Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Smalls Boys Looking For My Trouble, Despite Am Not Their Age.. please Help. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Smalls Boys Looking For My Trouble, Despite Am Not Their Age.. please Help. (2044 Views)

Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions / My co worker is looking for my trouble / Boys Looking For Hide Out To Smoke Weed Find Giant Tiger In Abandoned Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smalls Boys Looking For My Trouble, Despite Am Not Their Age.. please Help. by Ayanwukoma: 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
I know this might come out as me been a weakling but I need your honest opinion.

Because of situations I had to pack to my uncle's house this year.. what I noticed about the place changes is that, they are young boys, touts, agberos, who some are cultist. All they do is smoke and insult people anyhow. at first they use to give me space, because I too myself gives them space they are not my age mates at all....so we can't be friends that kind thing.

but recently one had to insult me because of my uncle's wife... this boy is not more than 17 to 20 for peace to reign I let it slide, he was ready to set blows with me...(that's 26) ..but I was just too ashamed to react. Because of this, his peers that were around saw it and some start laughing... smoking.

Another one just find my trouble today again, I'm afraid to say if I keep holding back this is how it's going to gets.. This boys will use me to play more and more daily because they seeing me everytime... because I'm not fighting them off, since it's what they are good at... carrying bottles, knifes and dagger.

I really want to engage, buh I'm afraid I might do something harmful... (, When I get angry)

Someone called me aside and told me not to engage them, I should look away. that am bigger than that.
I should apply wisdom.
Fighting them off won't change anything.

come to my rescue, I really need advice before my name makes front page.. the rage I feel right now, seeing small children abuse me daily is killing me.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Re: Smalls Boys Looking For My Trouble, Despite Am Not Their Age.. please Help. by Ayanwukoma: 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
The ones that hails me no longer does that because of what they seeing their friends do.

1 Like

Re: Smalls Boys Looking For My Trouble, Despite Am Not Their Age.. please Help. by samso247(m): 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
Re: Smalls Boys Looking For My Trouble, Despite Am Not Their Age.. please Help. by VeryWickedMan: 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
Do you dress like a harlot?

1 Like

Re: Smalls Boys Looking For My Trouble, Despite Am Not Their Age.. please Help. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
you move to snake den and thereafter complain about the area being filled with snakes... lol!
respect yourself and dont go hurting yourself by trying to act all righteous and shiit. these people aint got a care in the world for human life.
Re: Smalls Boys Looking For My Trouble, Despite Am Not Their Age.. please Help. by Ayanwukoma: 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Do you dress like a harlot?
how can a male dress like a harlot

13 Likes

Re: Smalls Boys Looking For My Trouble, Despite Am Not Their Age.. please Help. by Ayanwukoma: 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
you move to snake den and thereafter complain about the area being filled with snakes... lol!
It's a family house, where I grew up from
It's one tenants that's harboring the whole of them
Re: Smalls Boys Looking For My Trouble, Despite Am Not Their Age.. please Help. by VeryWickedMan: 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ayanwukoma:
how can a male dress like a harlot

Are you jobless?
Re: Smalls Boys Looking For My Trouble, Despite Am Not Their Age.. please Help. by Ayanwukoma: 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Are you jobless?
Yes I am, still hoping for something to come my way

1 Like

Re: Smalls Boys Looking For My Trouble, Despite Am Not Their Age.. please Help. by zeuss: 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
go and report the person in a police station....assault and disturbance of public peace.
Re: Smalls Boys Looking For My Trouble, Despite Am Not Their Age.. please Help. by VeryWickedMan: 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ayanwukoma:

Yes I am, still hoping for something to come my way

That's the reason. They see that you are no different from them.

Go out in the morning & return in the evening to see the difference. They will start greeting sef.
Re: Smalls Boys Looking For My Trouble, Despite Am Not Their Age.. please Help. by Ayanwukoma: 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

That's the reason. They see that you are no different from them.

Go out in the morning & return in yhe evening to see the difference. They will start greeting sef.
Yes, while I was visiting before 3 years ago they use to greet..one specifically...I use to dash him self when I have change.

But when he saw my situation as changed This year.seeing me everytime around...he was there when the whole thing was going on....all he does was stare.

Can you believe this same guy is even bigger than them and can call them to order.
Buh you know humans.

They only respect when you give them dash.
Re: Smalls Boys Looking For My Trouble, Despite Am Not Their Age.. please Help. by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
go to the station and report them incase anything later happen.

2 Likes

Re: Smalls Boys Looking For My Trouble, Despite Am Not Their Age.. please Help. by VeryWickedMan: 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ayanwukoma:

Yes, while I was visiting before 3 years ago they use to greet..one specifically...I use to dash him self when I have change.

But when he saw my situation as changed This year.seeing me everytime around...he was there when the whole thing was going on....all he does was stare.

Can you believe this same guy is even bigger than them and can call them to order.
Buh you know humans.

They only respect when you give them dash.

Kill them.

3 Likes

Re: Smalls Boys Looking For My Trouble, Despite Am Not Their Age.. please Help. by etrange: 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
OP, where is this place? What kind of building? I need to make a mental image of the setting cause I'm struggling to understand how you got so entangled with street kids to the point that they now call you names. Do you share a common space? What kind of activities do you do together? What led to the name calling?

The moment you fight any of them, you've lost. This is regardless of the outcome of the fight. When people below your level drag you, the goal isn't to show their superiority. The goal is to bring you down to thier level. So the moment you fight them, it doesn't matter who gets beaten, they've won. I suggest you ignore them. If they're really teens like you said, they'd eventually get bored and leave you alone. It's one of the disadvantages of living in such a place. So let it be a motivation for you to work hard and move out.

Sorry.

5 Likes

Re: Smalls Boys Looking For My Trouble, Despite Am Not Their Age.. please Help. by Redpillar(m): 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Kill them.

Smh cheesy
Re: Smalls Boys Looking For My Trouble, Despite Am Not Their Age.. please Help. by GloriousGbola: 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
my understanding is that you should pick a fight with the biggest of them and best him well in front of all of them.
that theoretically sends a message that you are not to be fked with

however this can also backfire as the guy may want revenge and look for a time when you have lose guard to retaliate

all these cult boys, their fight usually starts from do me i f=do you escalation

which mean you best just move out of the house

1 Like

Re: Smalls Boys Looking For My Trouble, Despite Am Not Their Age.. please Help. by Redpillar(m): 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
GloriousGbola:
my understanding is that you should pick a fight with the biggest of them and beat him well in front of all of them.

however this can also backfire as the guy may want revenge and look for a time when you have lose guard to retaliate

all these cult boys, their fight usually starts from do me i f=do you escalation

Wahala… grin grin
Re: Smalls Boys Looking For My Trouble, Despite Am Not Their Age.. please Help. by Ayanwukoma: 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
etrange:
OP, where is this place? What kind of building? I need to make a mental image of the setting cause I'm struggling to understand how you got so entangled with street kids to the point that they now call you names. Do you share a common space? What kind of activities do you do together? What led to the name calling?

The moment you fight any of them, you've lost. This is regardless of the outcome of the fight. When people below your level drag you, the goal isn't to show their superiority. The goal is to bring you down to thier level. So the moment you fight them, it doesn't matter who gets beaten, they've won. I suggest you ignore them. If they're really teens like you said, they'd eventually get bored and leave you alone. It's one of the disadvantages of living in such a place. So let it be a motivation for you to work hard and move out.

Sorry.

Thanks I appreciate this
Re: Smalls Boys Looking For My Trouble, Despite Am Not Their Age.. please Help. by Ayanwukoma: 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
GloriousGbola:
my understanding is that you should pick a fight with the biggest of them and best him well in front of all of them.

The biggest of them doesn't look for my trouble he knows me well...not more than 21.

All he does is to stare while his boys do the insulting.

I used to dash him change, when things were good.. but you know touts..they only respect you when you give

I guess he's doing his in back.... talking foul things about me.

But can't do it in my front cus he knows me and his elder brother are mate..or maybe the dude senior me with a year.

Condition brought me to this level
Re: Smalls Boys Looking For My Trouble, Despite Am Not Their Age.. please Help. by GloriousGbola: 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ayanwukoma:

The biggest of them doesn't look for my trouble he knows me well...not more than 21.

All he does is to stare while his boys do the insulting.

I used to dash him change, when things were good.. but you know touts..they only respect you when you give

I guess he's doing his in back.... talking foul things about me.

But can't do it in my front cus he knows me and his elder brother are mate..or maybe the dude senior me with a year.

Condition brought me to this level

anything they are doing, it is with his approval.
Re: Smalls Boys Looking For My Trouble, Despite Am Not Their Age.. please Help. by ghettochild(m): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ayanwukoma:
I know this might come out as me been a weakling but I need your honest opinion.

Because of situations I had to pack to my uncle's house this year.. what I noticed about the place is they are young boys, touts, agberos, who some are cultist. All they do is smoke and insult people anyhow. at first they use to give me space, because I too myself gives them space they are not my age mates at all....so we can't be friends that kind thing.

but recently one had to insult me because of my uncle's wife... this boy is not more than 17 to 20 for peace to reign I let it slide, he was ready to set blows with me...(that's 26) ..but I was just too ashamed to react. Because of this, his peers that were around saw it and some start laughing... smoking.

Another one just find my trouble today again, I'm afraid to say if I keep holding back this is how it's going to gets.. This boys will use me to play more and more daily because they seeing me everytime... because I'm not fighting them off, since it's what they are good at... carrying bottles, knifes and dagger.

I really want to engage, buh I'm afraid I might do something harmful... (, When I get angry)

Someone called me aside and told me not to engage them, I should look away. that am bigger than that.
I should apply wisdom.

come to my rescue, I really need advice before my name makes front page.. the rage I feel right now, seeing small children abuse me daily is killing me.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Hire army make dem drill dem...
They wont even know it from u
Re: Smalls Boys Looking For My Trouble, Despite Am Not Their Age.. please Help. by kingscare1(m): 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ayanwukoma:

Because of situations I had to pack to my uncle's house this year.. what I noticed about the place changes is that, they are young boys, touts, agberos, who some are cultist. All they do is smoke and insult people anyhow. at first they use to give me space, because I too myself gives them space they are not my age mates at all....so we can't be friends that kind thing.

Another one just find my trouble today again, I'm afraid to say if I keep holding back this is how it's going to gets. This boy will use me to play more and more daily because they see me every time... because I'm not fighting them off, since it's what they are good at... carrying bottles, kniknivesnd daggers.

I want to engage, but I'm afraid I might do something harmful... (, When I get angry)

I should apply wisdom.

come to my rescue, I need advice before my name makes the front page.. the rage I feel right now, seeing small children abuse me daily is killing me.

Seun
Lalasticlala

Be kind, friendly and advise them when you can, it shows better maturity and wisdom.

They will adjust! Never engage them in a fight, you will lose if you do, they outnumber you and they can't back down once you do.

They are younger and immature, so see and treat them as your younger brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Smalls Boys Looking For My Trouble, Despite Am Not Their Age.. please Help. by cayorday89(m): 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
One of my philosophies in life is that, those who smoke, drink recklessly and are ready to fight at the slightest of chances even if fighting seems to be the least option are my seniors no mater the age gap I have above them, because it's the life they have chosen and they have nothing to lose. I respect them and find my route or face my front. They can insult all they like, it's either they are right or they are wrong, which ever way I am cool with it, I don't let it bother me.
OP, try to avoid a showoff with them and douse your anger. Ire ooooo, Igi ewedu o ni wo pa eee.

4 Likes

Re: Smalls Boys Looking For My Trouble, Despite Am Not Their Age.. please Help. by cayorday89(m): 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
kingscare1:

Be kind, friendly and advice them when you can, it shows better maturity and wisdom. They will adjust! Never engage them to a fight, you will loss if you do so due to the fact that they out numbers you.

They are younger and immature, so see and treat them as your younger brothers.
Nice advice from you to Ayanwukoma, and in the situation when all these fails, he should snub them and focus on himself, he can get Earpiece sef to avoid hearing them insulting him. They will calm down later.
Re: Smalls Boys Looking For My Trouble, Despite Am Not Their Age.. please Help. by Ayanwukoma: 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
cayorday89:
One of my philosophies in life is that, those who smoke, drink recklessly and are ready to fight at the slightest of chances even if fighting seems to be the least option are my seniors no mater the age gap I have above them, because it's the life they have chosen and they have nothing to lose. I respect them and find my route or face my front. They can insult all they like, it's either they are right or they are wrong, which ever way I am cool with it, I don't let it bother me.
OP, try to avoid a showoff with them and douse your anger. Ire ooooo, Igi ewedu o ni wo pa eee.
It's the street, if they sense you are weak it will get worst.

I try to keep staying on my lane, but seeing a 18yr old boy as my senior because of igbo he smokes doesn't make sense

1 Like

Re: Smalls Boys Looking For My Trouble, Despite Am Not Their Age.. please Help. by cayorday89(m): 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ayanwukoma:

It's the street, if they sense you are weak it will get worst.

I try to keep staying on my lane, but seeing a 18yr old boy as my senior because of igbo he smokes doesn't make sense
I know, but in whatever you do, fighting them is never an option, the number is in their favour, the reputation to be protected lies with you and they have nothing to lose and go all out even on days you least expect.

And you seeing them as your senior does not translate to respecting them but do what you will do to a more powerful person you can't defeat which is face your lane and ignore their bait to get you to fight them.

1 Like

Re: Smalls Boys Looking For My Trouble, Despite Am Not Their Age.. please Help. by Ayanwukoma: 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
cayorday89:

I know, but in whatever you do, fighting them is never an option, the number is in their favour, the reputation to be protected lies with you and they have nothing to lose and go all out even on days you least expect.

And you seeing them as your senior does not translate to respecting them but do what you will do to a more powerful person you can't defeat which is face your lane and ignore their bait to get you to fight them.

Thanks very much
I try

2 Likes

Re: Smalls Boys Looking For My Trouble, Despite Am Not Their Age.. please Help. by GoodMuyis(m): 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ayanwukoma:

Seun
Lalasticlala

Why should you fight?
Don't fight...

Buy can drink for all of them, saying you are celebrating Jesus.
During the celebration start preaching Jesus to them and ask all of them to become born again.
Come back and share the result us thereafter
Re: Smalls Boys Looking For My Trouble, Despite Am Not Their Age.. please Help. by TheWolfen(m): 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
Bro, do you know they can't try same shit with other people?
They see you as weakling already.
I would say it just from the way you TALK or WORDS.
The only correction to your suppose problem is ACTION.
( but don't take a st*pid one )

Next time when being confronted anywhere in the world.
Stand your ground and show some level of confidence.

I had in the past been confronted by unknown urchins in some areas in Lagos. These aren't even my neighborhood. Nobody confront me in my neighborhood! Apart from the fact that I mind my own business. They won't dare what they don't know

3 Likes

Re: Smalls Boys Looking For My Trouble, Despite Am Not Their Age.. please Help. by ugonology(m): 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
You left an undefined personality vacuum...you failed to define your social strata and intellectual circle the moment you came around, this lead them to assume and conclude you are a failure that is not worthy of respect. I Learnt this during my service year when I was faced with teaching rough, overgrown, rude and dangerous SS3 students in a South South state.

When next you faced with such:

Don't isolate yourself from them, relate with them from the posturing of a senior brother by gently advising them on the vices they are indulging and engaging themselves.

1 Like

Re: Smalls Boys Looking For My Trouble, Despite Am Not Their Age.. please Help. by Internet22: 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
Go physical with the strongest among them but be technical with your punches, always target the stomach cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Loves Me But Pretends: / Why Is There A Huge Pressure On Girls To Get Married Before A Certian Age? / Parents: Do You Photograph Your Babies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.