Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Help He Is A Thief - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help He Is A Thief (851 Views)

House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch / Man Catches A Thief At The Back Of His House. See What He Did To Him. Photos / Lady Wears "I Am A Thief" Tag For Stealing Wines At A Shopping Mall (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help He Is A Thief by Amat4u2: 11:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
Good evening house.
i'm so confused right now, there is this guy we work together as security, although i just started this month.. but since i started this guy have been spending money lavishly eseding is salary, when i ask him for 500 to lend me, he will say he does not have.. and it's only night duty he use to do, suddenly something stroke me today that this guy is selling the company disel, i'm just suspecting him cause even if there is light the drums use to go half..please how should i approach this matter
Re: Help He Is A Thief by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
Do you have any evidence about what ya just said or you being beclouded by confusion?
Don't implicate the dude if you know nothing about his source of extra cash..
Re: Help He Is A Thief by blazingblender(m): 11:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
You need to catch him in the act
Make a recorded evidence and use it against him
But I feel its because he is not giving you 500 that's why you are angry or what

8 Likes

Re: Help He Is A Thief by gasparpisciotta: 11:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Do you have any evidence about what ya just said or you being beclouded by confusion?
Don't implicate the wrong dude if you know nothing about his source of extra cash..

Even from the header, I see bias already.
Re: Help He Is A Thief by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Even from the header, I see bias already.
Kinda..you know most human are quick to lay allegations on ya if you two ain't cool... grin

1 Like

Re: Help He Is A Thief by Amat4u2: 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
Don't get me wrong cause we live and work together, afrter the night duty he will sleep till evening then boom go and buy clothe food and gadget that he does not need
Re: Help He Is A Thief by NobleSeed(m): 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
better tread carefully..
If he finds out that you are the one who cut he's oil well plug, he fit do you strong thing ooh grin..naija no safe again...
Just finds a way to do it,so that he will be cut without him suspecting you
Re: Help He Is A Thief by Drillminded: 11:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
What to do is to mind your business ... If he is stealing diesel just take a mental note and look away. Or spill the beans anonymously.

Number 5 rule in the streets ...

Never knock another man's hustle. You are directly puting yourself in the cross hairs. As it will be seen as you trying to collect food from his mouth.... he fit kpoof you. So be wise and careful.

3 Likes

Re: Help He Is A Thief by Charismatic107: 12:07am On Jun 26, 2022
MIND YOUR BUSINESS
Re: Help He Is A Thief by Nobody: 5:26am On Jun 26, 2022
If you report him to the company he will use the #500 you beg him for as a reason why you blackmail him.Just mind your business.If the company finds out and caught him,he will carry his cross alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help He Is A Thief by Nobody: 5:27am On Jun 26, 2022
Amat4u2:
Don't get me wrong cause we live and work together, afrter the night duty he will sleep till evening then boom go and buy clothe food and gadget that he does not need
Do you know if he wins bet9ja?Na so my former colleague at work was suspecting me of doing runz when I dey buy akube shoes and Onitsha dress.Him don marry while I be single guy.He spent his money on his family while I spent mine on myself.The dude was so jealous of my singlehood then.He come dey yab me say I no get responsibility.I come tell am say'who force you to go and marry?

2 Likes

Re: Help He Is A Thief by lecturerdabo(m): 6:21am On Jun 26, 2022
Amat4u2:
Good evening house.
i'm so confused right now, there is this guy we work together as security, although i just started this month.. but since i started this guy have been spending money lavishly eseding is salary, when i ask him for 500 to lend me, he will say he does not have.. and it's only night duty he use to do, suddenly something stroke me today that this guy is selling the company disel, i'm just suspecting him cause even if there is light the drums use to go half..please how should i approach this matter

Make sure there is always proper handing and taking over of duty with the state of all company items properly documented if you are among those taking over from him otherwise, respect yourself!

The handing over note will serve as your evidence if anything goes wrong hence the need to snap and save a copy in your mailbox.
Re: Help He Is A Thief by Jmichael1(m): 7:16am On Jun 26, 2022
Nah ur money dem use by the diesel?
omoh dey ur lane ooh...
Re: Help He Is A Thief by BigYash: 7:33am On Jun 26, 2022
Try catch am first.. If company catch em, he fit say na una two dey run am,as una dey stay together. Set traps and record him while on it. No let am catch you o.. Cux such person can kill to cover his tracks.. Don't even let him know you're suspecting him of stealing, make he no go arrange area boys for you o.. That kind mumu wen no fit help guyman with #500 ,go fit dash hoe-low-show 100k wen no even need am.. Some guys dey funny sha..

1 Like

Re: Help He Is A Thief by BBM: 7:34am On Jun 26, 2022
I have worked as a security and faced with this type of situation

All I did was to mind my business until he was caught one day

Although he was forgiven sha
Re: Help He Is A Thief by Amat4u2: 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
Wow thank you all for your reply, you can help me move it to front page to learn and know more
Lalasticlala
Re: Help He Is A Thief by Asianjollof007: 5:26am On Jun 27, 2022
Gather valid evidence and report him.

(1) (Reply)

Man Kidnaps His 8-year-old Son, Demands N182,000 Ransom From Wife / Is African Juju Real? / Unraveling The Mystery- The Truth Behind Hannahowo's Alleged death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.