Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Pete Edochie Blesses His Grandson, Star Dike Yul Edochie (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie Blesses His Grandson, Star Dike Yul Edochie (Photos, Video) (34990 Views)

‘What God Told Me When I Died In Car Accident’ – Yul Edochie (Photos) / Whitemoney Kneels As Pete Edochie Blesses, Prays For Him (Video) / Yul Edochie's Children: Danielle, Kambi, Karl And Victory Yul Edochie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie Blesses His Grandson, Star Dike Yul Edochie (Photos, Video) by RedPill01: 11:31am On Jun 27, 2022
atarapa:
In fact journalist and bloggers are one of Nigeria major problem. Is him expected to curse the innocent little child?
lol I wonder, people with their wahala, even tho he isn't his grandson , as far his a child he deserve to be blessed
Re: Pete Edochie Blesses His Grandson, Star Dike Yul Edochie (Photos, Video) by kals4luv990(m): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2022
emmabest2000:
Yul don force the innocent kid to his grandpa,
After all you can change the fact that the kid is innocent,
Even though he has a cheating and adulterous father cheesy
Re: Pete Edochie Blesses His Grandson, Star Dike Yul Edochie (Photos, Video) by kals4luv990(m): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2022
we igbos are allowed to take as many wives as possible even the bible supports it..dnt come here and talk rubbish before I slap your ancestors
emmabest2000:

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Blesses His Grandson, Star Dike Yul Edochie (Photos, Video) by Worlddaddybongo: 11:33am On Jun 27, 2022
Onyi22:
I pity those that were fighting themselves online cheesy grin
I tire ooo
Dem nor know say EJEH is thicker than OMI
Re: Pete Edochie Blesses His Grandson, Star Dike Yul Edochie (Photos, Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:34am On Jun 27, 2022
emmabest2000:
A man that did what his forefathers have done has done well..
Show me where polygamy is a crime in Africa and I will show you a liar..
Re: Pete Edochie Blesses His Grandson, Star Dike Yul Edochie (Photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:35am On Jun 27, 2022
Lovely!... I love the way Edochie has upheld the culture and dignity of Igbo tradition.

May God bless everyone!

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Blesses His Grandson, Star Dike Yul Edochie (Photos, Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:35am On Jun 27, 2022
kals4luv990:
we igbos are allowed to take as many wives as possible even the bible supports it..dnt come here and talk rubbish before I slap your ancestors
You dey mind the werey..
Polygamy is our culture and no borrowed religion can take that away.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Blesses His Grandson, Star Dike Yul Edochie (Photos, Video) by Edipet(m): 11:38am On Jun 27, 2022
Antoeni:
Grandson From An Adulterous Affair
what do you mean?
Re: Pete Edochie Blesses His Grandson, Star Dike Yul Edochie (Photos, Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:39am On Jun 27, 2022
Gamjojo78:
I am disappointed he's not man of his words
A man of his words upholds and honor his traditions..
Polygamy is part and parcel of Igbo culture and EBUBEDIKE,would be the last to dishonor his traditions..
Re: Pete Edochie Blesses His Grandson, Star Dike Yul Edochie (Photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:43am On Jun 27, 2022
Antoeni:

What's the matter with you?!!

A grandson is a grandson! Everything else is secondary, even irrelevant.

No child should be made to go through any form of stigma!
Re: Pete Edochie Blesses His Grandson, Star Dike Yul Edochie (Photos, Video) by jrusky(m): 11:45am On Jun 27, 2022
The boy is innocent and as a grandfather he has done the right thing for the baby and that does not mean he is happy with yul and his shameless so called new wife.

No sane igbo father will easily forgive such family embarrassment for one useless girl dragged their son into paying dowry and sideline his father, mother and siblings it's not easily forgive cultural embarrassment.

I'm not speaking for Pete but that is the reality culture is culture respect it regardless. Its no done to give or accept a dowry with none of the man family on sit or aware it's not done even in other tribe they must surely ask the man or woman where are your family it's a must.
Re: Pete Edochie Blesses His Grandson, Star Dike Yul Edochie (Photos, Video) by Chopcy29: 11:48am On Jun 27, 2022
Man does not play with her heritage
Re: Pete Edochie Blesses His Grandson, Star Dike Yul Edochie (Photos, Video) by Chopcy29: 11:48am On Jun 27, 2022
Man does not play with his heritage
Re: Pete Edochie Blesses His Grandson, Star Dike Yul Edochie (Photos, Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:48am On Jun 27, 2022
Gamjojo78:
I am disappointed he's not man of his words

How their lives take concern you? You expect Pete not to show love to his grandson?
Re: Pete Edochie Blesses His Grandson, Star Dike Yul Edochie (Photos, Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:49am On Jun 27, 2022
Antoeni:

And so?
Re: Pete Edochie Blesses His Grandson, Star Dike Yul Edochie (Photos, Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:52am On Jun 27, 2022
FlipModeSquade:
A man of his words upholds and honor his traditions..
Polygamy is part and parcel of Igbo culture and EBUBEDIKE,would be the last to dishonor his traditions..

Even in the southwest , it is part of our culture.....if I impregnate any of my side chicks, I will collect the baby or even marry her. If my wife don't like it. That's her problem
Re: Pete Edochie Blesses His Grandson, Star Dike Yul Edochie (Photos, Video) by warlordd(m): 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
Kingpele:
He is his grandson ,blood is sticky than water ,the boy is innocent ,it is yul that will have to carry his cross, cheating on your wife is different than marrying second wife ,if the first wife is ruthless, yul won't near her pants anymore and wouldn't divorce her because of what people will say and at the end the first wife will still inherit everything with her children, i have seen this happen over and over...yul second wife is seen as enemy of the family and she will remain that way till the end..yul is their blood and so they will forgive him and move on..it is not every family in igboland you will go and steal someone husband and live with the family as one ......

If the first wife refuses to allow him to near her pants as u said, then the second wife will allow him to have the pant for keeps.
Re: Pete Edochie Blesses His Grandson, Star Dike Yul Edochie (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
A son is a son and can never be compared to a slave. There is nothing u can do about it.
Re: Pete Edochie Blesses His Grandson, Star Dike Yul Edochie (Photos, Video) by Caseless: 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
I like this man
Re: Pete Edochie Blesses His Grandson, Star Dike Yul Edochie (Photos, Video) by RPG2020(m): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
omomummy13:

WE ARE HIRING!!!
Job Title: Head, Financial Control

Employment Type: Full-time

Requirements
A minimum of a 2:2 Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or any other related discipline
• ACCA/ACA is required
• 4-5 years’ experience in management and fund accounting.
• He / She should have strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of financial statement, ratios, and analysis.
• Experience working with regulatory authorities, external auditors, internal controls, and compliance-related issues.
• Ability to prioritize
• A team player and goal oriented individual.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional organization and time-management skills.
Job Description
• Responsible for overseeing all of the company’s financial operations including Finance & Accounting, Tax, Admin etc.
• Preparation of the monthly financial statements, including analysis and reconciliation of all key balance sheet and income statement accounts.
• Preparation of the annual budget, analysis of operating results and a comparison of those results to prior year and budgeted results.
• Cash flow management, including investment of excess cash and repayment of debts.
• Ensure that all internal accounting procedures and policies are sound and in compliance with SEC and IFRS rules and regulations and other regulatory authorities.
• Liaise with the Company’s auditors and ensure annual external audits are done in timely/effective manner.
• Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports, and financial trends to executive management team and external sources.
• Must be a SEC sponsored individual

WE ARE HIRING!!!
Job Title: Head, Compliance & Risk Management

Employment Type: Full-time

Requirements
Minimum of 3 - 5 years cognate experience in similar position
• Strong knowledge of regulatory frameworks across financial services
• In depth knowledge of financial crime and regulatory compliance
• Previous experience in dealing with regulators including the Securities and Exchange Commission and other external stakeholders/law enforcement
• Effective and comfortable in dealing with and liaising with a range of internal stakeholders across the business
• In depth Experience in implementing globally acceptable compliance frameworks
• Strong communication skills
Job Description
• Responsible for providing support to the team in ensuring compliance with the company’s operational guidelines for both internal and external operations.
• Responding to correspondences and inquiries from regulatory authorities, and government agencies, as well as proactively liaising with them to resolve all Compliance-related issues.
• Rendition of periodic returns to SEC and provision of information for half yearly returns to client companies.
• Support the implementation, continuous improvement and monitoring of AML (Anti-Money Laundering) and CFT (Counter-Terrorism Financing) programs across the organizations.
• Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk, as well as drive development and implementation of corrective action plans for the resolution of problematic issues.
• Exception Management: Provide support to the team by following up with relevant parties in resolving exceptions raised in Regulators’ audits.
• Proactively seek to build mutually beneficial, and trusting relationships with both internal stakeholders (subsidiaries and shared service functions), and external stakeholders (i.e. regulators).
• Must be a SEC sponsored individual

How much is the salary? Because everything you wrote up there one million naira a month is not enough grin
Re: Pete Edochie Blesses His Grandson, Star Dike Yul Edochie (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
Kingpele:
He is his grandson ,blood is sticky than water ,the boy is innocent ,it is yul that will have to carry his cross, cheating on your wife is different than marrying second wife ,if the first wife is ruthless, yul won't near her pants anymore and wouldn't divorce her because of what people will say and at the end the first wife will still inherit everything with her children, i have seen this happen over and over...yul second wife is seen as enemy of the family and she will remain that way till the end..yul is their blood and so they will forgive him and move on..it is not every family in igboland you will go and steal someone husband and live with the family as one ......
It seems you're from the same family with the first wife
Because you sound like Baba Emilokan supporters
Re: Pete Edochie Blesses His Grandson, Star Dike Yul Edochie (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
Antoeni:
Check well the same thing might might be applied to you
No vex
Re: Pete Edochie Blesses His Grandson, Star Dike Yul Edochie (Photos, Video) by chiedozie198100: 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
So las las what this means is that Yul and May no dey knack again.
I'm sure he does not eve see his other kids.

Na wa oo.
Re: Pete Edochie Blesses His Grandson, Star Dike Yul Edochie (Photos, Video) by Streetmovement(m): 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Solid cool
Re: Pete Edochie Blesses His Grandson, Star Dike Yul Edochie (Photos, Video) by Wwwq: 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
Good for them
Re: Pete Edochie Blesses His Grandson, Star Dike Yul Edochie (Photos, Video) by Papichulostunne(m): 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
Send picture the kid be like.. I done watch this man for one film before oh.. Wetin be the name again oh.... nu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laclass Ozougwu Builds A House (Photos) / I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video. / Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.