Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,276 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri (35611 Views)

Hafsat Sanusi Lamido Graduates With Masters Degree From London University / Hanan Buhari Graduates With Masters Degree From Royal College Of Art, UK (Video) / Feyisetan Wife And Janet Olusola Graduate With Masters Degree From EKSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by beerfraud: 10:37am On Aug 16, 2023
Dear @freshfg4,

Thank you for your feedback. Honestly, with this behaviour, which is very common amongst supporters of a particular candidate, I do not know if it will be possible for someone from certain parts of Nigeria to ever become President of Nigeria. Sadly, too large a critical mass of some of our people do not know what democracy is and believe that others must accept their standards of judgment, and if they don't, they are 'wrong'.

Utterly blind to the fact that others have their choice, and then navel gazing and feeling hated when others do not make the same democratic choices as them.

I support Waziri Atiku Abubakar. And in 2027, God sparing my life, I will still support my party.

And if any candidate is a 'wrong candidate', it will be the one with the lowest educational qualification, who though he claims to have a second class degree in a very obscure course, declared only a WAEC certificate with the INEC. How can I leave people that tendered for PhDs and Masters and vote for someone who tendered WAEC? If I do, then that means I and everyone who hounded Buhari for not tendering his original WAEC certificate are hypocrites.

Please rinse your eyes off your ethnic sentiments and wear reality glasses. We don't want a so called 'right' candidate who will yes daddily declare religious war on our Muslim brothers and sisters.

Thanks again, and may God bless you.

#TableShaker

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1691519748519927808

54 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by kokoBoii: 10:38am On Aug 16, 2023
grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by fuckJones(f): 10:38am On Aug 16, 2023
this is the new Epresident

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:41am On Aug 16, 2023
grin hahahaha hihihihih hohohoho... Omokiri na wa for you o.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by rienre: 10:41am On Aug 16, 2023
Reno again

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Wodu89: 10:42am On Aug 16, 2023
This one has lost his sense of shame,.self respect,.worth and value !

270 Likes 26 Shares

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Racoon(m): 10:43am On Aug 16, 2023
What so a drug baron with first class degree honours in accountancy but have his entire life filled with endless criminal moral burden to his person is now the right person for the office of the President because of political correctness.

Peter Obi’s second class lower honours degree is now an obscure course? Same Peter Obi you praised to high heavens in the time past? Reno Omokri you are a glorified idiot.

207 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Racoon(m): 10:50am On Aug 16, 2023
We don't want a so called 'right' candidate who will yes daddily declare religious war on our Muslim brothers and sisters
And what about the proponents of the present catastrophic muslim muslim presidential ticket especially Nasir El-Rufai, that felt deceived and betrayed today?

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by favor914: 10:54am On Aug 16, 2023
Racoon:
What so a drug baron with first class degree honours in accountancy but have his life filled with endless criminal moral burden to his person is now the right person for the office of the President because of political correctness.

Peter Obi’s second class lower honours degree is now an obscure course? Same Peter Obi you praised to high heavens in the time past? Reno Omokri you are a glorified idiot.
Shameless Old Wailer, e be like say the money way your papa pilfer as MILAD done finish?

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by richidinho(m): 10:55am On Aug 16, 2023
The mumu still dey campaign?

18 Likes

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Ikaeniyan0: 10:56am On Aug 16, 2023
Racoon:
And what about the proponents of the present catastrophic muslim muslim presidential ticket especially Nasir El-Rufai, that felt deceived and betrayed today?
Obi is a Christian fanatic.

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by favor914: 10:56am On Aug 16, 2023
Racoon:
Hypocrite you done create your new false narrative, come they cry for El Rufai?

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by EcoNews: 10:58am On Aug 16, 2023
No be druggie get all this fraudulent case na Peter Pandoraa Obi. That is whose miserable life tinted with fraud while he claim to be a saint

Racoon:
What so a drug baron with first class degree honours in accountancy but have his life filled with endless criminal moral burden to his person is now the right person for the office of the President because of political correctness.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Stillkrug: 11:11am On Aug 16, 2023
Another thread for useless oduduwa children to wail on

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by tommy589(m): 11:16am On Aug 16, 2023
Interesting

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by beerfraud: 11:19am On Aug 16, 2023
Stillkrug:
Another thread for useless oduduwa children to wail on
Did Omokri mention anybody's name?

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Tingotoe: 11:22am On Aug 16, 2023
Racoon:

He means philosophy is an obscure course of study and he's correct

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by bennybuhari: 11:23am On Aug 16, 2023
Is he referring to Pitobi?

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Stillkrug: 11:26am On Aug 16, 2023
beerfraud:
Did Omokri mention anybody's name?
did i tell you to qoute me okuko

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Stillkrug: 11:29am On Aug 16, 2023
beerfraud:
ewu
i your faadaa own nairaland?
nkita lacha gi anya

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by GeneralPula: 11:30am On Aug 16, 2023
rienre:
Reno again
Nah headless mob dey everly go find hin trouble..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by beerfraud: 11:51am On Aug 16, 2023
Stillkrug:
nkita lacha gi anya
speak the language that we understand

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by commoditiesnig: 11:56am On Aug 16, 2023
beerfraud:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1691519748519927808
Oh really, is this true? I thought all major candidates tendered their university certificates

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by yarimo(m): 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2023
Comrade RENO please reduce the volume

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by Againstallodds: 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2023
The mentor of Ronu miscreants are here again to tickle them

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by sirchim(m): 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2023
If I catch this slowpoke one on one, na to pull out him white he goat beards take brush my shoe.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by FairlyUSEDpussy: 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2023
D
Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by mytime24(f): 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ebola shld give dis man one slot for government to shut up his mouth 😤

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Leave People With Masters+ And Vote For Somebody With Only WAEC - Omokri by beerfraud: 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2023
sirchim:
If I catch this slowpoke one on one, na to pull out him white he goat beards take brush my shoe.
He is in Abuja

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Reps Members: Goodhead, Awaji Lead Solidarity Walk For Fubara / Atiku Abubakar Announces His Return To PDP / Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Broadcast Contempt Of Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.