Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

We Know Nigeria Is Not One Why Do We Keep Forcing It Down Our Throats~pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Know Nigeria Is Not One Why Do We Keep Forcing It Down Our Throats~pictures (777 Views)

I Know Nigeria’s Problem — Obi / The Two Foolish Governors Fighting Nnamdi Kanu Are Now At Each Other's Throats / All Those Forcing Buhari Down Our Throats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Know Nigeria Is Not One Why Do We Keep Forcing It Down Our Throats~pictures by vasel15: 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
We know Nigeria is not one so why do we keep forcing it down our throats, just look at that thread and see the igbo hate

Igbos and yorubas have no problem and the problem is the yorubas that are always supporting the fulanis

Tribes would do well if we all have our own small country

I don't understand this forced marriage

Take the oil, but leave us alone we just want to be free

https://www.nairaland.com/7197228/pictures-one-schools-tinubu-built

1 Like

Re: We Know Nigeria Is Not One Why Do We Keep Forcing It Down Our Throats~pictures by Oxfordgrade: 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
Take a stroll to this post again and tell me how it make sense to you?.. I am not Yoruba, but for the obvious fact that you guys despise corrections, make me sometimes seem to be at half length with you guys.
Re: We Know Nigeria Is Not One Why Do We Keep Forcing It Down Our Throats~pictures by Totilopussylick(m): 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
Re: We Know Nigeria Is Not One Why Do We Keep Forcing It Down Our Throats~pictures by vasel15: 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
I just don't understand this black greed,

THIS COUNTRY IS NOT ONE, WE NEED TO DIVIDE NIGERIA

SO ALL TRIBES CAN TAKE CARE OF THEIR OWN

1 Like

Re: We Know Nigeria Is Not One Why Do We Keep Forcing It Down Our Throats~pictures by vasel15: 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
Why do I need a fulani man to take care of an igbo man, when the igbo man can take care of the igbo man, I don't understand this wicked greed, because of oil? You have no choice the country will surely break up, wait till after the elections

2 Likes

Re: We Know Nigeria Is Not One Why Do We Keep Forcing It Down Our Throats~pictures by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
grin grin grin

Seems OP has known that Peter Obi ain’t going anywhere, and choose to start the Biafra campaign earlier than expected

We all knew it will get to this point. Once Peter Obi is woefully defeated, Biafra agitation will start again grin
Re: We Know Nigeria Is Not One Why Do We Keep Forcing It Down Our Throats~pictures by vasel15: 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
grin grin grin

Seems OP has known that Peter Obi ain’t going anywhere, and choose to start the Biafra campaign earlier than expected

We all knew it will get to this point. Once Peter Obi is woefully defeated, Biafra agitation will start again grin

Just shut up, I already told you f*ols since that atiku is the next president, nigeria is not working and it won't work even if you make obi president,we are running a failed cow system

3 Likes

Re: We Know Nigeria Is Not One Why Do We Keep Forcing It Down Our Throats~pictures by zeuss: 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
@OP has nothing to say just noise to whip up negative sentiments.....maybe an agent.
Re: We Know Nigeria Is Not One Why Do We Keep Forcing It Down Our Throats~pictures by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
vasel15:

Just shut up, I already told you f*ols since that atiku is the next president, nigeria is not working and it won't work even if you make obi president,we are running a failed cow system

Relax!

His Excellence, Asiwaju Bola Okechukwu Ahmed Tinubu, will lead Nigeria to greater heights.

Be Optimistic!

He has done before and he will do again.

1 Like

Re: We Know Nigeria Is Not One Why Do We Keep Forcing It Down Our Throats~pictures by vasel15: 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
Oxfordgrade:
Take a stroll to this post again and tell me how it make sense to you?.. I am not Yoruba, but for the obvious fact that you guys despise corrections, make me sometimes seem to be at half length with you guys.

Are you dumb or just plain stupid? , is this not what I am saying, let us divide Nigeria so this rubbish would stop and you can ask igbos for a visa to visit your country, Ewu, who are you to correct the igbo man? Are you mad? You and the igbo man can never be on the same level, mention your tribe?

1 Like

Re: We Know Nigeria Is Not One Why Do We Keep Forcing It Down Our Throats~pictures by vasel15: 6:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
zeuss:
@OP has nothing to say just noise to whip up negative sentiments.....maybe an agent.

Fulanis are slaughtering you in your beds, mumu man, even Zamfara governor told his people to get arms and defend their selves
Re: We Know Nigeria Is Not One Why Do We Keep Forcing It Down Our Throats~pictures by Oxfordgrade: 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
vasel15:

Are you dumb or just plain stupid? , is this not what I am saying, let us divide Nigeria so this rubbish would stop and you can ask igbos for a visa to visit your country, Ewu, who are you to correct the igbo man? Are you mad? You and the igbo man can never be on the same level, mention your tribe?
Always bleating and chest beating, when played, you cry and blackmail. That is your only weapon.

Re: We Know Nigeria Is Not One Why Do We Keep Forcing It Down Our Throats~pictures by vasel15: 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
Oxfordgrade:
Always bleating and chest beating, when played, you cry and blackmail. That is your only weapon.

We are the Victims here, how many of us did you kill?
Re: We Know Nigeria Is Not One Why Do We Keep Forcing It Down Our Throats~pictures by Unzerious: 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
Omo Nobody dey hold Anybody.

Go to UN General Meeting and lay your Claims.... Wars are Won with Words not Guns!
Re: We Know Nigeria Is Not One Why Do We Keep Forcing It Down Our Throats~pictures by vasel15: 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
Unzerious:
Omo Nobody dey hold Anybody.

Go to UN General Meeting and lay your Claims.... Wars are Won with Words not Guns!

Did you just finish primary school? What did we do at aburi? Mumu man

1 Like

Re: We Know Nigeria Is Not One Why Do We Keep Forcing It Down Our Throats~pictures by zeuss: 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
vasel15:

Fulanis are slaughtering you in your beds, mumu man, even Zamfara governor told his people to get arms and defend their selves

ok...but to say Yoruba will side with Fulani now is childish talk....even the north central is all for Obi
and many Yoruba and Ibo are also.....so Oga stop divisive positions and encourage unity. this in 2022 not 2015.
Re: We Know Nigeria Is Not One Why Do We Keep Forcing It Down Our Throats~pictures by vasel15: 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
zeuss:

ok...but to say Yoruba will side with Fulani now is childish talk....even the north central is all for Obi
and many Yoruba and Ibo are also.....so Oga stop divisive positions and encourage unity. this in 2022 not 2015.

I know if I use hammer to drive it inside your empty skull, you still won't get it

MUST WE LIVE TOGETHER?

I DON'T WANT LAGOS OF ABUJA, I WANT MY CAPITAL IN THE SOUTH EAST

1 Like

Re: We Know Nigeria Is Not One Why Do We Keep Forcing It Down Our Throats~pictures by Unzerious: 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
vasel15:

Did you just finish primary school? What did we do at aburi? Mumu man
Aburi be like Geneva for your Eye na undecided oga Head Master.
Re: We Know Nigeria Is Not One Why Do We Keep Forcing It Down Our Throats~pictures by vasel15: 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
Unzerious:

Aburi be like Geneva for your Eye na undecided oga Head Master.

Is Russia winning the war with Words? Mumu man

1 Like

Re: We Know Nigeria Is Not One Why Do We Keep Forcing It Down Our Throats~pictures by zeuss: 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
vasel15:

I know if I use hammer to drive it inside your empty skull, you still won't get it

MUST WE LIVE TOGETHER?

go and sleep....anumani
Re: We Know Nigeria Is Not One Why Do We Keep Forcing It Down Our Throats~pictures by Oxfordgrade: 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
vasel15:

We are the Victims here, how many of us did you kill?
Left to me long ago, you guys should have be on your own! But your madness to drag Niger delta region along should henceforth cease from your lip.
Re: We Know Nigeria Is Not One Why Do We Keep Forcing It Down Our Throats~pictures by Unzerious: 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
vasel15:

Is Russia winning the war with Words? Mumu man

Who said Words wouldn't have Solved the Problem By the way Russia is On the Offensive, you Guys are.....well, Poorly Defensive.

Vasel15, I love Chasing Clout with You. Maybe some other time i'll follow you up grin grin grin
Re: We Know Nigeria Is Not One Why Do We Keep Forcing It Down Our Throats~pictures by vasel15: 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
Oxfordgrade:
Left to me long ago, you guys should have be on your own! But your madness to drag Niger delta region along should henceforth cease from your lip.

Tell that to ipob, they are the ones dragging other tribes, everyone should have their own small countries, but you f*ols in the so called Niger delta prefer to be fulani slaves, your 1967 betrayal put us in this mess

1 Like

Re: We Know Nigeria Is Not One Why Do We Keep Forcing It Down Our Throats~pictures by Carlosdd: 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
vasel15:

MUST WE LIVE TOGETHER?

What are you waiting for ? Go to any forest and get your own country it’s as simple as that . If your brain is not dead you should have done the needful, start mobilizing your region to stop representatives to senate and House of Representatives come 2023 or better still recall your representatives from both chambers , by then the whole world will take you serious idiot 85% of population from your region lives outside your region and you are here making noise . If you meet anyone with dead brain than you do something about it .
Re: We Know Nigeria Is Not One Why Do We Keep Forcing It Down Our Throats~pictures by Oxfordgrade: 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
vasel15:

Tell that to ipob, they are the ones dragging other tribes, everyone should have their own small countries, but you f*ols in the so called Niger delta prefer to be fulani slaves, your 1967 betrayal put us in this mess
oh little man, if a reverse were to be the case, I should have seen you in my harbour hustling to escape your present state
Re: We Know Nigeria Is Not One Why Do We Keep Forcing It Down Our Throats~pictures by vasel15: 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
Carlosdd:

What are you waiting for ? Go to any forest and get your own country it’s as simple as that . If your brain is not dead you should have done the needful, start mobilizing your region to stop representatives to senate and House of Representatives come 2023 or better still recall your representatives from both chambers , by then the whole world will take you serious idiot 85% of population from your region lives outside your region and you are here making noise . If you meet anyone with dead brain than you do something about it .

Thief, you need us because of our oil, do you have a block head? I say we no do again,barawo

1 Like

Re: We Know Nigeria Is Not One Why Do We Keep Forcing It Down Our Throats~pictures by CandyOps(m): 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
vasel15:

Thief, you need us because of our oil, do you have a block head? I say we no do again,barawo

It's completely horrible my brother
It's a hopeless situation and sad we find ourselves in this union called Nigeria because of oil

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Established Cattle Ranch, To Do 250 Hectares More / We Will Not Allow Peter Obi To Make The Same Mistake Like Azikwe - IPOB / Who Else Noticed That Light Is Becoming Steady, Especially In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.