Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

All Those Forcing Buhari Down Our Throats - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Those Forcing Buhari Down Our Throats (544 Views)

We Know Nigeria Is Not One Why Do We Keep Forcing It Down Our Throats~pictures / Traitors Forcing Buhari Not To Release Kanu – IPOB / The Two Foolish Governors Fighting Nnamdi Kanu Are Now At Each Other's Throats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Those Forcing Buhari Down Our Throats by emi14: 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2018
All those forcing Buhari down our throats will not give Buhari their businesses to run for 4weeks yet they want us to give him Nigeria to manage for another 4years. If Buhari will walk into Aliko Dangote's office for job interview he will be disqualified as a security guard

5 Likes

Re: All Those Forcing Buhari Down Our Throats by GavelSlam: 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
It is democracy, a concept which seems lost on you.

2 Likes

Re: All Those Forcing Buhari Down Our Throats by lordkush: 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

so you will employ buhari if youvwere to be CEO of an org ?

2 Likes

Re: All Those Forcing Buhari Down Our Throats by GavelSlam: 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
lordkush:
so you will employ buhari if youvwere to be CEO of an org ?

Yes.

1 Like

Re: All Those Forcing Buhari Down Our Throats by SarkinYarki: 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

Since when did result alteration become democracy ? I see you guys are no longer using vision and performance as the yardstick foe selling Buharis candidature but rather you are all now shamelessly using primal premedival togas of sectarianism, fear mongering , bigotry and crass ignorance to sell the Dullard

1 Like

Re: All Those Forcing Buhari Down Our Throats by SarkinYarki: 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

Yes.

Swear to Allah that you can employ Buhari to run your company?

So you employ man with the IQ of a retarded reptile , a man who doesn't even know what KPI stands for as your CEO? grin cheesy SMH
Re: All Those Forcing Buhari Down Our Throats by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

Yes.

Bros, we are talking about oraganization here o. Before you start mistaking MaiSuya or MaiShai or wheelbarrow pushing as organisation.....

Buhari is so empty..LOL.
So dull...hehe..

How some of us managed to make that mistake in 2015 just proves that juju is real...

But never again!!
Re: All Those Forcing Buhari Down Our Throats by GavelSlam: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Swear to Allah that you can employ Buhari to run your company?

So you employ man with the IQ of a retarded reptile , a man who doesn't even know what KPI stands for as your CEO? grin cheesy SMH

Your Insults would not change my opinion.

Buhari is eminently qualified to manage any organization, either by way of academics or experience. Not to talk of his well known aversion for corrupt practices.

Hire Atiku in your own organization while I hire Buhari in mine.

2 Likes

Re: All Those Forcing Buhari Down Our Throats by SarkinYarki: 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

Your Insults would not change my opinion.

Buhari is eminently qualified to manage any organization, either by way of academics or experience. Not to talk of his well known aversion for corrupt practices.

Hire Atiku in your own organization while I hire Buhari in mine.

Of all the people zombing on NL you case is mind boggling .. You sound smart and it seems you have a working brain but I can't grasp why you have reduce yourself to supporting such a no good evil character ...well maybe it's religious or financial allegiance that's moving you

1 Like

Re: All Those Forcing Buhari Down Our Throats by GavelSlam: 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Of all the people zombing on NL you case is mind boggling .. You sound smart and it seems you have a working brain but I can't grasp why you have reduce yourself to supporting such a no good evil character ...well maybe it's religious or financial allegiance that's moving you

Are you not supporting Atiku?

In February 2019, Buhari would win the presidential election. Perhaps all his voters would be doing so out of pecuniary gains or religious reasons.

2 Likes

Re: All Those Forcing Buhari Down Our Throats by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
SarkinYarki:

SalamRushdie Paul, No kill yourself with frustration. How do you manage to live your life around the internet?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Those Forcing Buhari Down Our Throats by GavelSlam: 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

SaalmRushdie Paul, No kill yourself with frustration. How do you manage to live your life around the internet?

Is his name Paul?
Re: All Those Forcing Buhari Down Our Throats by deomelo: 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

lmao

Igbos are generally ignorant and unintelligent I swear..

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba / 100 Soldiers Killed Not Even A Word From The Presidency. / Gov. Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu Becomes Aa’s Imo Guber Flagbearer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.