Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Heartwarming Video Of Daughter And Father Dancing At Her Wedding - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Heartwarming Video Of Daughter And Father Dancing At Her Wedding (26591 Views)

Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. / My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday / See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartwarming Video Of Daughter And Father Dancing At Her Wedding by atobs4real(m): 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
GOOD ONE FROM THE AWAITING GRAND PA
Re: Heartwarming Video Of Daughter And Father Dancing At Her Wedding by Kingpele(m): 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
We are obidient here no time to waste
Re: Heartwarming Video Of Daughter And Father Dancing At Her Wedding by jaszplus12(m): 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
greenie77:
See as Baba is digging it like a youngie! cheesy
Me self will not allow my daughter out dance me on her wedding o.... I'll practice for two weeks before the day!
Re: Heartwarming Video Of Daughter And Father Dancing At Her Wedding by Thorondor: 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Heartwarming Video Of Daughter And Father Dancing At Her Wedding by mainman7(m): 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Heartwarming Video Of Daughter And Father Dancing At Her Wedding by YelloweWest: 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
captainamiedi1:
sha make the man nor interfere for her marriage. make the dance end for the hall. All these mummy and daddy girls and boys they annoy me.
You are the wicked type. You'll meet your match no worry
Re: Heartwarming Video Of Daughter And Father Dancing At Her Wedding by vickydevoka(m): 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
TriCee:
Beautiful, the kind of Dad I'll be to my daughter. I go scatter dance floor
Try marry b4 30
Re: Heartwarming Video Of Daughter And Father Dancing At Her Wedding by vickydevoka(m): 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
TriCee:
Beautiful, the kind of Dad I'll be to my daughter. I go scatter dance floor
Try marry b4 30. Idoma people in banue dem Sabi marry n born on time unlike Igbo people
Re: Heartwarming Video Of Daughter And Father Dancing At Her Wedding by babytoun: 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
So dis girl wey no wey cloth come wedding get father ?
Re: Heartwarming Video Of Daughter And Father Dancing At Her Wedding by okuta007: 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
that video is almost 2 years old
Re: Heartwarming Video Of Daughter And Father Dancing At Her Wedding by TriCee: 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
vickydevoka:

Try marry b4 30. Idoma people in banue dem Sabi marry n born on time unlike Igbo people
lol, you're right though. I go marry by year end, na wife remain now grin
Re: Heartwarming Video Of Daughter And Father Dancing At Her Wedding by vickydevoka(m): 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
TriCee:
lol, you're right though. I go marry by year end, na wife remain now grin
Me don pass 30 , buh I no go marry on time bcus of woman wahala. So I wan establish myself b4 i marry. Behind any great man I a woman na b4 no me now.
If any man wan do well u must get hidden investment, no matter what unless if I study your wife n find out say she wan grow with you
Re: Heartwarming Video Of Daughter And Father Dancing At Her Wedding by Streetmovement(m): 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

grin grin grin grin
Re: Heartwarming Video Of Daughter And Father Dancing At Her Wedding by Peachcakes81: 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
Congratulations to Father of the Bride, every parent's joy is to see their children get married.

Meanwhile,we bake very beautiful cakes for weddings and other occasions like naming ceremonies,graduation parties, birthdays etc. Why don't you give us a trial today,you would be glad you did. We're in Ikorodu, Lagos. We deliver to all areas in the state and neighbouring states.

Training is also available.

Please WhatsApp/call 08127572345 or 08058855779 to place your order.

Thank you

Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries

Re: Heartwarming Video Of Daughter And Father Dancing At Her Wedding by toprealman: 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
When there is joy and happiness.....
#YulEdochie
Re: Heartwarming Video Of Daughter And Father Dancing At Her Wedding by Opeakins(m): 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
dat d joy seeing yh daughter going to another face of life
Re: Heartwarming Video Of Daughter And Father Dancing At Her Wedding by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
I'm not happy when brides dance this way.

Be graceful, sis.

It's your wedding day. Be a princess. smiley
Re: Heartwarming Video Of Daughter And Father Dancing At Her Wedding by mechanics(m): 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
Funny.
Re: Heartwarming Video Of Daughter And Father Dancing At Her Wedding by Abiscodi11: 7:10am On Jun 28, 2022
Papa no dey carry last

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Demands N500 Before Sex, Man Tells Court / Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" / What Percentage Of Your Salary Goes For Rent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.