Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

I'm Currently In Chicago - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Currently In Chicago (4374 Views)

Tinubu’s Picture As A Youngster In Chicago Emerges / Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? / "Nigeria Currently In Full-Blown Energy Crisis" - Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I'm Currently In Chicago by seunmsg(m): 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
Dear nwaideato,

We are patiently waiting for the outcome of your investigation. All wailers in and outside Nigeria are counting on you, don’t let them down. And let me warn you, don’t ever think of abandoning this thread. I will be here to remind you constantly till the election is over. You must tell us the outcome of your investigation.
Re: I'm Currently In Chicago by wirinet(m): 10:05am On Jun 29, 2022
seunmsg:
Dear nwaideato,

We are patiently waiting for the outcome of your investigation. All wailers in and outside Nigeria are counting on you, don’t let them down. And let me warn you, don’t ever think of abandoning this thread. I will be here to remind you constantly till the election is over. You must tell us the outcome of your investigation.

nwaideato,
Why no updates? Many people are expecting daily updates on your quest.

Abi na lie say you dey Chicago state university? We never see picture of gate not to talk of business administration department.

My brother no be so dem dey do investigation o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo:Obi Should Explain To Us wat lead to his His Father's death / My Honest Prediction Of Tinubu’s Presidency. / Andrew No Check Out:Nigeria Must Survive(Classic Naija Track)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.