Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

A Church Inside An Hotel!!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Church Inside An Hotel!!! (30636 Views)

Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos / Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos / Pastor & His Pastor Wife Spotted Kissing Passionately Inside An Airport (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
The first redeem Church I attended was in an hotel. They bought the hotel later.

1 Like

Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by a2d3rew(m): 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
It's very nice to have church in hotel , we are here in the world to win a soul's not to be in holy place only but to go and make the unholy to be holy, pres the Lord
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by Ziggy1234(m): 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
The Church is not the building but the congregation.
Many Christians attach themselves to the Church Building instead of the souls that hold meetings in the building.
In other climes, Churches are built in the form of auditoriums which an be leased out for other events when they not holding any Church program.
A building to worship and also generate revenue.
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by Kobojunkie: 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
a2d3rew:
It's very nice to have church in hotel , we are here in the world to win a soul's not to be in holy place only but to go and make the unholy to be holy, pres the Lord
By what power can unholy beings accomplished this? undecided

You lot really don't understand what Holiness is infact about, do you? undecided
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by WildChild00(m): 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ochibaisik:

The church is the people not the physical building that can be destroyed.

Sure
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by Olas121: 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
Don't judge and don't call what God called holy unholy.
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by a2d3rew(m): 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
By what power can unholy beings accomplished this? undecided

You lot really don't understand what Holiness is infact about, do you? undecided
yes i do,
I'm referring to the people in the hotel, we have many of them unholy,.
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by Kobojunkie: 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
a2d3rew:
yes i do,
I'm referring to the people in the hotel, we have many of them unholy,.
Who are the Holy ones then? undecided
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by desiredhome: 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
The first redeem Church I attended was in an hotel. They bought the hotel later.
These has always been rccg method......OBT.....

1 Like

Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by Kobojunkie: 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
Olas121:
Don't judge and don't call what God called holy unholy.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Holiness is that commanded by God Himself. God never commanded your churches so how can that which is of this world be considered holy to begin with? undecided
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by Mrxs: 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
DSC7:

But is it right to have a church inside an Hotel as a Genuine Man of GOD?..
Brother, d church is meant to b a hospital 4 sinners. Moreover u never can tell if he was directed by GOD.
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by desiredhome: 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
a2d3rew:
Likewise the unholy place is making the holy unholy grin grin grin grin.....if you know what I mean.....
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by Kobojunkie: 3:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
Mrxs:
Brother, d church is meant to b a hospital 4 sinners. Moreover u never can tell if he was directed by GOD.
Your churches were never commanded by God to begin with so how can anyone be directed by God to doing that which is against God .I.e. using God's name to promote that which He never asked or commanded?. undecided
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by a2d3rew(m): 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Who are the Holy ones then? undecided
the people that have Jesus Christ in there life, and keep his commandments, do u? If yes, we are the holy ones.
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by desiredhome: 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
Mrxs:
Story... God done suffer for Nigerian pastorprenours hand.....
I wish these God can direct them on how to invent/manufactor things and not to open churches here and there .....
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by Kobojunkie: 3:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
a2d3rew:
the people that have Jesus Christ in there life,an a keep his commandments, do u? If yes, we are the holy ones.
According to Jesus Christ, those who are Holy are those who know the Truth - live in continuous submission and obedience of His teachings(and commandments), God's Truth - and have been set free by the Truth from slavery to sin, and transformed into Sons of God, Holy/Perfect vessels worthy of God's own Spirit to dwell inside of them - John 8 vs 31 - 35. Not just anyone who claims to obey can be said to be Holy. undecided

Your churches were never commanded by Jesus Christ to begin with. He never asked anyone to built or gather people using His name, nor did He permit anyone to use His name in such a manner. So how can a one who does that which is against Jesus Christ be said to be holy? undecided
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by CaptainFM1: 3:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
DSC7:
During the week i was invited to a church program...

I had the intentions to attend but what turned me off was the Venue which happens to be one of the bubbling Hotel in the Vicinity...

And i was like why will i attend a church that is located in an Hotel where all sort of immortality takes place? undecided

Though i ain't a saint but i don't understand why a so called house of God should be in an unholy ground..

To me it doesn't make sense,,,

Brethrens what do you have to say?

Every land in Nigeria inch for inch is defiled by one sin or the other. Maybe if you carry the church go Jerusalem, you may be talking of a Holy Church.
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by a2d3rew(m): 3:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
desiredhome:

Likewise the unholy place is making the holy unholy grin grin grin grin.....if you know what I mean.....
there moving spiritual, no Devil can stop the gospel there,
Infact can not work upside down.
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by Belleful: 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
To me it doesn't make sense. There is one I took a girl to for short time. I was shock to see that the upstairs is a church, why the down is being used for short time.
The church members be like so u are bringing a girl to a hotel, why the people living around the area be like, na church u dey go or na girl u carry come hotel?
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by desiredhome: 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
a2d3rew:
there moving spiritual, no Devil can stop the gospel there,
Infact can not work upside down.
Give to God what is God and give to caeser what belong to caeser.....
Unfortunately the devil controls the universe
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by a2d3rew(m): 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
According to Jesus Christ, those who are Holy are those who know the Truth - live in continuous submission and obedience of His teachings(and commandments), God's Truth - and have been set free by the Truth from slavery to sin, and transformed into Sons of God, Holy/Perfect vessels worthy of God's own Spirit to dwell inside of them - John 8 vs 31 - 35. Not just anyone who claims to obey can be said to be Holy. undecided

Your churches were never commanded by Jesus Christ to begin with. He never asked anyone to built or gather people using His name, nor did He permit anyone to use His name in such a manner. So how can a one who does that which is against Jesus Christ be said to be holy? undecided
haha, make I leave u lake that, Because u start confused ur self earlier.

Understand Bible weller, and know what is spirit, from there everything will be easier to u.
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by Kobojunkie: 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
a2d3rew:
haha, make I leave u lake that, Because u start confused ur self earlier. Understand Bible weller, and know what is spirit, from there everything will be easier to u.
Spirit what now? Are you insinuating what Jesus Christ said there is wrong? undecided
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by Lovelydaisies: 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
The Bible says there's a time and place for everything.

That's why I love the Catholic Church - the environment, the decoration and serenity will lead to worship. It's not when you look outside by mistake you see beer and women and hear noise. New generation churches and overdo! They should open a branch in prisons na, since they want to convert souls. They can equally open branches in the center of a hospital, a school, market, bank, abi na only hotel 'sinners' dey? I just wish the Muslims had their own mandate to preach so that they'd be opening up here and there, proliferating noise pollution. Lobish! Na only for Nigeria we dey convert souls and what is killing us is still killing us. Evil and immorality everywhere with diluted teachings. Mtchew. They should try this in one kind developed nation and collect wotowoto.
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by jagtinic: 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
For those who say there is nothing wrong with it, I have this opinion.

Do children also attend the church? If yes, the things they will see from the hotel - if it is the kind of hotel I am thinking- will it resonate more than the word they are supposed to hear?

For adults that are addicted to sexual immorality, will going to such church not stimulate their addictions?
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by a2d3rew(m): 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
desiredhome:

Give to God what is God and give to caeser what belong to caeser.....
Unfortunately the devil controls the universe
understand what God is talking about, u mean,let us leave people that didn't know anything about Jesus to continue walk in the darkness?
We didn't come to world to enjoy our self, oga, we are massager , and we know what exactly we are doing, u devil leave us alone to shine everywhere.
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by a2d3rew(m): 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Spirit what now? Are you insinuating what Jesus Christ said there is wrong? undecided
u are the one gotten wrong , that's why I mentioned spirit.
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by Kobojunkie: 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
a2d3rew:
u are the one gotten wrong , that's why I mentioned spirit.
Again, are you insinuating what Jesus Christ said was wrong? undecided
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by desiredhome: 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
a2d3rew:
understand what God is talking about, u mean,let us leave people that didn't know anything about Jesus to continue walk in the darkness?
We didn't come to world to enjoy our self, oga, we are massager , and we know what exactly we are doing, u devil leave us alone to shine everywhere.
We are still saying the same thing......the point here is respect......respect for God and respect for others........
The Church is the Church and hotel is a hotel......
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by wdcouture(f): 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
If a hotel is an unholy ground like you said, then that's a reason a church should be there.

Luke 5:32 says "I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance".

It's been a while I wrote on this platform. I couldn't help but to respond when I saw your post.

I will respond to this post by using my story. Just like you, I also found it difficult buying the idea of a church in a hotel.

Three year ago I relocated from Lagos to my present location. By the leading of God the church I went was in a hotel. Just like you I was very uncomfortable with the idea but I said let me give it a trial.

When it was time to welcome first-timers, I came out together with some people. I introduced myself. During the introduction, oneof the first-timers said he came for a contract and his company lodged him in the hotel. He said he didn't plan going to church that day but the ministration touched him. At first he was following the service while on the bed but it got to a point he had to enter the church auditorium.

I knew his testimony was for me and that changed everything. The church celebrated her 3rd year anniversary on the 16th of this month. To the Glory of the Lord the church is waxing stronger and moving forward.

1 Like

Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by Highways: 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
As a member of FGBMFI, we hold our fellowship in hotels for the mere reason of reaching out to everyone
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by Ipp1: 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ok
Re: A Church Inside An Hotel!!! by IDERAWOLE(m): 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
DSC7:

But is it right to have a church inside an Hotel as a Genuine Man of GOD?..

For the purpose of discussion, let's enlighten you as you requested.

What you called house of God isn't a building built with human hands, it is the human bodies that God inhabits if you're saved already. Without salvation, there's little to anyone's religion as far as God is concerned.

So, between a place of worship and the worshippers, which sanctifies the other?

It is not the place you meet that makes you holy, it is you who meet in a place that makes the place the holy.

So, if meet to worship God or for any purpose, either in a hotel on in the moon, it is the people that attracts God's presence and not the building.

Anything apart from this is business as usual!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From THE EXPERIENCE 2016 / Why Do Some Great Pastors Die Young Despite Healing Many / N'landers, Who Is Melchizedek As Described In Hebrew 7vs1-3?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.