Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani (40426 Views)

The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga / Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' / Adeosun NYSC Certificate Saga: Presidency Orders Probe Of Alleged Scandal.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by effido666: 9:57am On Jun 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Probably because he is benefiting from Tinubu's urine grin.

He built schools and he has no primary and secondary school certificates.

And the issue isn't something to debate on

Some of our politicians can b stupid and blindfolded because of money......just imagine what the M headed Shehu Sani is saying.....I don't blame you Shehu
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by Kelsmatuc(m): 10:06am On Jun 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Most likely one of the 10k monthly Tinubu urchins abi?

According to ipob, anyone with a candidate different from pandora hoebi is on Tinubu's payroll. grin

But some 3 to 4 idiots taking pictures in some states are in love with pandora hoebi.

Very funny pipu.

d way u guys reason eh
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:16am On Jun 26, 2022
maiquel:
I want to believe Shehu Sani is being sarcastic... Cos I can smell it. smiley
All this una small brain that can't smell anything
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by ShenTeh(m): 10:30am On Jun 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:

The joke is on you.
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by aribisala0(m): 11:01am On Jun 26, 2022
I have been consistent in my opposition to TInubu and it did not start today.
However I am not a politician and do not and have never supported any politician .So my opposition to Tinubu is not based of the childish hope that some other person will benefit

All of this talk about certificates is embarrassing because it shows those who are politically opposed to Tinubu for partisan reasons have no ideas how to combat him. It is really tragic.
The Nigerian constitution requires education to AT LEAST SECONDARY school level. It does not even require that you have certificates or that you take any exams not to talk of passing them, That is the reality .

I do not think any reasonable person with a functioning brain would believe that there is anything in this .
If you are genuinely opposed to his candidacy or in support of his opponents you need to engage your brains.
If 80% of your effort is directed at this certificate saga when we all know the outcome does that not make you stupid and driven by sentiment rather than strategy?

Is this the strategy? The truth is when all is said and done even if the case goes to court the outcome is predictable but after so much energy is spent pursuing that then there would be nothing left to say.
It is actually in Tinubu's interest to leave the matter open so that people are only talking about certificate until the last minute or till it is too late to raise more serious issues.

Is that the real problem with Tinubu? That he does not have certificate?
I think there are more serious things and his political opponents are showing profound incompetence

Tinubu's problem is a moral and ethical one not a certificate issue. That is what serious opponents should focus on. This certificate thing looks childish and amateurish. There is nothing to discuss other than to go to court
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by swissgoldenpro2: 11:07am On Jun 26, 2022
We should leave it?
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:25am On Jun 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Like he built it from his private pocket
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by tesppidd: 11:36am On Jun 26, 2022
Fahdiga:
[s]Don't sit on the fence. Take a stand either you support another illiterate leading us or you aren't. Speak out boldly same way you spoke out during GEJ administratio[/s]n.
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by CheapHomes1: 11:52am On Jun 26, 2022
Mickykarim:

HE IS ONLY TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT of THE POOL OF STUPIDITY.

Read his message again and free yourself from the shackles of BONDAGE of IGNORANCE.

At all. That is a lame defense. It's important to present certificates for qualifications declared while filling form with inec. Looking at schools do not resolve the issue. It's very possible Tinubu isn't lying about his qualifications, but if those certificates aren't available, then it's definitely going to raise concerns
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by Shattuck(m): 11:54am On Jun 26, 2022
pquaver:

Oga back in the days you must not attend secondary school to go to university.. U could learn at home and make ur olevels or a levels. Example.. My own dad did not go to secondary school because he was an orphan.. But as he was teaching after his primary school he started to learn at home for he's London GCE.. He would receive the topic and subject by post and when you are done, they will send u exam by post you will answer and send back. That was how he obtained his London GCE o and A levels.. And proceed to unn, oau ife and finally to UK to study... So it wasn't a must to go to secondary, if u were bright you could also obtain ur o levels from home..
but he was issued a certificate for his London GCE? if that is the case with tinubu I am sure he submitted that result for him to get admitted Into the uni, now the question is what did tinubu submit to the university for him to be admitted?
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by prinxwizard(m): 11:55am On Jun 26, 2022
Only a fool will believe he didn't attend primary and secondary schools.
Baba is hiding something probably relating to his age.
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by CheapHomes1: 11:55am On Jun 26, 2022
aribisala0:

All of this talk about certificates is embarrassing because it shows those who are politically opposed to Tinubu for partisan reasons have no ideas how to combat him. It is really tragic.
The Nigerian constitution requires education to AT LEAST SECONDARY school level. It does not even require that you have certificates or that you take any exams not to talk of passing them, That is the reality .

You are absolutely correct but I think the issue is about what qualifications were declared while declaring interests with INEC. With that, certificates have to be provided to back up such claims
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by Denko2721987(m): 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
It's a kind of satire statement he made..
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by Lacash: 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
TheDemola:
Former Senator representing Kaduna Central Senatorial District has reacted to the certificate saga of APC presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu by stating that the matter should be laid to rest.

Check out his tweet

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1540673386820640768?t=lMYOJ7xlqzIsoPjkoaVRWg&s=19
Any sane person who is not sick in the head will know that he attended Pry and Secondary school with an handsome certificate to show for it. Stop hating on nonsense as a man of his caliber is way beyond that. Abeg make una shift una Yanma yanma face. cool undecided
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by Lacash: 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Abeg dey try use ur brain small small, you shouldn’t be struggling to decipher this…Arindin cheesy
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by pquaver(m): 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
Shattuck:
but he was issued a certificate for his London GCE? if that is the case with tinubu I am sure he submitted that result for him to get admitted Into the uni, now the question is what did tinubu submit to the university for him to be admitted?

Of course he has to be issued a certificate. Only the university can answer that question. So therefore that means he must have an olevel certificate to go to university or he did a college in US and used the certificate to obtain university degree.. It all depends on Tinubu to clear the air but I wanted to clear it to that illiterate who called me a fool for correcting him that one must not go to secondary school back in the days to go to uni. The Idiot said it was impossible to do that.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by pquaver(m): 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
hardbody:

What exactly did Buhari produce? Oga I don't care who rules you guys, I am only particular about due process. If the law says the basic requirement is school certificate, let it be produced. Very simple.

Buhari produced his statement of result, waec also replaced the missing one but you are still asking me what he produced.. That is exactly what I am saying even if Tinubu produces it you mind is made up on what u want to hear and any contrary to that will not satisfy you. So therefore you are not really after due process but due process is your cover to antagonise. Do you get the difference now...
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by salem1996: 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:

I think he is mocking him than speaking on his behalf fa
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by NLPoliceWoman: 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
Macphenson:

I didn't even know some people are more foolish than I think they are.
They keep showing more levels of foolishness defending incompetence all because of hunger.
Seun Mynd44 justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

Rule 2
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by victorv12(m): 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
PresidObi:
Meaning that the news is real?

What have we done to deserve the kind of people we have as leaders?

We are the reflection of our society. We like taking shortcuts.
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by Ditwobaba: 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
The court should be approached for redress
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by aribisala0(m): 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You are absolutely correct but I think the issue is about what qualifications were declared while declaring interests with INEC. With that, certificates have to be provided to back up such claims
Certificates do not have to be produced to you or to me.
Any person with Locus Standi can go to court if they are unhappy. The Onus is on them not on Tinubu
Tinubu has already gone to court on this issue before and this is a distraction from the real question marks surrounding Tinubu. It is in Tinubus interest to leave the matter open in public because it diverts attention from the real issues and in the end the only option is to go to court which will lead nowhere.
Whatever qualifications were declared does not matter simply because there is no stated qualification in the constitution it just says "EDUCATED" to School Certificate level or its equivalent . What that equivalent is is not stated and it is subject to judicial interpretation. In other words one can be educated to "school certificate level" without actually taking the WAEC NECO etc or even if you take it there is no requirement that you passed e,g what grades are the lowest acceptable is not stated so the only potential issue I see here is forgery or someone going to court to prove that Tinubu is not educated to school certificate level whilst all that is going on we do not talk about the real skeletons in Tinubu's cupboard. Sensational and exciting in the short term but fruitless and un-strategic in the long term . Nothing will come out of it
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by CheapHomes1: 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
aribisala0:
Certificates do not have to be produced to you or to me.
Any person with Locus Standi can go to court if they are unhappy. The Onus is on them not on Tinubu
Tinubu has already gone to court on this issue before and this is a distraction from the real question marks surrounding Tinubu. It is in Tinubus interest to leave the matter open in public because it diverts attention from the real issues and in the end the only option is to go to court which will lead nowhere.
Whatever qualifications were declared does not matter simply because there is no stated qualification in the constitution it just says "EDUCATED" to School Certificate level or its equivalent . What that equivalent is is not stated and it is subject to judicial interpretation. In other words one can be educated to "school certificate level" without actually taking the WAEC NECO etc or even if you take it there is no requirement that you passed e,g what grades are the lowest acceptable is not stated so the only potential issue I see here is forgery or someone going to court to prove that Tinubu is not educated to school certificate level whilst all that is going on we do not talk about the real skeletons in Tinubu's cupboard. Sensational and exciting in the short term but fruitless and un-strategic in the long term . Nothing will come out of it

Then you didn't read what I wrote or you read it but didn't understand. the issue is about what qualifications were declared while declaring interests with INEC. With that, certificates have to be provided to back up such claims
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by aribisala0(m): 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Then you didn't read what I wrote or you read it but didn't understand. the issue is about what qualifications were declared while declaring interests with INEC. With that, certificates have to be provided to back up such claims
Certificates have to be provided? Says who? What are the consequences of not providing certificates?
You are just making assumptions

Which law is it that says certificates have to be provided?

You are the one guilty of not reading or not understanding

I do not believe there is any constitutional requirement to provide certificates. There is no such legal requirement
If you disagree give a citation .
The issue is whether he meets the minimum educational standard if not then people have to go to court OR INEC can disqualify him.
So if INEC does not disqualify him people can only do WE NO GO GREE upandan , it changes nothing
It is a non issue
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by Ecos(m): 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
pquaver:

You have not only shown yourself to be a compound fool to the world but that you are a complex fool.. One without possible understanding..
I have told you what was obtainable.. But I don't blame you.. Hatred, bitterness and tribalism. Won't allow u serk for truth or possiblities.. You are only fixated on what you want to hear.. Uptil today did you agree Buhari had one even after Abba Kyari obtainand presented to court.. Well you Do not matter in the scheme of things. At the right time you will say Tinubu hates Igbos after burning every possible bridge you have ever had..
Bleep u and Bleep tilumbu

Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by ajl: 3:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
Oloriburuku ni awon politicians yi. Ko ni San fun yin, one after the other.
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by Macphenson: 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2

Why are u personalising that general statement?
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by Ibime(m): 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
Xbobtage:
Well Mr. Tinubu Sir, you said you went to University of Chicago right?, then they would be able to provide u with a copy of the secondary school transcript that was used in securing your admission.

Why does his secondary school matter when he has University to cover it.

Senior men don't write their secondary school results on CV, only fresh graduates and people new to their career.

Imagine Okonjo Iweala putting NECO or WAEC result on her CV for a second, you'll know how preposterous this sounds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by hardbody: 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
pquaver:

Buhari produced his statement of result, waec also replaced the missing one but you are still asking me what he produced.. That is exactly what I am saying even if Tinubu produces it you mind is made up on what u want to hear and any contrary to that will not satisfy you. So therefore you are not really after due process but due process is your cover to antagonise. Do you get the difference now...

Lol. Unlike most Nigerians, I do not suffer from amnesia, No. Buhari presented nothing other than a G4....and the note with which he was admitted in the military. He admitted to not finishing secondary school. Today Tinubu is claiming that the military destroyed his certificates but I recall vividly he claimed to have attended two schools while he was going into the governorship race and this was after the era of NADECO so when exactly did they destroy his certificates? Let us be rational and logical bro, I hold nothing against the man except perhaps his age.
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by hardbody: 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ibime:

Why does his secondary school matter when he has University to cover it.

Senior men don't write their secondary school results on CV, only fresh graduates and people new to their career.

Imagine Okonjo Iweala putting NECO or WAEC result on her CV for a second, you'll know how preposterous this sounds.

Very funny. We were just reviewing a Director for appointment into our Board and he provided his first school leaving certificate as part of the requirements. He also provided his GCE (passed when I was still a toddler)...

My point? You either have it or you don't. No lies.
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by Ibime(m): 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
hardbody:

Very funny. We were just reviewing a Director for appointment into our Board and he provided his first school leaving certificate as part of the requirements. He also provided his GCE (passed when I was still a toddler)...

My point? You either have it or you don't. No lies.

Go on linkedin and review 100 directors of Fortune100 companies and tell me how many have their secondary school results up there.
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by Cujo007: 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
Then let him produce the results of the O levels he passed and the examining body for verification. These things aren't rocket science anymore.
pquaver:

Oga back in the days you must not attend secondary school to go to university.. U could learn at home and make ur olevels or a levels. Example.. My own dad did not go to secondary school because he was an orphan.. But as he was teaching after his primary school he started to learn at home for he's London GCE.. He would receive the topic and subject by post and when you are done, they will send u exam by post you will answer and send back. That was how he obtained his London GCE o and A levels.. And proceed to unn, oau ife and finally to UK to study... So it wasn't a must to go to secondary, if u were bright you could also obtain ur o levels from home..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Have The Last Laugh- By Gr8amechi / ₦80 billion Fraud: How AG Idris Made Money From Controversial Platform (IPPIS)- / Army Finally Grants Lagos Panel Of Inquiry Access Into The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.