Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) (3367 Views)

Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by Mickykarim: 4:39am On Jun 26, 2022
fyneguy:

If lying is a virtue to you, then your upbringing is questionable.

WHERE DID I LIE?

Obviously a toddler brain.
Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by tamdun: 5:25am On Jun 26, 2022
Upright750:
And your heard didnt tell you that he may already gave out the old one as a gift to people around him before buying or after buying a new one. Aren't you get tired of searching an empty pocket. Its obviously you cant find anything in there. You cant cover a pregnant woman s stomach. cant we learn from our past. Shei baba shei baba. How market today. Allow God to take over this nation for nigerian people to be happy and proud again.

Obidient people ... if you re outside nigeria .. you can support the movement by organizing some youth in your community or at least your polling unit to mobilize for Peter Obi . Labour party. It will go a long away .. this movement is like a project which we all need to be very serious about it.
He said he had one watch for 17yrs, those pics were taken within those 17yrs he claimed to have had one watch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by Golan007: 5:25am On Jun 26, 2022
Emmanuel909090:
Do we really need all this update, a man who will change Nigeria can have 20 wristwatches it means nothing, I'm beginning to think otherwise šef.

Lying when unnecessary implies he would steal when unnecessary.
Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by Golan007: 5:28am On Jun 26, 2022
tamdun:

He said he had one watch for 17yrs, those pics were taken within those 17yrs he claimed to have had one watch

Any Nigerian arguing with you over what Peter Obi said and what he meant is simply deceitful and swayed by bias.

Obi lied and Obi lies with ease.

Obi lies even when he really doesn't need to and such people are dangerous.
Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by tamdun: 5:28am On Jun 26, 2022
an0daGuy:

Hahaha you’re really shameless. So you’ve not found out any other thing to use and discredit or defame Peter Obi till now?

So you’ve decided to start googling his pictures over his lifetime trying to count how many watches he had ever worn in his life ? grin

Chai afonja APC/pdp urchins una nor go sleep better this week I swear tongue
U r the shameless one, u are trying to defend a lie
Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by tamdun: 5:31am On Jun 26, 2022
Golan007:

Any Nigerian arguing with you over what Peter Obi said and what he meant is simply deceitful and swayed by bias.

Obi lied and Obi lies with ease.

Obi lies even when he really doesn't need to abd such people are dangerous.
He's not only a liar, obi is also a tribal bigot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by PrincessofDSS(f): 5:31am On Jun 26, 2022
Lol
Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by Invictuse: 5:48am On Jun 26, 2022
If you fool are told about how he open Pandora account in his 13 year old daughter account you will say it is insignificant.

What about how he was caught red-handed looting over N250 million in cash in Lagos that also is insignificant to you.

What about looting to build next mall in both Abuja n PH as gov insignificant.

But you fools claim Tinubu that waited till after his tenure to build tvc n oriental is a criminal,. Buhari is a criminal till date because his son drove a bike, same goes to Tinubu cos he brought a bullion van into his house after leaving governance for over 10 years plus...the foolishness you foolish Igbos sold to Nigeria as finally caught up with you over Peter Obi and you must explain to Nigeria by fire by force how this criminal caught in the web of various atrocities is a saint while those who never committed half of the crimes he perpetuated are demonized.

an0daGuy:

Hahaha you’re really shameless. So you’ve not found out any other thing to use and discredit or defame Peter Obi till now?

So you’ve decided to start googling his pictures over his lifetime trying to count how many watches he had ever worn in his life ? grin

Chai afonja APC/pdp urchins una nor go sleep better this week I swear tongue

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by fyneguy: 7:02am On Jun 26, 2022
Emmanuel909090:
Do we really need all this update, a man who will change Nigeria can have 20 wristwatches it means nothing, I'm beginning to think otherwise šef.

The issue is deception.
Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:13am On Jun 26, 2022
Afamed:
Peter Obi: You can't develop the economy with Infrastructures

Peter Obi : I am going to Egypt to study their electricity, hospital and other Infrastructures.

Verdict: Obi is a fraudulent and Habitual pathetic liar

Verdict: commonsense would have informed you to check the context of the statement. More importantly lil bit of the same commonsense would have told you he also implies that a single factor can't develop economy.

Daalụ
Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by fyneguy: 10:28am On Jun 26, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Verdict: commonsense would have informed you to check the context of the statement. More importantly lil bit of the same commonsense would have told you he also implies that a single factor can't develop economy.

Daalụ

Ok.

Oya, address the "1 watch for 17 years" lie. grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by 417mokolade: 10:41am On Jun 26, 2022
Propaganda's might higher their volumeBut all they should understand is that he is their next presidentAlready stamped,and no one else have the right to change itPropaganda's might higher their volumeBut all they should understand is that he is their next presidentAlready stamped,and no one else have the right to change it...
Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by meobizy(f): 11:28am On Jun 26, 2022
Na today we know say politicians dey lie?
Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by Emmanuel909090: 11:45am On Jun 26, 2022
fyneguy:

The issue is deception.

Walai, this is how they wanted PMB 2015, and see where it landed us.
Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by Emmanuel909090: 11:47am On Jun 26, 2022
Golan007:

Lying when unnecessary implies he woukd steal when unnecessary.

Walai.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by abobote: 11:49am On Jun 26, 2022
One wristwatch per time.
If the only one wristwatch got spoilt, it has to be replaced
Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by Charismatic107: 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Had it been APC did not rigged the election then, do you think Buhari would have defeated Jonathan
Do you have any proof to support this allegation.
Re: Peter Obi: I Only Have One Wristwatch (fact Check) by fyneguy: 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
abobote:
One wristwatch per time.
If the only one wristwatch got spoilt, it has to be replaced

Lol watch the video and delete your post

(1) (2) (Reply)

Queen Naomi Silekunola Vs Natasha Akpoti, Who Is The Complete Beauty With Brain / Primate Ayodele Reveals The Winner Of 2023 Presidency Says Atiku Is Sleeping / Picture Of Peter Obi Rally In Lagos They Don't Want U To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.