Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,437 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Do Angels Appear As Humans? My Recent Experience In A Roadside Market - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Angels Appear As Humans? My Recent Experience In A Roadside Market (911 Views)

As Humans, We're Programmed To Be "Logical" In Our Thinking. / Do Angels Really Look Like This? / What Do Angels Really Look Like According To The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Angels Appear As Humans? My Recent Experience In A Roadside Market by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:29am On Jun 26, 2022
Do Angels Appear As Humans? My Recent Experience In A Roadside Market

Angels do exist according to the Bible, so that's not in question to the godly. Where the questions do lie however about angels were regarding their kinds, functions, appearances etc.

One question being asked about their appearance, is whether they also appear as humans.

There are several instances in the Bible that suggest they do, such as, when they appeared to Lot in the land of Sodom.

Genesis 19:1-5 (KJV)

And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;
And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.
And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.
But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:
And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.

Despite being angels of God they were also called men in the same passage by those who saw them, to suggest that angels do also appear in the form of humans.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Do Angels Appear As Humans? My Recent Experience In A Roadside Market by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:29am On Jun 26, 2022
I have severally heard people speak or share their experiences about encounters with angels either in dreams or real life, but I hadn't had any such experience of mine to share for close to twenty years of my close walk with God, until a couple of years back when in a dream, I saw angel Michael descending from heaven, saying, "I'm here to protect you", which I shared here at the time.

https://www.nairaland.com/6126618/saw-angel-michael-descend-heaven

However I've had several experiences or encounters with some people that have suggested that they were not just humans but actually angels who appeared as humans.

The most recent was when I was in a market and about to get some food stuff from a customer who sold by the road side. However when I got to her stall I noticed there was a man standing right in front of her table who I also thought was a customer who was there to do the same. Although his appearance and the way he stared at me looked suspicious, I just ignored him and went to the side to enable me to converse with her.

But while I was yet conversing with her, the man who stood in front of her stall, began shaking vigorously as though he was being controlled by a spirit and about to manifest himself.

It was a very strange and dramatic sight which drew the attention and laughter of the market men and women who were closeby.

While the man was still doing his own thing, the next thing I saw was, another man standing right next to the man in question, but himself was stretching and moving his hands and legs as though engaging in an exercise. And when he was stretching and moved his arms in the direction of the other man, the man shouted at him, "make your hand no dare touch me oh!"

Now this was not something happening somewhere in secret where only one or two persons could see it, but openly in a roadside market where everyone could see what was happening.

At this point the market people were laughing uncontrollably, and the woman beside me almost joined in, but controlled herself because they were acting the drama right in front of her stall.

After she showed me what the first man was doing when he started his, I told her that I thought he was her customer.

Not long after the second man came though, I looked back to were they were standing and acting the drama and discovered they had both left.

I had perceived from the onset that what transpired wasn't ordinary but something beyond what the mere human eyes could see. I wasn't surprised though, because I had seen coming, as there had been glaring signs the devil was really mad at me because of the extent to which God was using me to expose and destroy his works and devices which had reached a different level of recent, hence I was already on high alert and expecting a reaction from him.

So I was initially suspicious of the first man, but my suspicions were confirmed after he started acting really strange. The second man also confirmed my thoughts that it was not ordinary, although I first thought he was also with the first man.

It was later that I got to realize what had actually taken place there, drawing from previous experiences I had which shared some characteristics with this one.

I got to realize that the first man was an agent of the devil who intended to attack me, but the second man who came there was of God and likely an angel of God in the appearance of a human, who came to protect me from being attacked, hence his acting like a sportsman, showing he was ready and prepared to take on his opposition, as if to say to the other man, "if you do anyhow, you go see anyhow".

Despite not telling the market woman who i was or what my thoughts were about what had taken place, i observed that she seemed to have also sense it, as she was casting and binding after they'd left. She now felt free to express herself since they'd now gone, so she was also laughing at what had taken place there.

She was now mimicking the first man, when he warned the second man not to dare touch him, and said that the second man looked at him bemused. Even her nearest neighbor was initially quite now had the mind to come out and mimic them after they had left.

I feel it would have ended much differently had it gone according to the plan of the devil, but thank God what the devil intended for evil, I suppose, was thwarted by an angel who appeared as a human being, so we could afford to laugh at the end.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Do Angels Appear As Humans? My Recent Experience In A Roadside Market by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:29am On Jun 26, 2022
Another similar experience I had was a while back, during the last presidential elections.

Now the state i planned to partake in the exercise had a nation-wide reputation for violence. The previous elections was very bloody in the state so there was much apprehension in the build up to this particular one.

I decided to go regardless since I had my PVC and had desired to take part in the process.

My going there was without any hitches though, but there was a bit of delay in the voting center so we had to wait for quite a long while before we could cast our votes.

In the meantime, I found somewhere to sit on a table closeby, from where I was able to observe things closely.

While sitting there, I could sense that there was a plan to destabilize the process. I saw a group of boys, three of them who seem like they weren't there to vote but to cause trouble. One of them had an open wound from a matchet cut which hadn't yet healed by his side which was quite exposed.

I watched as they were moving as though on a mission in the direction one of them which I suppose was their leader was leading them.

While I yet sat there, the leader while passing by then turned his head sideways and looked at me in a way which suggested he knew who I was and wanted to let me know that, before he turned back his head in the direction he was going and continued his movement.

I was already suspicious of them, him in particular, before that, because I'm used to satanic agents showing up anywhere I go because of the magnitude of threat I pose to his works even though they can't dare touch me, so he more less confirmed my thoughts with that stare.

Then shortly after that, there suddenly appeared this guy out of no where who dwarfed everyone else at the voting center.

Now this guy was not only so tall, six foot plus, he was also huge, so he was immediately the center of attention at the voting center because his appearance was really distinctive and imposing. He didn't seem to have gone there to vote alone but for something more because most of the organizers at the center were talking with him.

I even saw the guy who appeared to be there to cause trouble, talk to him briefly. He seemed bothered by the guy's presence by the look on his face, as if he didn't know who he was but wanted to know and asked him a few questions.

Next thing, this same huge guy started coming in the direction I was and i thought he was about to pass by, but he came and sat down next to me on the same fragile table I was sitting, and I was like "no way!"

Aside the fact that he had a very imposing appearance, the table I was sitting on was quite fragile, not very strong, so I was also concerned that it may not be able to carry his full weight.

But after he sat, he immediately looked in my direction and greeted me, and I answered him.

We didn't talk more further after that, and I can't remember seeing him after he stood up from where we sat and when the voting commenced, but that was also the last I saw of those three guys who appeared to have come there to cause chaos in the polling unit.

The voting went peacefully I was able to cast my vote and return without any stress.

Up till now, i am not yet completely sure about it, but I wouldn't be surprised if the huge guy was an angel who appeared as human, because everything else was pointing in that direction but I could yet be wrong.

If you also have any similar experiences where you had felt angels appeared as humans, kindly share.

*Kindly pay no attention to those who ridicule these posts. Trust me there are many agents of the devil here who know what I say is the truth, and that I would make this post to expose their master's works and devices, so their being here was to ridicule it was preplanned to deceive and distract others from the Truth. Do not be deceived by their deceptive guises posing here as sincere and harmless beings. Some of them are very evil and diabolic and do not wish you well just like the serpent in the beginning so be wise.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Do Angels Appear As Humans? My Recent Experience In A Roadside Market by Amotolongbo(f): 8:35am On Jun 26, 2022
I got to realize that the first man was an agent of the devil who intended to attack me, but the second man who came there was of God and likely an angel of God in the appearance of a human, who came to protect me from being attacked, hence his acting like a sportsman, showing he was ready and prepared to take on his opposition, as if to say to the other man, "if you do anyhow, you go see anyhow".
Religion and insecurity.

Continue making mockery of your “God”

Always having the illusion, hallucination and thought of attack and so insecure mentally, physically and emotionally everywhere they find themselves.

Instead of spending their precious time to build themselves up mentally for concrete solutions to problems, they will be running from pillars to poles cos they see “devil” and enemies wherever they are and what whatever they see and touch.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery

3 Likes

Re: Do Angels Appear As Humans? My Recent Experience In A Roadside Market by God1000(m): 8:38am On Jun 26, 2022
It must be Hallucination
Re: Do Angels Appear As Humans? My Recent Experience In A Roadside Market by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:48am On Jun 26, 2022
Kiki.. Christians and Religious Dumbos are known to be confused.. grin
Your Workin brain couldn't tell you it might be a prank or something.. grin undecided
Re: Do Angels Appear As Humans? My Recent Experience In A Roadside Market by Bruno3000(m): 8:49am On Jun 26, 2022
If what u just typed is true, then i say congratulations to u. Not many Christians receive such recognition from God. I can also say that u are now God's soldier NEVER LOOK BACK! CONTINUE THE GOOD WORKS.

3 Likes

Re: Do Angels Appear As Humans? My Recent Experience In A Roadside Market by RepoMan007: 9:15am On Jun 26, 2022
Hmmm. The day of reconciliation will reveal all.

1 Like

Re: Do Angels Appear As Humans? My Recent Experience In A Roadside Market by Ajibade123(m): 9:18am On Jun 26, 2022
all na lamba
Re: Do Angels Appear As Humans? My Recent Experience In A Roadside Market by kingxsamz(m): 9:20am On Jun 26, 2022
My brother, have you ever considered seeing a doctor?

1 Like

Re: Do Angels Appear As Humans? My Recent Experience In A Roadside Market by Righteousness2(m): 9:21am On Jun 26, 2022
Very well! Angels appear sooooo much in human faces to carry out Assignments. Before you turn to appreciate or say one thing or the other , they disappear!

I Know so many brothers and Sisters whom the angels of the Chosen has appear and rescued, and suddenly disappear once the task is complete.

Personally I had such visitation in the mid-night of Nov 25, 2015. I was returning home very late at night. I came down from the bus and needed another one going to my area. Unfortunately, it was midnight and the park was almost empty with nobody making movement.

I decided to trek which was quite crazy because of the distance.
I had not even trekked for like 3mins, What I saw shocked me till date. A bike man from nowhere appeared. I didn't talk to him. He stopped in my front and said Enter. Before I said jack , he sped off and carried me to my place. I was shocked because I didn't tell him where I was going to. When he dropped me, I was about to give him money. He said no. I tried to force him to take something from me. He was so reluctant. I turned to say thank you and behold I didn't see anybody. I was shocked to my bones. It dawned on me that GOD ALMIGHTY had sent His angel to take me home.

6 Likes

Re: Do Angels Appear As Humans? My Recent Experience In A Roadside Market by Jokerman(m): 9:35am On Jun 26, 2022
Yes they do.

Many references in thr Bible too

1 Like

Re: Do Angels Appear As Humans? My Recent Experience In A Roadside Market by AntiChristian: 9:35am On Jun 26, 2022
Why do Christians need all this miraculated stories to believe?

Stories upon stories that we still need faith to believe as it can't be verified!

Just like Paul meeting Jesus and became blind.

All na scam!

1 Like

Re: Do Angels Appear As Humans? My Recent Experience In A Roadside Market by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:22am On Jun 26, 2022
AntiChristian:
Why do Christians need all this miraculated stories to believe?

Stories upon stories that we still need faith to believe as it can't be verified!

Just like Paul meeting Jesus and became blind.

All na scam!
Did you intentionally forget to add those of your prophet Mohammed?
Re: Do Angels Appear As Humans? My Recent Experience In A Roadside Market by CR777: 10:26am On Jun 26, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Religion and insecurity.

Continue making mockery of your “God”

Always having the illusion, hallucination and thought of attack and so insecure mentally, physically and emotionally everywhere they find themselves.

Instead of spending their precious time to build themselves up mentally for concrete solutions to problems, they will be running from pillars to poles cos they see “devil” and enemies wherever they are and what whatever they see and touch.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery

Please how can I contact you? It's very important.

I called the number I saw on the art website you once sent the link here but someone else picked. Please reply me.
Re: Do Angels Appear As Humans? My Recent Experience In A Roadside Market by Rexymania(m): 10:38am On Jun 26, 2022
Though you may be right with your instincts but you're deeply religious at the same time
Re: Do Angels Appear As Humans? My Recent Experience In A Roadside Market by Dreadlock69(m): 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
Yes i once met angel jophiel
Re: Do Angels Appear As Humans? My Recent Experience In A Roadside Market by Amotolongbo(f): 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
CR777:

Please how can I contact you? It's very important.

I called the number I saw on the art website you once sent the link here but someone else picked. Please reply me.
Ok.

You wanna contact me or the art maker sir?
Re: Do Angels Appear As Humans? My Recent Experience In A Roadside Market by CR777: 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Ok.

You wanna contact me or the art maker sir?

I want to contact you directly.
I only contacted the art maker because I thought it's you.
Re: Do Angels Appear As Humans? My Recent Experience In A Roadside Market by Amotolongbo(f): 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
CR777:

I want to contact you directly.
I only contacted the art maker because I thought it's you.
ok

What is the motive sir?
Re: Do Angels Appear As Humans? My Recent Experience In A Roadside Market by CR777: 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
Amotolongbo:
ok

What is the motive sir?

It's about a phone you posted. Please let me contactly you directly to explain more..
Re: Do Angels Appear As Humans? My Recent Experience In A Roadside Market by bobestman(m): 11:10am On Jun 27, 2022
The comments of some ppl here shows that many are spiritually blind abi dead self
An Angel is your Ori, Chi, higher or ancient self, your protector etc

Everyone has an Angel assigned to them. The Christ or Messiah once said "the Angel of little children always behold the face of the Father" Mathew 18:10. This means everyone is assigned an Angel but that of little children are precious in the sight of the father

The operation of Angel is not based on a particular religion. Like I always say God never gave us religion but a way of life and all He demands is that we be righteous or spiritual. Their are righteous Traditionalist that have seen their Angels and it work for them. Their are righteous Muslims who have seen Angels. Their are also righteous Christians who have seen an Angel. It's not about religion but how righteous you are. Many Christians may disagree but if other religions and even those who don't belong to any but are righteous tell you things they have seen, you will marvel. That day you won't be asked which Church, pastor or religion you follow, the righteousness of your heart is what will save you. But their is a time for correction when the lost truth will be revealed to all and will seek to find that lost or forgoten ancient way. Non knew it. That's the reason religions were created

What many see as Jesus protecting them was actually the work of their Angels. Before they gave you any religion or books or told you of any prophet, you angel WAS and is the one protecting you.
Many here have recieved miraculous and exraodinary protection from angels but cos their eyes are not open to see, they don't believe. When it is not yet your time, your angel will not allow any harm befall you. It's very hard to see them but few ppl do. Also they can appear in different form

The problem here is that when you are black but keep seeing an Oyibo angel. You are created in the image of your God. Your God or Angel must look like you. Lion no dey born fowl
Re: Do Angels Appear As Humans? My Recent Experience In A Roadside Market by CR777: 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=Amotolongbo post=114183417]ok
Re: Do Angels Appear As Humans? My Recent Experience In A Roadside Market by Amotolongbo(f): 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
CR777:

I want to negotiate with you. Give me an avenue to contact you directly. I've also sent you a pm.
responded sir

(1) (Reply)

Why Did God Create Men Physically Stronger Than Women? / How The Gods Were Made / See What Uganda Pastor Doing To Female Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.