Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,281 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) (49007 Views)

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Lamasta(m): 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
Security is everybody's business now

Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
This is un-Jesus like thing to do, Jesus said if thy slap thee in the right cheek, turn thee left cheek
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Kdon2: 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by GoodIsGod: 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
As a christian, God has not giving us the spirit of fear.

It is not fear to arm yourself. If the Owo church worshipers had gone to church each person hold swords and Cutlasses the tragedy would not have been that much.
The church needs to wake up.
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by magzey: 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
Desperate times calls for desperate measures. Since Jihadists have declared war on christians then christians should be well prepared at all times
Who are the Jihadist?

Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by legendarystar: 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
dalass:
grin

Let me follow you everywhere and protect you baby cheesy
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by legendarystar: 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
dalass:
grin

Check me out

Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by chiboy234a: 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
I never knew it will get to a situation where people will take arms to church for protection.this shows how deteriorating our security system is.we all should go get our pvc oo
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by nedekid: 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
We4all:
Before using the machete, they would have ended 100 lives with AK47.
As they have not allowed Nigerians bear arms, if it is cutlass or catapult one has, still hold it. As they say, at all at all na em m bad pass.
As for me, in the booth of my moto, sharp cultass de there. Even if na to take cut stick take flog area boy we Wan optain person when moto spoil for road. grin
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Fuckallmods: 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
I no understand. U mean he should be scared bandits will show up or he shouldn't be scared to defend himself
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Justiceleague1: 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
Correct....the idiot in Texas who thought he would have a field day on church congregation was shocked to see they were well armed and before he could do more damage,they all dispatched him to hell with the speed of light grin
It was such a good riddance to bad evil rubbish undecided
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Laikarahaman: 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
Truly speaking I don't subscribe to church members carrying weapons to church all in the name of self defense, in as much as our security is not well guaranteed, we should do everything possible to be at alert and inform any suspicious activity around us to the authorities, because if we start carrying Arms, the same bandits and terrorists will disguise and start visiting the church as members to strike easily.. my opinion though!!!
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
Thegreatkhaliof:
Enjoy money off.
Scam alert.
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Brushstrokes20: 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
Cool! The lifeless scammer and his gang of blood thirsty terrorists don't have monopoly to violence!
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by CheapHomes1: 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Zaheeddudu: 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
SHINJA:
Nice one..

It will never be well with all mohammadian head slamming Terrorists in the world...

God bless the good people of Southsouth and southwest..

We are one..

One brothers
Get sense u no wan get sense maka y
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Oppy2k2: 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:

When Nehemiah was building the dilapidated wall of Jerusalem, the Israelites was working with one hand and carried weapons with the other hand.

This is wisdom.
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Opeakins(m): 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
madira oooo
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by jrusky(m): 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
Desperate times calls for desperate measures. Since Jihadists have declared war on christians then christians should be well prepared at all times

Yea it's time for fire for fire no more dulling claiming Jesus love you, Jesus do not love wicked jihaddist killer butch they are kids of the hell then it's time to send them to that hell.

My long semi automatic blade(sword) always in my car and my reach in a second and I'm rooting to get more deadly weapon at my possession. I was born in millitary home, had the training and still breath it, handling AK...is a child play to me I was born seen it sleeping with it, I speak Hausa fluently, Igbo furntly, Yoruba fluently, bit of Fulfide, bit of French, good Russia and can read Arabic to some extent so when *free for all* occur these bastards jihdist will be shock to know there are Southern indigenes who are more deadlier than them.....won't talk further.........

These bitch go chop wotowoto I swear. We dey wait.....

1 Like

Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by jimoholan(m): 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
DontGiveUpYet:
Self protection

Sirs/madams, brothers/sisters, dear nairalanders, please I need financial empowerment to learn a skill. If I ask for urgent 2k now, before tomorrow, it will finish and I will need another but when I am empowered and become productive, I can provide for myself and by extension, the society. Help me with some amount please.
Why u no put your phone number in case anybody want ro help
I am open for any form of scrutiny or verification. Should in case you have doubt, you can also not pay to me directly but to the trainer.

Thank you.
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Ipp1: 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
grin
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Fahdiga(m): 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
jrusky:

Yea it's time for fire for fire no more dulling claiming Jesus love you, Jesus do not love wicked jihaddist killer butch they are kids of the hell then it's time to send them to that hell.

My long semi automatic blade(sword) always in my car and my reach in a second and I'm rooting to get more deadly weapon at my possession. I was born in millitary home, had the training and still breath it, handling AK...is a child play to me I was born seen it sleeping with it, I speak Hausa fluently, Igbo furntly, Yoruba fluently, bit of Fulfide, bit of French, good Russia and can read Arabic to some extent so when *free for all* occur these bastards jihdist will be shock to know there are Southern indigenes who are more deadlier than them.....won't talk further.........

These bitch go chop wotowoto I swear. We dey wait.....
Good of you. All action man. My kind of a guy. Maybe you'll help teach me martial arts lol
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by DontGiveUpYet: 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=jimoholan post=114208117][/quote]
I did. I don't if the admin removed it.
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by jrusky(m): 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
Good of you. All action man. My kind of a guy. Maybe you'll help teach me martial arts lol

I don't do martial art bro but to be honest I'm always ready for these bitchs because I can't sit fold my arms and some bastards from Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger and Chad to kill my people in the name of land grabbing and Islamic purpose bro it won't happen. Bro I dislike these killers with passion. No joking bro.
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Fahdiga(m): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
jrusky:

I don't do martial art bro but to be honest I'm always ready for these bitchs because I can't sit fold my arms and some bastards from Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger and Chad to kill my people in the name of land grabbing and Islamic purpose bro it won't happen. Bro I dislike these killers with passion. No joking bro.
We are on the same page bro. Are you from the east?
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Shevi443: 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
Maa dira o iku pa e meaning protect yourself or you die grin grin grin
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by DontGiveUpYet: 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
[quote author=jimoholan post=114208117][/quote]
I did sir. I guess the mod removed it. My contact on my signature please.
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by Allisgud: 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
Make federal govt get shop like provisions store,make them dey sale bullet
Re: Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) by vastolord4(m): 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
Collinsaik:
Shed more lights

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN / What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? / Abuja Residents Decry Indecent Dressing In Places Of Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.