Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,720 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree (59180 Views)

Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys / Yahoo Boys Dump Lady's Body On Akure Road (Disturbing Pictures) / Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Saintmary(f): 11:26am On Jun 26, 2022
Cypress042:
You're entitled to your own opinion, have a nice day smiley

Exactly.

If not for that monster, Osinachi Nwachukwu would still be alive today.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by clintino700(m): 11:28am On Jun 26, 2022
See how they look happy on picture but at home is pure violence. may his soul RIP.
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by ImoleNaija: 11:28am On Jun 26, 2022
Baawaa:
This is what you get when you married a harlot

Exactly angry
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
That's good!!! Ever since men have been the one doing the killings, Killing their wives in marriage. So if the women are doing same it's not bad. They should eat it to the fullest vise_ versa. That's good!!!!
huh! You support this? When last did u read that a man killed his wife
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by lozanni(m): 11:48am On Jun 26, 2022
Kharol1234:
Who na sure say na Zimbabwes because this couples too fresh..

Wicked wife.

Fear those Zim people. They are always committing one flabbergasting crime or another.
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Prettygirl200(f): 11:48am On Jun 26, 2022
luminouz:

shocked shocked
grin grin grin babym!!!
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 26, 2022
My good reasonable people, smooth thighs or good looking laps doesn't guarantee a good wife or girlfriend..

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by pyro62(m): 11:50am On Jun 26, 2022
Saintmary:

That will serve as a deterrent to you women beaters.

Not every woman is docile.

You and that woman don't have sense. I wish you future husband can just see the nonsense you wrote, he would rather have babies out of wedlock. Where was it mentioned that the man beat her up? Arrant nonsense
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by izubext007: 11:50am On Jun 26, 2022
Beware of bitch's
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Prettygirl200(f): 11:50am On Jun 26, 2022
bukky1994:
huh! You support this? When last did u read that a man killed his wife
Yeah I know it's been few months away but men have been the one brutalizing their wives no b so And all these while some will say it's the woman's fault ehhh seh as provoked the man this and that. So they should enjoy and know how painful it is.
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Basiljoe: 11:51am On Jun 26, 2022
Kill to party.

Vet women, you say no.

"The girlfriend you expect to build a Disneyland life with will break up with you as her options expand and yours restrict." - Rational Male

Kill the beta, before it kills you, literally.
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Prettygirl200(f): 11:52am On Jun 26, 2022
GCFR:

Just imagine the victim was your brother.
I will stop imagining!!!
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Saintmary(f): 11:58am On Jun 26, 2022
pyro62:

You and that woman don't have sense. I wish you future husband can just see the nonsense you wrote, he would rather have babies out of wedlock. Where was it mentioned that the man beat her up? Arrant nonsense

I can see you're looking for a weak woman to pour your frustrations on, so you want to insult your generation.

I will warn you once, begone, you unrefined Neanderthal.

It's not my fault nobody trained you.

Shoo.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Jimbiz(m): 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
Women, always very selfish with their emotions
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by BigBashiru: 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
APOPTOSIS:
Men must learn to avoid some certain Ladies.
Beauty and Fantasy no be everything.
Marriage no be force..!
In Fact, now Divorce is cheaper than marriage..
As a man if it gets too much, please leave the house and relocate. U may be insulted for being a subhuman but u will always live to see another day. Kindly walk away!

As a married man start saving for rainy days ( ur personal money & not family's fund) even before getting married. Such funds enable u take certain drastic decisions when the time comes.

A man should never leave his house for a woman. He should chase her out.
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Unshackled: 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
Only a naive ignorant man thinks he can wife a celebrity woman.

The more famous a woman is, the more insatiable and delusional she becomes. She seeks validation and attention in a higher scale no one man can satisfy and her fantasy of power, independence and freedom is quite demonic.

Useless men will always go after them and come back with tears
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by BigBashiru: 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
My good reasonable people, smooth thighs or good looking laps doesn't guarantee a good wife or girlfriend..

I once doubted this but now I agree.... good looks is just the first qualification step....the next qualification step is character which is still quite hard to figure out because they pretend a lot.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by BigBashiru: 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
Unshackled:
Only a naive ignorant man thinks he can wife a celebrity woman.

The more famous a woman is, the more insatiable and delusional she becomes. She seeks validation and attention in a higher scale no one man can satisfy and her fantasy of power, independence and freedom is quite demonic.

Useless men will always go after them and come back with tears

And whe thinks she has unlimited options!
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Olastep1(m): 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
Things dey happen
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by BigBashiru: 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Yeah I know it's been few months away but men have been the one brutalizing their wives no b so And all these while some will say it's the woman's fault ehhh seh as provoked the man this and that. So they should enjoy and know how painful it is.

The women verbally brutalized the man and the man physically brutalized the woman. No be so?
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Lacash: 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemgists.com/make-up-artist-deliwe-bobo-allegedly-killed-her-husband-and-hung-his-body-on-a-tree-to-make-it-look-it-suicide/
Killing ur husband onto day u Awon knack another Gbola, omo I say fear this gender seh….Chai cool
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Bifas1: 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
Marriage is actually getting scary this days oo.
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Starz825(m): 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
Aniluvreal:

Very Usêlèss male you're

Assuming it was the husband that did this, you'll still twist the narrative. Very Usêlèss male to the core you're.
You dey mind the idiot..
Person wey don madd
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Hassanmaye(m): 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
Baawaa:
This is what you get when you married a harlot
Hahahhahahaha exactly bro they will learn the hard way I won't waste my rip most of them think we are misogynists
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by godofuck231: 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
Hoe wife, loose life recipe for disaster
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Hassanmaye(m): 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
Cypress042:
Men have suddenly become an endangered spacies. I don't think a man with clear eyes would allow a woman send him to eternal rest like this.
This niggar must be under the influence of alcohol which made him vulnerable to that heartless predator angry
R.I.p to him, we move..
Did you read the predatory female
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Hassanmaye(m): 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

How can one support something that treated you bad?you clearly didn't get the joke huh... grin
Why not stick to your tribalism since you ain't mentally balanced to understand.. grin grin
Will you shut up
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
Result of marrying a premium okpo
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by DatNaijaGuy: 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
God1000:
Just like the Kenya story I posted, some women are dreadful, they are not smiling these days.

Provide the link to your story.
Thanks.
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by SmartyPants(m): 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Just like the "wannabe redpillers" will say.."he might have offended the lady which in turn provoked her action.."
cry

Why not create a good example for them by condemning the obviously wrong act?
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by God1000(m): 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
That's good!!! Ever since men have been the one doing the killings, Killing their wives in marriage. So if the women are doing same it's not bad. They should eat it to the fullest vise_ versa. That's good!!!!
this says a lot about you
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by God1000(m): 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
DatNaijaGuy:

Provide the link to your story.
Thanks.
it's done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) / Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife / Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.