Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani (40444 Views)

The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga / Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' / Adeosun NYSC Certificate Saga: Presidency Orders Probe Of Alleged Scandal.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by Cujo007: 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
Those directors and their rise to where they are now can be traced back to the garages where these companies were started. Every penny gained or lost can also be tracked. Can Tinubu say the same for himself? His supposed rise to wealth is only similar to those of the Italian mafioso, and we all know there's nothing legal about such lot.
Ibime:

Go on linkedin and review 100 directors of Fortune100 companies and tell me how many have their secondary school results up there.
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
AN ARCHIVER NEEDS NO CERTIFICATE TO PROVE.TINUBU IS AN INTELLECTUAL, grin HE'S INTELLIGENT ,HE'S HAS BN GOVR TWO TERMS,HIS A GLOBAL PLAYER.SO WHAT CERT DO YOU PPL NEED FROM A GURU IN POLITICS. MY ONLY WORRY IS HIS HEALTH,HIS ABILITY TO HOLD BIRO FOR NEX 4YEARS AND ENDORSE DOCUMENTS FOR THE NATION. angry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by Ibime(m): 4:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
Cujo007:
Those directors and their rise to where they are now can be traced back to the garages where these companies were started. Every penny gained or lost can also be tracked. Can Tinubu say the same for himself? His supposed rise to wealth is only similar to those of the Italian mafioso, and we all know there's nothing legal about such lot.

If he can prove his Uni of Chicago certification, there's nothing left to prove in terms of secondary education. All this one na story.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by jaxxy(m): 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Most likely one of the 10k monthly Tinubu urchins abi?

According to ipob, anyone with a candidate different from pandora hoebi is on Tinubu's payroll. grin

But some 3 to 4 idiots taking pictures in some states are in love with pandora hoebi.

Very funny pipu.

State ur primary and secondary school na? what's hard in that? Aleast we know Buhari went to NDA and ee know his course mates.

This issue can't be overlooked oo.
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by pquaver(m): 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
hardbody:

Lol. Unlike most Nigerians, I do not suffer from amnesia, No. Buhari presented nothing other than a G4....and the note with which he was admitted in the military. He admitted to not finishing secondary school. Today Tinubu is claiming that the military destroyed his certificates but I recall vividly he claimed to have attended two schools while he was going into the governorship race and this was after the era of NADECO so when exactly did they destroy his certificates? Let us be rational and logical bro, I hold nothing against the man except perhaps his age.

U do not suffer from amnesia but u suffer from self deceit.. Here it is for everyone here to see your hypocrisy, tribalism and hate filled self..

Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by CheapHomes1: 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
aribisala0:
Certificates have to be provided? Says who? What are the consequences of not providing certificates?
You are just making assumptions

Which law is it that says certificates have to be provided?

You are the one guilty of not reading or not understanding

I do not believe there is any constitutional requirement to provide certificates. There is no such legal requirement
If you disagree give a citation .
The issue is whether he meets the minimum educational standard if not then people have to go to court OR INEC can disqualify him.
So if INEC does not disqualify him people can only do WE NO GO GREE upandan , it changes nothing
It is a non issue

It seems my English is too big for you. Can you show me where I mentioned anything about minimum educational standard?

"the issue is about what qualifications were declared while declaring interests with INEC. With that, certificates have to be provided to back up such claims"

Pls which law gives a recruiter the right to ask an applicant to provide certificates for his or her educational qualifications so declared?

If it's not important declaring educational certificates, why did Tinubu swear an affidavit which he submitted to INEC stating that his certificates were stolen?
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
Xbobtage:
Well Mr. Tinubu Sir, you said you went to University of Chicago right?, then they would be able to provide u with a copy of the secondary school transcript that was used in securing your admission. Those records are permanently kept at the school and can be provided on request by the an Alumni. You have had 8 years to prepare for this your lifelong ambition, are you saying you never contacted the university?? You cant be expecting us to elect another President without any Degrees or Primary or secondary school cert nah after all the shege we have seen in the hands of this your guy in charge

Meanwhile...Imagine the dusting when it comes to Academic Qualification. No Primary or Secondary School Certificate compared to

...Peter Obi is an Alumni of some of the Top Higher institutions on the planet, Harvard Business School, the London School of Economics, Columbia Business School, the International Institute for Management Development, Kellogg School of Management of Northwestern University, Business School of Oxford University, Business School of Cambridge University. He knows and understands the value of Billions and where to put it..

True!

No wonder Peter Obi made Anambra lose $7,000,000, in failed investment, and still could not transform Anambra to China in 8 years.

Rather, hommie was building loot pipelines to Panama
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by aribisala0(m): 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

It seems my English is too big for you. Can you show me where I mentioned anything about minimum educational standard?

"the issue is about what qualifications were declared while declaring interests with INEC. With that, certificates have to be provided to back up such claims"

Pls which law gives a recruiter the right to ask an applicant to provide certificates for his or her educational qualifications so declared?

If it's not important declaring educational certificates, why did Tinubu swear an affidavit which he submitted to INEC stating that his certificates were stolen?

Well if it is YOUR ENGLISH then you need to find an English that is not exclusive to you.
Can you show me where I I said YOU mentioned anything about minimum educational standard?
We can all play silly buggers

I am not Tinubu's spokesman and I am actually not in support of his ambition so it is not my business what he does

My point is INEC can disqualify him if they are not satisfied with what he has given them
Otherwise disgruntled elements or parties like you can go to court.
Those are the only options.

All this noise being made by folk like you is actually helpful to Tinubu because it distracts from the real problems with him and focuses attention on irrelevant issues with a predictable outcome
It is YOUR OPINION that he has a duty to provide certificates. Nothing more than what you believe with NO LEGAL FORCE
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by CheapHomes1: 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
aribisala0:

Well if it is YOUR ENGLISH then you need to find an English that is not exclusive to you.
I am not Tinubu's spokesman and I am actually not in support of his ambition so it is not my business what he does

My point is INEC can disqualify him if they are not satisfied with what he has given them
Otherwise disgruntled elements or parties like you can go to court.
Those are the only options.

All this noise being made by folk like you is actually helpful to Tinubu because it distracts from the real problems with him and focuses attention on irrelevant issues with a predictable outcome

Kai...I don't see the correlation between what you have just typed and all you have been arguing previously
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by aribisala0(m): 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Kai...I don't see the correlation between what you have just typed and all you have been arguing previously
That is YOUR problem not mine.
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by CheapHomes1: 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
aribisala0:
That is YOUR problem not mine.
Why do you think it's my problem and not yours?
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by KelvinRukky(m): 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
tesppidd:
grin grin grin

Na wa oohh, people dull for this country oohh

Shehu Sani being his usual sarcastic and humorous self but Tinubu lovers are happy that Sani is supporting Tinubu while his haters are accusing Sani of benefitting 10k from Tinubu!

Very dull country..People with low IQ arguing politics morning till night.
The dullness in youths that went to school is something else. They can't even tell when someone is sarcastic.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by bewla(m): 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
PresidObi:
Meaning that the news is real?

What have we done to deserve the kind of people we have as leaders?
All have sin and come short of glory of God
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by maiquel: 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
All this una small brain that can't smell anything

Keep walking.
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by Anndrew(m): 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
SARSCAM
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by hardbody: 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
pquaver:

U do not suffer from amnesia but u suffer from self deceit.. Here it is for everyone here to see your hypocrisy, tribalism and hate filled self..

And you expect me to believe what Abba Kyari said?

I have seen your *unhypocritical* truth.

I do not understand where the allegation of tribalism is coming from but if that is your inclination and thought process, then we shouldn't be having any conversations at all. I thought we could converse like mature and reasonable folks.
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by pquaver(m): 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
hardbody:

I do not understand where the allegation of tribalism is coming from but if that is your inclination and thought process, then we shouldn't be having any conversations at all. I thought we could converse like mature and reasonable folks.

You don't have to believe Abba Kyari... Waec and Cambridge also acknowledged it.. You don't believe them too?
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by pquaver(m): 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
hardbody:

You don't have to believe Abba Kyari... Waec and Cambridge also acknowledged it.. You don't believe them too? Make I still give you link...
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/343969-election-petition-buhari-presents-waec-certificate-before-tribunal.html

Before we continue, so I don't waste my time have now come to the agreement Buhari went to school?

Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by hardbody: 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
pquaver:

You don't have to believe Abba Kyari... Waec and Cambridge also acknowledged it.. You don't believe them too?

I must certainly have missed these out when it appeared as if the results were never gonna be available. If what you have presented here were never controverted, I have no basis to personally contest them. Does these speak to the availability of Tinubu's certificates too? This had been the basis of my earlier argument or perhaps enquiry.

Finally, if you have facts, present them. I am nether irrational nor unreasonable. If I see proof or evidence that substantiates a valid position, I can only but accept same. You may call me whatever names that make you happy nevertheless, I will not stoop that low.
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by GEEBITE: 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
In the his new filings with Inec in 2022. He has omitted all those top tier blue chip companies he claimed to have worked with in America and stuck with his safe bet and verifiable Mobil producing Nigeria. What has happened suddenly.
Mrmb:
95percent of those criticizing tinubu here are very ignorant set of people who only follow what people say and not facts. The lagos of today is by the grace of God and tinubu's hardwork. They should go back and check his background history. The eite companies he worked in would not guve employment to OND holders talkless of persons without certificates. The man is smart, intelligent, kindhearted and jovial.
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by GEEBITE: 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
Copies of certificates must be provided, it is clear in the Inec form. If it is outside of the law, it wouldn't have been included in the form. Also TINUBU wouldn't have been giving reason of his Uni degree certificate being burnt by military if it is not mandatory to provide evidence. Come on, you can do better than this line of argument.
aribisala0:
Certificates have to be provided? Says who? What are the consequences of not providing certificates?
You are just making assumptions

Which law is it that says certificates have to be provided?

You are the one guilty of not reading or not understanding

I do not believe there is any constitutional requirement to provide certificates. There is no such legal requirement
If you disagree give a citation .
The issue is whether he meets the minimum educational standard if not then people have to go to court OR INEC can disqualify him.
So if INEC does not disqualify him people can only do WE NO GO GREE upandan , it changes nothing
It is a non issue
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by aribisala0(m): 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
GEEBITE:
Copies of certificates must be provided, it is clear in the Inec form. If it is outside of the law, it wouldn't have been included in the form. Also TINUBU wouldn't have been giving reason of his Uni degree certificate being burnt by military if it is not mandatory to provide evidence. Come on, you can do better than this line of argument.
show the form

you cannot just come here to make unsubstantiated claims
All what you are saying is just assumption and contradictory if it is acceptable to say certificates were burnt by military how are they to be provided?
Ultimately if copies are mandatory and not provided then what is the rule
INEC knows what to do and if not any aggrieved party can go to court

At any rate you can only be required to provide certificates if you claimed to have them
For me this is a legal issue best taken to court if you are not happy
I am sure Tinubu's opponents will do so if necessary they have the resources and motive
I am one of those opposed to Tinubu's candidacy and I know for sure like everyone else know that nothing will come out of this but whilst we are talking about it we are not talking about Alpha Beta m we are not talking of Nepotism and more serious things . My view is simple if there is anything in this go to court
Let is talk about the ethics of Tinubu's strangle hold on Lagos, about bullion vans even his health.
This is a waste of time and energy
He has already been governor there has already been a case on his certificates before
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by GEEBITE: 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
I know your type now. Attached is the form Tinubu filled for expected further argument from you . Spare me further debates as I am already feeling dizzy from the unstructured lines that followed "show the form" . Thank you
aribisala0:
show the form

you cannot just come here to make unsubstantiated claims
All what you are saying is just assumption and contradictory if it is acceptable to say certificates were burnt by military how are they to be provided?
Ultimately if copies are mandatory and not provided then what is the rule
INEC knows what to do and if not any aggrieved party can go to court

At any rate you can only be required to provide certificates if you claimed to have them
For me this is a legal issue best taken to court if you are not happy
I am sure Tinubu's opponents will do so if necessary they have the resources and motive
I am one of those opposed to Tinubu's candidacy and I know for sure like everyone else know that nothing will come out of this but whilst we are talking about it we are not talking about Alpha Beta m we are not talking of Nepotism and more serious things . My view is simple if there is anything in this go to court

Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by aribisala0(m): 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
GEEBITE:
I know your type now. Attached is the form Tinubu filled for expected further argument from you . Spare me further debates as I am already feeling dizzy from the unstructured lines that followed "show the form" . Thank you
So where does it say copies of certificates MUST be provided? I cannot see that
It is not mandatory to have any qualification. What is mandatory is to have attended school at least to secondary school certificate level. It is not even mandatory to have sat or passed the exams
Ultimately you can go to court if you are not happy
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by GEEBITE: 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
A visit to specsavers will help then if you can not see what is clearly written there even highlighted by a circle.=
aribisala0:
So where does it say copies of certificates MUST be provided? I cannot see that
Ultimately you can go to court if you are not happy
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by aribisala0(m): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
GEEBITE:
A visit to specsavers will help then if you can not see what is clearly written there even highlighted by a circle.=
I do not see MUST anywhere
I interpret that as optional
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by pquaver(m): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
hardbody:

I must certainly have missed these out when it appeared as if the results were never gonna be available. If what you have presented here were never controverted, I have no basis to personally contest them. Does these speak to the availability of Tinubu's certificates too? This had been the basis of my earlier argument or perhaps enquiry.

Finally, if you have facts, present them. I am nether irrational nor unreasonable. If I see proof or evidence that substantiates a valid position, I can only but accept same. You may call me whatever names that make you happy nevertheless, I will not stoop that low.

I am also asking him to present it. I am just saying you should be objective about it.. Not concluding or being biased before u see it. Keep and open mind. You are here. I will be the first to shout foul if it is fake trust me. Don't forget I am not against obi just that I prefer bat based on lagos achievement if he is found wanting, it is not difficult for me to be obidient because to me he is the next of which after him kwankwaso... The last is atiku.. If Atiku is the only name on the ballot I will use biro and write Hardbody there and vote u instead.. Na so I feel... Just being plain.. Better Naija is all we want
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by pquaver(m): 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
hardbody:

I am not into name calling, it cos u direct it at my first. That was why.. Anyways sorry about it. Elections is not war nwanne.. I apologize.. 1 love.❤️ My people say" ka Udo chia". Obi or Tinubu whoever win let all come together and try for once to be united and face the challenges of the country squarely.. Whoever wins I will support.. Nigeria my country I do not have any other priority.. Although I get another 1 but.. I was first a Nigerian and will always be
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by aribisala0(m): 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
GEEBITE:

MUST BE?

Well it is not that clear is it??
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by Mickykarim: 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
CheapHomes1:

At all. That is a lame defense. It's important to present certificates for qualifications declared while filling form with inec. Looking at schools do not resolve the issue. It's very possible Tinubu isn't lying about his qualifications, but if those certificates aren't available, then it's definitely going to raise concerns

THEREFORE, WHAT IS A LIE IN A BLANK SPACE?
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by Billygee2u: 12:19am On Jun 27, 2022
PresidObi:
Meaning that the news is real?

What have we done to deserve the kind of people we have as leaders?
Re: Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 27, 2022
If certificate saga couldn't bring Buhari down, i bet it will still amount to nothing with Tinubu. My advice, stop wasting your time and just get PVC to vote against anyone you hate to be your next president, but remeber whether or not you like who will win will still win and become your next president even if he has to pee inside your mouth afterwards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari’s Victory Celebration: One Shot Dead, Police Officer Attacked In Lagos / 100 Chibok Girls Unwilling To Leave Their Boko Haram Captors - Daily Mail / Boko Haram Leader And Head Of Recruitment In Chad And Cameroun Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.