Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Anytime I Pick Up My Bible To Read , I Always Feel Sleepy - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anytime I Pick Up My Bible To Read , I Always Feel Sleepy (15551 Views)

Do You Still Take Your Bible To Church? / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anytime I Pick Up My Bible To Read , I Always Feel Sleepy by Beyhiodie(m): 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
How many times have you seen christian stone people to death in this dispensation ?
AntiChristian:

Since this is your own definition of terrorism then the Bible that orders people to be stoned for blasphemy is a terrorist book too.

Why not criticize the Bible too Abi you be hypocrite?
Re: Anytime I Pick Up My Bible To Read , I Always Feel Sleepy by AntiChristian: 6:21am On Jul 11, 2022
Beyhiodie:
How many times have you seen christian stone people to death in this dispensation ?

Go and read about the dispensation of the Catholics and the missionaries especially in Africa.

And why is dispensation mentioned in your Bible?
Re: Anytime I Pick Up My Bible To Read , I Always Feel Sleepy by Beyhiodie(m): 6:36am On Jul 11, 2022
are you the same person you are 10 years ago ? in the last 20 years , show me where christians have stone anyone to death if you really have a point
AntiChristian:

Go and read about the dispensation of the Catholics and the missionaries especially in Africa.

And why is dispensation mentioned in your Bible?
Re: Anytime I Pick Up My Bible To Read , I Always Feel Sleepy by AntiChristian: 7:22am On Jul 11, 2022
Beyhiodie:
are you the same person you are 10 years ago ? in the last 20 years , show me where christians have stone anyone to death if you really have a point

You won't learn! It better you go read the persecutions of the Catholics and the missionaries! Holy spirit won't spoon feed you this one.
Re: Anytime I Pick Up My Bible To Read , I Always Feel Sleepy by Beyhiodie(m): 7:45am On Jul 11, 2022
wink , its amazing how hardened you are , neglecting the truth closer to your nose. you no longer deserve my time. All the best with you .
AntiChristian:

You won't learn! It better you go read the persecutions of the Catholics and the missionaries! Holy spirit won't spoon feed you this one.
Re: Anytime I Pick Up My Bible To Read , I Always Feel Sleepy by Pathokpo: 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
AntiChristian:

No, it's bias and prejudice.
It isn't if you know of the history and how your religion was spread to the world, you won't be saying this. I am not talking of the one drawn from you religious books but the objective history backed by archaeological and historic facts.
Re: Anytime I Pick Up My Bible To Read , I Always Feel Sleepy by AntiChristian: 5:30am On Jul 15, 2022
Pathokpo:

It isn't if you know of the history and how your religion was spread to the world, you won't be saying this. I am not talking of the one drawn from you religious books but the objective history backed by archaeological and historic facts.

Bring your lies here make we see! This is not the first time.
Re: Anytime I Pick Up My Bible To Read , I Always Feel Sleepy by Pathokpo: 8:16am On Jul 15, 2022
AntiChristian:

Bring your lies here make we see! This is not the first time.
Your reply tells another about you. I don't have much time for closed minded fanatics.
Re: Anytime I Pick Up My Bible To Read , I Always Feel Sleepy by kamtrix(m): 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
Try pidgin English Bible. You'll find on your appstore. It's more relatable
Aniluvreal:
So I am faced with this problem of feeling sleepy anytime I picked up the bible to read, whether it's the hardcopy or the downloaded ones in my phone, I feel sleepy when i want to read it. But I can read other voluminous books/materials from cover to cover without blinking my eyes talkless of sleeping.

I am so disturbed about this, I need help please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prophetess Faith Aigbe Set To Storm Ghana / How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing / Music: Tujuka ~ Evang. Bunmi Akinnanu Adeoye [omije Ojumi]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.