Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,715 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree (59179 Views)

Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys / Yahoo Boys Dump Lady's Body On Akure Road (Disturbing Pictures) / Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Cypress042(m): 12:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
Hassanmaye:
Did you read the predatory female
No sir, is that a novels title?

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Fcmb2022(f): 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
Baawaa:
This is what you get when you married a harlot
U na correct G
100% true

Tufiakwa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by tnerro1(m): 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
Chai, see thick laps cool
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Lightorder: 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
Baawaa:
a harlot. You are very right
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Fcmb2022(f): 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
This is what happens when u carry ur package inside without opening it...
Guys shebi una dey see am.. Beauty is not Everything....

I REST MY CASE.
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Lightorder: 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
You just killed someone’s son just like that.
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Fcmb2022(f): 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
tnerro1:
Chai, see thick laps cool
Aswrgringringringrin
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Fcmb2022(f): 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
Lightorder:
You just killed someone’s son just like that.
Is it not somebody dat killed someone's daughter..
Likes of Osinachi Nwachukwu ..
u know some of u guys who think they have manpower over their spouse.
sometimes deserve Dis.....
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
SmartyPants:

Why not create a good example for them by condemning the obviously wrong act?
I did. grin
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by SmartyPants(m): 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I did. grin

Are you sure? cheesy
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
SmartyPants:

Are you sure? cheesy
Yeah mister... cheesy grin
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by CalmElder(m): 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
The housemaid is lucky. Some people kill their spouses and set up their house helps as the culprits, especially male house helps.

In Nigeria, a houseboy was accused for the murder of his wealthy boss ( the wife categorically stated that he left the door open for the murderers to enter), accused of escaping, later apprehended ( according to the police), took ill and died in the police cell.

One day, when I become powerful in government, I reopen the case and interview everyone involved in it.
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by tnerro1(m): 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Aswrgringringringrin

That 3rd picture with the jeans dey make me dey salivate, make I try Chioma number if she don come from church grin
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Fcmb2022(f): 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
tnerro1:

That 3rd picture with the jeans dey make me dey salivate, make I try Chioma number if she don come from church grin
No be small thing
make I also try Davido number make I check whether Em dey house; Dgringrin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
Weak Men everywhere..
No RIP for the Weakling
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Popesuccess(m): 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
Baawaa:
Or a Slay queen
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by imagrg(m): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
Leave them. Them wan marry fine lady when be for community use.
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by jaxxy(m): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
Baawaa:

Very strange. What's the motivate or plan or it just happened accidentally?
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Jackanda1(m): 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
Conwarden:
Wondered how she was able to lift him alone.

Turns out her maid helped . . . yet both were unable to lift and hang him fully off the ground.

RIP to him.

All Scammers deserve murderous spouses.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!
What is it with you and paternity fraudsters?
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Fcmb2022(f): 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
CalmElder:
The housemaid is lucky. Some people kill their spouses and set up their house helps as the culprits, especially male house helps.

In Nigeria, a houseboy was accused for the murder of his wealthy boss ( the wife categorically stated that he left the door open for the murderers to enter), accused of escaping, later apprehended ( according to the police), took ill and died in the police cell.

One day, when I become powerful in government, I reopen the case and interview everyone involved in it.

.Ahhh
Tuale for u sir
u na baba NLA....

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Hassanmaye(m): 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
Cypress042:
No sir, is that a novels title?
A book about women psychology, anyone who saw how you wrote predatory will taught you read the book
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by yungdynho(m): 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
Wasted kpekus and pritolin
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by SmartyPants(m): 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah mister... cheesy grin

Good girl cheesy
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Cypress042(m): 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
Hassanmaye:

A book about women psychology, anyone who saw how you wrote predatory will taught you read the book
Okay, i understand cool
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
SmartyPants:

Good girl cheesy
Thanks.. grin
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by winner37(m): 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
If you want to live long space women ...
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Legendoo: 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
Women. Sick of them.
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by princewarri1985: 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemgists.com/make-up-artist-deliwe-bobo-allegedly-killed-her-husband-and-hung-his-body-on-a-tree-to-make-it-look-it-suicide/
this na the reason why i fear marriage pass death. Am 40 and am not even thinking about marriage. I'm enjoying and rocking my bachelorhood. Because if your wife non finish you, people for outside go pass through your wife enter you and finish you. Because the worst thing in this life is to be killed by a woman. Thank God i already have a lovely daughter and some couple of girlfriends so marriage is not for me.
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by charleoj(m): 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
Wahala for who no fear woman
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by sphinixs2: 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Duru009(m): 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
This is what get when you MARRIED a slay QUEEN......
Re: Zimbabwean Makeup Artist Killed Her Husband And Hung His Body On A Tree by Mrpojj(m): 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
Baawaa:
Never marry a woman with ashawo tendencies
Some say na vibes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) / Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife / Man Stabs Brother To Death For Bringing Parrots Into Their Home In Ogun. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.