Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Atiku WAEC bears Siddiqi Abubakar, presents masters and waec only - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku WAEC bears Siddiqi Abubakar, presents masters and waec only (1913 Views)

Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega / Atiku’s WAEC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Siddiq / I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku WAEC bears Siddiqi Abubakar, presents masters and waec only by Biodun556(m): 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
shocked

1 Like

Re: Atiku WAEC bears Siddiqi Abubakar, presents masters and waec only by Biodun556(m): 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
This post is edited

1 Like

Re: Atiku WAEC bears Siddiqi Abubakar, presents masters and waec only by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mistake on atiku.hmmmm
Still wanting on the good news and joy he wld feel

Re: Atiku WAEC bears Siddiqi Abubakar, presents masters and waec only by Biodun556(m): 9:58am On Jun 26, 2022
grin
Re: Atiku WAEC bears Siddiqi Abubakar, presents masters and waec only by Pakute: 10:03am On Jun 26, 2022
Shame on ipob pigs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku WAEC bears Siddiqi Abubakar, presents masters and waec only by Coolsperm: 10:04am On Jun 26, 2022
Biodun556:
This post is edited
. All this members of YMP (Yoruba Muslims pigs) self

6 Likes

Re: Atiku WAEC bears Siddiqi Abubakar, presents masters and waec only by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 26, 2022
Biodun556:
This post is edited

Do your Muslim Muslim make we rest abeg

2 Likes

Re: Atiku WAEC bears Siddiqi Abubakar, presents masters and waec only by Biodun556(m): 11:20am On Jun 26, 2022
Thinkam:

Do your Muslim Muslim make we rest abeg

Better

1 Like

Re: Atiku WAEC bears Siddiqi Abubakar, presents masters and waec only by Biodun556(m): 10:33am On Jun 28, 2022
Re: Atiku WAEC bears Siddiqi Abubakar, presents masters and waec only by Ttalk: 10:44am On Jun 28, 2022
Atiku thought Peter Obi art of lying, you can never beat any of of them.
Re: Atiku WAEC bears Siddiqi Abubakar, presents masters and waec only by Ddeliverer007(m): 10:53am On Jun 28, 2022
Ttalk:
Atiku thought Peter Obi art of lying, you can never beat any of of them.

Who taught tinubu how to lie?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku WAEC bears Siddiqi Abubakar, presents masters and waec only by tamdun: 10:59am On Jun 28, 2022
Awon oniyeye ale amuda grin
Re: Atiku WAEC bears Siddiqi Abubakar, presents masters and waec only by festacman(m): 11:01am On Jun 28, 2022
Oh well
Re: Atiku WAEC bears Siddiqi Abubakar, presents masters and waec only by Prince111111: 11:15am On Jun 28, 2022
Trash
Re: Atiku WAEC bears Siddiqi Abubakar, presents masters and waec only by sosanova: 11:21am On Jun 28, 2022
Nonsense post
Re: Atiku WAEC bears Siddiqi Abubakar, presents masters and waec only by seunmsg(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2022
So, even Atiku did not list his primary and secondary schools but People’s Gazette never said anything about it?

50 Likes

Re: Atiku WAEC bears Siddiqi Abubakar, presents masters and waec only by Biodun556(m): 11:56am On Jun 28, 2022
seunmsg:
So, even Atiku did not list his primary and secondary schools but People’s Gazette never said anything about it?

Hypocrisy
Re: Atiku WAEC bears Siddiqi Abubakar, presents masters and waec only by PresidObi: 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
Vote for competence

Vote for Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: Atiku WAEC bears Siddiqi Abubakar, presents masters and waec only by Biodun556(m): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
Obi is a gentle thief
Re: Atiku WAEC bears Siddiqi Abubakar, presents masters and waec only by Smithkafors(m): 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
Vote Peter obi for a better Nigeria. He has his certificates from nursery school to Harvard University......

1 Like

Re: Atiku WAEC bears Siddiqi Abubakar, presents masters and waec only by Biodun556(m): 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
Smithkafors:
Vote Peter obi for a better Nigeria. He has his certificates from nursery school to Harvard University......

Obi lie too much

3 Likes

Re: Atiku WAEC bears Siddiqi Abubakar, presents masters and waec only by Biodun556(m): 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
Smithkafors:

Obi is a gentle thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku WAEC bears Siddiqi Abubakar, presents masters and waec only by technicallyrich(m): 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
Biodun556:

Obi is a gentle thief
I have never heard of a gentle theive.
Can you explain what you mean by a gentile theive to my friend femi here with me.
Re: Atiku WAEC bears Siddiqi Abubakar, presents masters and waec only by Biodun556(m): 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
Bwisewiturvote:
If you are paid to support any candidate online
To deceive, confuse, enforce and fight people online
That is bribery and corruption...you are part of the reason why this nation has refuse to progress because of a plate of porridge yam.

My prayer is that the sickness, diseases, havoc, atrocities that has ever happened to Nigeria/Nigerians in the past years...may it come upon you, your immediate family, extended family and entire generation. You shall never go Scott free

You are free from this curse if you are willingly campaigning for your choice of candidate online free of charge...

Ask all those who collected bribe, laptop and 30k per month to deceive the masses with false news, documents, photos etc
They all partaked in the after effects then it was too late
They have come again to offer you a token and jobs afterwards...you are no different from the thugs and hire assassins they utilise to achieve their evil dreams.

Say no today and be free for forever

Why are you bordering yourself? Everybodybody is free to support candidates of his or her choice
Re: Atiku WAEC bears Siddiqi Abubakar, presents masters and waec only by Throwback: 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lol
Re: Atiku WAEC bears Siddiqi Abubakar, presents masters and waec only by Biodun556(m): 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
technicallyrich:

I have never heard of a gentle theive.
Can you explain what you mean by a gentile theive to my friend femi here with me.

A thief that calmly steals
Re: Atiku WAEC bears Siddiqi Abubakar, presents masters and waec only by technicallyrich(m): 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
Biodun556:

A thief that calmly steals
That's theivenubu,a wanted drug baron,Stark illiteratess, triballist, sick,old,dying,with numerous diseases that he is treating himself now in France etc.
Re: Atiku WAEC bears Siddiqi Abubakar, presents masters and waec only by Biodun556(m): 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
technicallyrich:

That's theivenubu,a wanted drug baron,Stark illiteratess, triballist, sick,old,dying,with numerous diseases that he is treating himself now in France etc.

Obi that cannot even boast of winning a state in the south east
Re: Atiku WAEC bears Siddiqi Abubakar, presents masters and waec only by technicallyrich(m): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
Biodun556:

Obi that cannot even boast of winning a state in the south east
Yes obi will lose all the states in se/se I guess thats what you want to hear to enjoy your Amala and sleep well to night.
That money you are expecting the theive, ogunlere a bastard,Stark illiteratess and wanted criminal to steal and give you dbus comductorss will fly you last last
Re: Atiku WAEC bears Siddiqi Abubakar, presents masters and waec only by Biodun556(m): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
technicallyrich:

Yes obi will lose all the states in se/se I guess thats what you want to hear to enjoy your Amala and sleep well to night.
That money you are expecting the theive, ogunlere a bastard,Stark illiteratess and wanted criminal to steal and give you dbus comductorss will fly you last last

How many South East governors and senators belong to labour party?
Re: Atiku WAEC bears Siddiqi Abubakar, presents masters and waec only by garfield1: 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
Tinubu own is better.what concerns sidiq and abubakar
Cc fergie001, kyase

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dave Umahi To Move To Labour Party Soonest. / Another Fake 'Obidient Northerner' Busted. / We Sympathise With Peter Obi And Not Hold It Against Him- Datti Gaffes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.