Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) (49005 Views)

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by dalass(f): 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
legendarystar:
I’m ready too

Wow... grin

Legendary weapon grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by We4all: 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
Before using the machete, they would have ended 100 lives with AK47.
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
Well, let me say it for the umpteenth time...

Anyone not properly strapped at all times or ready to defend himself will die for nothing in this Banana Republic!
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Gadafii: 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
Anything short of luga or colt is a child’s play

How do you take a knife to a gun fight
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by MarxisGLABACK: 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
The kingdom of God sufferet VAWULENCE and only the VAWULENT TAKETH IT BY FORCE .
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Mattsilva: 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
The hour has come, if you must live in Nigeria don't go out unarmed, we must live ready.
No body has the monopoly of killing.
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
vastolord4:
It should be legalized.. zamfara just stated theirs
Shed more lights
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by DrAkpamudehe: 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
Trueprophet91:
angry

All these Cele people showing off weapons...

I see a Cele priest abducted in the middle of the day in the center of a major City in Nigeria.
I see thunder and lightning strike. I see the bandits scatter in a thousand directions.

My eyes are seeing and my ears are hearing

Your ears and eyes dey pain u, bros
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by sukkot: 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
shows you they are all fake. your god cant protect you ?

Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by penplus: 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
GOD is my armour
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by foreshore(m): 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by TruthinAction: 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
DontGiveUpYet:
Self protection

It could be the other way round. Maybe he is going to attack someone. A young man went to church few years ago and beheaded a member of the church he alleged was having an affair with his wife.
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by sukkot: 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
Mattsilva:
The hour has come, if you must live in Nigeria don't go out unarmed, we must live ready.
No body has the monopoly of killing.
armed kee you dia

Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Trueprophet91: 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Your ears and eyes dey pain u, bros

I see a swollen akpamu...
It's yours

My eyes are seeing
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Olayetan(m): 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ma di ra o, dey wait for government protection.
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Obynopositive: 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
bloggers and fake new be like 5 and 6...... whats the evidence to show he is going to church.....
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Wiseboy222(m): 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
What should we Muslims take to Mosque shocked sad shocked shocked sad
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Eriokanmi: 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
Desperate times calls for desperate measures. Since Jihadists have declared war on christians then christians should be well prepared at all times
Christians' own would be worse. I don't pray for that
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Nchenches: 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
Desperate times calls for desperate measures. Since Jihadists have declared war on christians then christians should be well prepared at all times

So long one Nigeria exists, Jihadists phenomenon must continue.

Why Nigerians think that crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta are the only things a country needs to survive is mind-boggling. It's the crude oil and gas deposits that keep the Jihadists region in one Nigeria, after the region urinated on Nigeria's Constitution through adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system.
The richest country Switzerland, in Europe, has no mineral resources, and is even landlocked.
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by meeketta: 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
As a christian, God has not giving us the spirit of fear.
Meaning?
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by dragunov: 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:

Buhari is a man of blood.

1 Like

Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by donhackaz: 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
Trueprophet91:
angry

cheesy All these Cele people showing off weapons...

I see a Cele priest abducted in the middle of the day in the center of a major City in Nigeria.
I see thunder and lightning strike. I see the bandits scatter in a thousand directions.

All of una dey see nonsense for this Buhari Regime
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
I was expecting to see pump action undecided
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Fahdiga(m): 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nchenches:

So long one Nigeria exists, Jihadists phenomenon must continue.

Why Nigerians think that crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta are the only things a country needs to survive is mind-boggling. It's the crude oil and gas deposits that keep the Jihadists region in one Nigeria, after the region urinated on Nigeria's Constitution through adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system.
The richest country Switzerland, in Europe, has no mineral resources, and is even landlocked.
You are right bro

1 Like

Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Fahdiga(m): 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
dragunov:

Buhari is a man of blood.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by legendarystar: 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
grin grin grin
Fully lock and loaded baby cheesy

dalass:

Wow... grin

Legendary weapon grin grin cheesy
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by samuel19222(m): 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
Madira ooo

Iku pae

Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by brante(m): 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
I hope it won't get to this in the near future
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
Kill them back.
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Naija4love(m): 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
Thegreatkhaliof:
Enjoy money off.
thanks but na 1k not 10% off
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by dalass(f): 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
legendarystar:
grin grin grin
Fully lock and loaded baby cheesy

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by AngelicBeing: 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
Trueprophet91:
angry

cheesy All these Cele people showing off weapons...

Hahaha, Hian, your moniker though, trueprophet, false prophets, wetin person no go read for nairaland.com, hahaha grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN / What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? / How To Overcome Ghosts, Badluck,setback,demons, Devils, Witches,curses With Salt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.