that meeting.
Let's not insult the sensibilities of a world class corporation like ExxonMobil by suggesting that they can hire someone and allow him grow to become company treasurer before doing background checks.
That's as stupid as it sounds. Thanks.
you haven't learnt your lesson, you are coming back to do the same mistake, the same campaign rubbush you did for Buhari in 2014. Buhari who never had a viable school certificate that led Nigerians into the sufferings they are still going through for eight years, you nor get conscience?
Now you have started again campaigning for this agbero, tout called Tinubu, who never had primary and secondary school certificate.

Anyone listening to you does so at his peril.

Oh, you think because probably the man must have attended primary and secondary school somewhere and can speak English fluently, therefore he has primary and secondary school certificate?
For your information, there are many children outthere who attended primary and secondary school but they didn't graduate, that could also be the case of Tinubu when he was growing up.
Remember, he said he grow up as a tout?

https://www.thengblog.com.ng/2022/06/i-was-in-government-college-ibadan-gci.html?m=1

Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by LeoDeKing: 7:13am On Jun 26, 2022
EnglandAmaka:

LeoDeking is a pig
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by Freddo99(m): 7:13am On Jun 26, 2022
Because he built schools so he qualified to lead nigeria without certificate? If that is the case now let nigerians stop schooling since education is not important in nigera. It means this man achieve evrything by hooks and crook without following due process all this years? I pity naija. May God help us.
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by franchasofficia: 7:23am On Jun 26, 2022
pquaver:

Oga back in the days you must not attend secondary school to go to university.. U could learn at home and make ur olevels or a levels. Example.. My own dad did not go to secondary school because he was an orphan.. But as he was teaching after his primary school he started to learn at home for he's London GCE.. He would receive the topic and subject by post and when you are done, they will send u exam by post you will answer and send back. That was how he obtained his London GCE o and A levels.. And proceed to unn, oau ife and finally to UK to study... So it wasn't a must to go to secondary, if u were bright you could also obtain ur o levels from home..
You are very correct.

But the issue here is that Tinubu claimed he attended Primary and Secondary schools and even included affidavits showing school names and year he graduated when he contested Lagos Govornor.

How come he is now hiding the same Primary and Secondary schools he said he attended? Maybe because the old boys association of those schools came out to say he didn't attend their school so he decided to hide which means perjury offense.

Tinubu should bring back the affidavit he used in his Governorship form so the public can scrutinize it. He should have stated from the start that he didn't attend Primary and Secondary schools and that would have been settled.

People claiming he worked with Mobil, etc, so many employees of big conglomerates in Nigeria and abroad are all using forged certificates. I know someone that works in a firm that helps to verify employees' certificates and if I tell you how many top managers and directors of big firms you know that have been fired because of forged certificate you will be shocked.

Nigerians should stop being daft, there is nothing wrong in asking for accountability from a Presidential aspirant no matter who he is.

Tinubu ought to be charged for perjury if he refuses to stick to the same affidavit he used in his Governorship form.
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by franchasofficia: 7:28am On Jun 26, 2022
post=114161028:
Please let us make intelligent and informed arguments. I am a retiree from ExxonMobil. The corporation doesn't hire anyone without first doing background checks.
They write to every institution you have attended and get a written confirmation of the documents you supplied during the recruitment process before you are hired.
And even thereafter you're made to go through a probationary period during which personal checks are done on your background before you are confirmed.
They went to all the media houses and small enterprises that I filled in my CV to make background checks on me and I was getting the feedback from the proprietors of those enterprises.
Even if the nonsense here were to be true (which is not) ExxonMobil would still have called for his prosecution if it was found out that he joined the corporation with dubious certificates.
Multinational corporations don't take issues like that likely.
When he was governor we invited him to the staff house and had a meeting with him on our expectations from him and the need to protect the ExxonMobil heritage.
That's because Sir Michael Otedola (another Ex Mobil politician) was branded as "Baba go slow" and the corporation didn't like it.
In that meeting we remember teasing him that we don't want him to become another "Baba go slow".
The next day after that meeting he cleared all the dirt and garbage which were all over Lagos because it was a sore point of reference during that meeting.
Let's not insult the sensibilities of a world class corporation like ExxonMobil by suggesting that they can hire someone and allow him grow to become company treasurer before doing background checks.
That's as stupid as it sounds. Thanks.
Tinubu should bring back the affidavit he used in his Governorship form so the public can scrutinize it. He should have stated from the start that he didn't attend Primary and Secondary schools and that would have been settled.

People claiming he worked with Mobil, etc, so many employees of big conglomerates in Nigeria and abroad are all using forged certificates. I know someone that works in a firm that helps to verify employees' certificates and if I tell you how many top managers and directors of big firms you know that have been fired because of forged certificate you will be shocked.

Go and Google Risk Control, that's their job. You are so dishonorable and bigoted. Dishonesty and bigotry has eaten so deep into your life, so pathetic.

Nigerians should stop being daft, there is nothing wrong in asking for accountability from a Presidential aspirant no matter who he is.

Tinubu ought to be charged for perjury if he refuses to stick to the same affidavit he used in his Governorship form.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by SpecialEdition: 7:31am On Jun 26, 2022
@officialABAT has certificate but he is hiding his age because he went to secondary school before he was officialy born. Vote @PeterObi a man that can communicate. I wish @ProfOsinbajo was in the race too.

Where are the paid Vampires following BAT?
Abi they never pay Una?
Anyway whatever chicken change you collect to destroy your country just remember that the delegates collected in Dollars.
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by Ayed44: 7:33am On Jun 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:

It's actually a sarcasm.
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by DeleTaller: 7:34am On Jun 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:

He is simply calling you guys fools.... you still don't get it. ?
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by DeleTaller: 7:37am On Jun 26, 2022
Shehu Sanni simply call you guys fools and you still don't get it. oga o fun warisi yin o.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by Mrice22: 7:43am On Jun 26, 2022
Buhari wey go Primary and Secondary school, see as Naija dey.. talk more of person wey no go school and about to die.. make them just destroy this country like Sodom and Gomorrah
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by Chopcy29: 7:49am On Jun 26, 2022
Hilarious man
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by Greatlee54: 7:52am On Jun 26, 2022
Says a brainless blogger
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by Xscape1993(m): 7:54am On Jun 26, 2022
PresidObi:

rulers not leaders...point of correction please.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by almayda: 7:55am On Jun 26, 2022
I was shocked to my bone marrow some years back when I saw able bodied,mentally stable and intelligent people believing that PMB was a clone,I'm even more baffled now at they people believing and circulating this trash.Maybe I have people overated after all.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by EnglandAmaka(f): 7:59am On Jun 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Most likely one of the 10k monthly Tinubu urchins abi?

According to ipob, anyone with a candidate different from pandora hoebi is on Tinubu's payroll. grin

But some 3 to 4 idiots taking pictures in some states are in love with pandora hoebi.

Very funny pipu.

1 billion Pig
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by Ijoba85: 7:59am On Jun 26, 2022
Sometimes I wonder how you people reason, Is it possible to become an accountant for an organisation as highly placed as exon Mobil without educational certificates? Is it possible to become a legislator without primary or secondary school certificates?
Totilopussylick:

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by yahmohy27: 8:04am On Jun 26, 2022
Xbobtage:
Well Mr. Tinubu Sir, you said you went to University of Chicago right?, then they would be able to provide u with a copy of the secondary school transcript that was used in securing your admission. Those records are permanently kept at the school and can be provided on request by the an Alumni. You have had 8 years to prepare for this your lifelong ambition, are you saying you never contacted the university?? You cant be expecting us to elect another President without any Degrees or Primary or secondary school cert nah after all the shege we have seen in the hands of this your guy in charge

Meanwhile...Imagine the dusting when it comes to Academic Qualification. No Primary or Secondary School Certificate compared to

...Peter Obi is an Alumni of some of the Top Higher institutions on the planet, Harvard Business School, the London School of Economics, Columbia Business School, the International Institute for Management Development, Kellogg School of Management of Northwestern University, Business School of Oxford University, Business School of Cambridge University. He knows and understands the value of Billions and where to put them..
Ipob candidates always win with LIKES on social media.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by Oluwadare316(m): 8:04am On Jun 26, 2022
PresidObi:

Stop insulting Nigerian people.
Nigerians are asking these questions:

1. Which schools did Tinubu attend his primary and secondary schools?
2. Can't he go back for a reprint of his credentials even if they were burnt?
3. Why filling blank on the forms, doesn't he remember the names of his own schools?
4. Which years was he in the schools, let's see if he had any classmates.
that is strange, even if someone didn't finished primary or secondary schools then one should be able to say the names of the school he/she attended.
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by Popesuccess(m): 8:07am On Jun 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:

El Rufai has reset his brain backward. Man Is no longer reasoning well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye, Dangote, Otedola And Saraki Hang Out Together (Photos) / Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital / Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.