Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree (59109 Views)

Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys / Yahoo Boys Dump Lady's Body On Akure Road (Disturbing Pictures) / Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by mekybabe1: 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
Chai! Such a beautiful couple. Sad she allowed the devil into their home.
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by delishpot: 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
Una think say e easy to carry dead body? I dont buy this story.
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Benrosaria(m): 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Married2Crypto(m): 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
"Why Women Kill" Tv series (Zaza zoo version)
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Ipp1: 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
Shocking
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Great0ne1: 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

First you need to know the reason why she got provoked? And does it justify his murder?

Don't just blurt whatever comes into your mouth in your defense for women.
Bro, you don't give IDIOTS attention by responding to there blabbing. Just ignore her. By the end of the day, the murderous wife will get her sentence and she will continue to run mad here, while we celebrate justice here

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Kelvid(m): 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
Cypress042:
Men have suddenly become an endangered spacies. I don't think a man with clear eyes would allow a woman send him to eternal rest like this.
This niggar must be under the influence of alcohol which made him vulnerable to that heartless predator angry
R.I.p to him, we move..
now that i am hearing what happened R.I.P BRO
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by kassano22(m): 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
Fine gurl from Zimbabwe don scatter Harare grin
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Clinghton: 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
Slay queens.

Please what's the meaning of slay?

Now you know.
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Cossybob(m): 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

They don't think tho.. grin
Thanks for understanding my statement..

Aniluvreal and Truvelisback here is someone who gets the joke..you boys should stop quoting me like some Dumbos.. grin
Damn nigga
You're blessed
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by InvertedHammer: 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemgists.com/make-up-artist-deliwe-bobo-allegedly-killed-her-husband-and-hung-his-body-on-a-tree-to-make-it-look-it-suicide/
/

Nice pre-wedding pictures.

Oya blessing tappers, come and do the needful.

SEBI una like dey view unaself through the mirrors of others. grin

/
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
ExcelDBM:

A hungry harlot and a transgendered
Thanks for the compliment..
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Iceberg3: 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I agree with you 100%

nobody is talking about oldmnkYs here,so shut up,thank you very much grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Temi2468: 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I agree with you 100%

That's true.
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Digmygold: 1:08am On Jun 27, 2022
RIP.

Only ancestor Ubunja deserves this.
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by tiswell(m): 4:24am On Jun 27, 2022
BibleStoreng:
She should face dire consequences if this is true. The heart of man is desperately wicked

Check my signature if you need a a Bible
the heart of a woman this time sad

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Jdaniels: 7:22am On Jun 27, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) / Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve: Missing Girl In Imo State / Teenage Girl Found Dead In Lagos Brothel With 3 Used Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.