Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

This Is Arochukwu, Abia State - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Arochukwu, Abia State (49680 Views)

A Nairalander's Experience At Arochukwu Waterfall, Indeed Amazing(photos, Video) / Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) / Nairaland Blogger Factboyz Visits Arochukwu For Architecture Research (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by walefresh3(m): 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
obynzo:

Oga you are fighting a losing war. Just admit it Lagos has been ranked the second worst liveable city in the world that alone is an embarrassment for us, but you just to satisfy the money your paymasters have given you which is crumbs want to defend the indefensible

Stay off my mention if u don't have anything to say
Lagos , Yoruba...

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
walefresh3:

Lagos , Yoruba...

Oga stop spreading falsehood online. We will tackle you down
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
LongBig:

Deluded caricature!

Inferiority complex is killing you
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
walefresh3:

Lagos , Yoruba...

Again lest I forget we know Lagos is Yoruba and we know you are not from Lagos so quit famzying with Lagos, Lagos is for all of us not only Yoruba, if you want to contest it then go back to your shack in Ekiti or Okitipupa and stop famzying with Lagos.
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by walefresh3(m): 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
[Oquote author=obynzo post=114268236]

Again lest I forget we know Lagos is Yoruba and we know you are not from Lagos so quit famzying with Lagos, Lagos is for all of us not only Yoruba, if you want to contest it then go back to your shack in Ekiti or Okitipupa and stop famzying with Lagos.[/quote]

See emotional painment grin grin grin
Did u see Lagos in your fatom Biafra map ? Your eye go clear very soon... U better go back to your aba and be selling human part as usual , u dis cannibal...

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by LongBig(m): 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
obynzo:

Again lest I forget we know Lagos is Yoruba and we know you are not from Lagos so quit famzying with Lagos, Lagos is for all of us not only Yoruba, if you want to contest it then go back to your shack in Ekiti or Okitipupa and stop famzying with Lagos.

This is more reason why I always flog you wotowoto, look at the rubbish you just spew, how does this make you feel? So Lagos is the yardstick! Lagos is the benchmark! When would your abia, Owerri be the focal point?
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
LongBig:

This is more reason why I always flog you wotowoto, look at the rubbish you just spew, how does this make you feel? So Lagos is the yardstick! Lagos is the benchmark! When would your abia, Owerri be the focal point?

I don't want you to feel inferiority complex.... grin grin grin grin grin where in my post is Lagos a yardstick? it is actually you guys that like to do attachee with Lagos to the extent that you deny your village in Okitipupa or Ilesha
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
walefresh3:
[Oquote author=obynzo post=114268236]

See emotional painment grin grin grin
Did u see Lagos in your fatom Biafra map ? Your eye go clear very soon... U better go back to your aba and be selling human part as usual , u dis cannibal...

Oga show us your village and stop claiming Lagos. The question is where is your village in South West, if you try this nonsense tribal bullshit to my house i promise you i will use pump action and blow your skull off it is a promise
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by LongBig(m): 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
obynzo:

Oga you are seriously suffering from Inferiority complex that is why you are so fixated on proving a point to me

All my points have been proved before dawn even a toddler right here knows how much have schooled you and I won’t stop until you get sense!
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
LongBig:

All my points have been proved before dawn even a toddler right here knows how much have schooled you and I won’t stop until you get sense!

You are of no consequence i am in a more important discussion where things matter. You can continue to be stupid on this thread
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by LongBig(m): 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
obynzo:

I don't want you to feel inferiority complex.... grin grin grin grin grin where in my post is Lagos a yardstick? it is actually you guys that like to do attachee with Lagos to the extent that you deny your village in Okitipupa or Ilesha

Lagos is predominately populated by the yorubas, the yorubas originated from ile ife, same way an ilesha and okitipupa man originated from ile ife, they are all from the same origin. For how long should I continue to spoon feed you? Well, am here for you until your brain matured
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by LongBig(m): 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
obynzo:

You are of no consequence i am in a more important discussion where things matter. You can continue to be stupid on this thread

Are you for real? But you never stop replying? You never stop having high blood pressure on my post? Until you get brain I won’t atop schooling you!
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
LongBig:

Lagos is predominately populated by the yorubas, the yorubas originated from ile ife, same way an ilesha and okitipupa man originated from ile ife, they are all from the same origin. For how long should I continue to spoon feed you? Well, am here for you until your brain matured

Oga as far as i am concerned Nigeria was split along state lines if you are not a from Lagos you are not a Lagosian whether you are Yoruba, or an Awori, Egba, Ijebu or Egun person
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by VaginaMiners: 12:13am On Jun 30, 2022
Carlyboi:

Abia can’t be there cos it’s not even fit to be mentioned in the same breath as Lagos...or your deluded self thinks all the cities of the world made the ranking?even though the rating is flawed and skewed and is an unfair assessment of Lagos as a city but your prejudiced self would accept the information like the holy grail!
Imagine that village irritant mentioning Abia. grin grin
Is anywhere in Abia good enough to be called a city grin
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by LongBig(m): 12:36am On Jun 30, 2022
obynzo:

Oga as far as i am concerned Nigeria was split along state lines if you are not a from Lagos you are not a Lagosian whether you are Yoruba, or an Awori, Egba, Ijebu or Egun person

An Anambra man or Imo don’t see an Ebonyi as his brother, so we are all aware about the division among you all! so am not surprise when you made this above gutter statement. But come to think of it, social media never forget and very soon your children will read about how you make a fool of yourself right here, and I can’t envisage how bad they will feel. At least, safe your children the embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Carlyboi(m): 12:39am On Jun 30, 2022
VaginaMiners:

Imagine that village irritant mentioning Abia. grin grin
Is anywhere in Abia good enough to be called a city grin

Don’t mind the retard!lol!he said Ibadan is the filthiest city in Nigeria!such audacity! grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Nobody: 5:19am On Jun 30, 2022
LongBig:

An Anambra man or Imo don’t see an Ebonyi as his brother, so we are all aware about the division among you all! so am not surprise when you made this above gutter statement. But come to think of it, social media never forget and very soon your children will read about how you make a fool of yourself right here, and I can’t envisage how bad they will feel. At least, safe your children the embarrassment.

That is a big lie used for political expediency. My closest friend is from Afikpo and you know where Afikpo is. Oga please you don't have sense you believe all this media talk and deliberate games from politicians like Umahi. In Anambra so many people from Ebonyi work and live without any issue.
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Nobody: 5:28am On Jun 30, 2022
LongBig:

Ser you have been throwing insults at me steady today that alone shows your inferiority complex, I have been calmly schooling you with valid points. Please learn wisdom and self control so that you don't insult people who are way ahead of you in all fronts. You depend on crumbs to be an e-rat me I am a professional and I have paid my dues at the level I am in I can take time out and enjoy myself and watch unfortunate ones like you misbehave online.
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Nobody: 5:28am On Jun 30, 2022
walefresh3:

Your cry dey sweat me ...go and get a life. you dis nyamiri slowpoke...

See obi poverty-stricken personified fellow from the same anambra....

What about the ones in Ogun that took refuge in Benin Republic nko?
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by LongBig(m): 6:13am On Jun 30, 2022
obynzo:

Ser you have been throwing insults at me steady today that alone shows your inferiority complex, I have been calmly schooling you with valid points. Please learn wisdom and self control so that you don't insult people who are way ahead of you in all fronts. You depend on crumbs to be an e-rat me I am a professional and I have paid my dues at the level I am in I can take time out and enjoy myself and watch unfortunate ones like you misbehave online.

The reverse is definitely the case, you know so well have been the one schooling ass! Stop using one brush to rub everyone! If there is division in the east don’t assume there is one in the west! You are definitely far from the truth toddler! For how long would I continue to spoon feed you?
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 30, 2022
LongBig:

The reverse is definitely the case, you know so well have been the one schooling ass! Stop using one brush to rub everyone! If there is division in the east don’t assume there is one in the west! You are definitely far from the truth toddler! For how long would I continue to spoon feed you?

Oga calm down you are trying so hard not to be seen as a loser but every action you do shows it more and more. This is inferiority complex pulling you to make a point, where it ain't necessary at all. Bros you are really unfortunate send me your CV I will get you a good job to help improve on your self esteem.
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by LongBig(m): 6:25am On Jun 30, 2022
obynzo:

That is a big lie used for political expediency. My closest friend is from Afikpo and you know where Afikpo is. Oga please you don't have sense you believe all this media talk and deliberate games from politicians like Umahi. In Anambra so many people from Ebonyi work and live without any issue.

Lol the Osu people are not regarded as Igbo! Mostly every Igbo ignore the mbaise people! Your brothers behead themselves because there is division if not that shouldn’t have crossed their mind! I see you can’t pass out a single statement without derogatory words it shows am really burning you and more fire is coming for you!! The division in Igbo land is very visible for the blind to see!!
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by LongBig(m): 6:27am On Jun 30, 2022
obynzo:

Oga calm down you are trying so hard not to be seen as a loser but every action you do shows it more and more. This is inferiority complex pulling you to make a point, where it ain't necessary at all. Bros you are really unfortunate send me your CV I will get you a good job to help improve on your self esteem.

Your brothers selling gala on highway and sleeping under the bridge need it most! I’m making my cool cash with NFT! Crypto! Arbitrage etc
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 30, 2022
LongBig:

Your brothers selling gala on highway and sleeping under the bridge need it most! I’m making my cool cash with NFT! Crypto! Arbitrage etc

Lol you make me laugh. you are not doing any arbitrage or crypto
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 30, 2022
LongBig:

Lol the Osu people are not regarded as Igbo! Mostly every Igbo ignore the mbaise people! Your brothers behead themselves because there is division if not that shouldn’t have crossed their mind! I see you can’t pass out a single statement without derogatory words it shows am really burning you and more fire is coming for you!! The division in Igbo land is very visible for the blind to see!!

really they ignore Mbaise people and I married an Mbaise girl? Bros give up you are showing more stupidity in your attempt to paint igbos as bad. Oga just go and rest you have lost this war badly any further attempt from you would further show stupidity. Osu are people dedicated to deities in igbo land and people are not to harm them or touch them it was an old tradition which has since been removed and gradually many communities are removing it. but using it to score cheap points shows that you are very ignorant about igbo land.
Again you talk about beheading what about those who do ritual killings in South west and harvest people body parts and organs? I guess they do so because they hate themselves if your analogy is correct, again you say we ignore Mbaise!!! another evidence that you are really showing how dense and ignorant you are in HD. I married an Mbaise girl and if we ignore them i won't marry them that brings me to the question why are we ignoring them if you say we ignore Mbaise people can you explain that.
when i was a bachelor my neighbour an elderly Yoruba woman warned me against marrying an Ijebu person that they are bad i guess you also hate yourselves going by that analogy.
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by LongBig(m): 7:18am On Jun 30, 2022
obynzo:

really they ignore Mbaise people and I married an Mbaise girl? Bros give up you are showing more stupidity in your attempt to paint igbos as bad. Oga just go and rest you have lost this war badly any further attempt from you would further show stupidity. Osu are people dedicated to deities in igbo land and people are not to harm them or touch them it was an old tradition which has since been removed and gradually many communities are removing it. but using it to score cheap points shows that you are very ignorant about igbo land.
Again you talk about beheading what about those who do ritual killings in South west and harvest people body parts and organs? I guess they do so because they hate themselves if your analogy is correct, again you say we ignore Mbaise!!! another evidence that you are really showing how dense and ignorant you are in HD. I married an Mbaise girl and if we ignore them i won't marry them that brings me to the question why are we ignoring them if you say we ignore Mbaise people can you explain that.
when i was a bachelor my neighbour an elderly Yoruba woman warned me against marrying an Ijebu person that they are bad i guess you also hate yourselves going by that analogy.

You could have invested more on education but no choose to be a nuisance! I made it clear “most”! Do I need to start from kindergarten level before you understand the meaning of an action words? There is division among the Igbos with the Osu’s and the mbaise! And if you happened to marry one of them you are 1 out of 10,000 so literally you are insignificant! The latest organ harvesting have been traced to one of your kinsmen and that shows the order of the day in the east! Who behead his own brothers and still record the act? My point still remain the same! Igbo don’t regard Ebonyi as one of them! Osu people are not regarded! Mbaise daughters are still finding it hard! You will continue to collect wotowoto from me until you get sense!
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by LongBig(m): 7:19am On Jun 30, 2022
obynzo:

Lol you make me laugh. you are not doing any arbitrage or crypto

slowpoke check my Twitter I made over 10sol just last night alone! I sleep and make money
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 30, 2022
LongBig:

slowpoke check my Twitter I made over 10sol just last night alone! I sleep and make money

People who really make money when they sleep do not brag or make noise about it. Oga you are still struggling no doubt that is why you took the job of an E-rat
Re: This Is Arochukwu, Abia State by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 30, 2022
LongBig:

You could have invested more on education but no choose to be a nuisance! I made it clear “most”! Do I need to start from kindergarten level before you understand the meaning of an action words? There is division among the Igbos with the Osu’s and the mbaise! And if you happened to marry one of them you are 1 out of 10,000 so literally you are insignificant! The latest organ harvesting have been traced to one of your kinsmen and that shows the order of the day in the east! Who behead his own brothers and still record the act? My point still remain the same! Igbo don’t regard Ebonyi as one of them! Osu people are not regarded! Mbaise daughters are still finding it hard! You will continue to collect wotowoto from me until you get sense!

Ohhhhhh my word i am really getting to your mind and the inferiority complex is coming up so well. look igbos are not divided as you are mischievously trying to depict Ebonyi people are regarded as igbos so are Mbaise. Oga you are a frustrated loser my advice stop replying me because you are showing more ignorance and pathetic child who is an embarrassment to your parents. So many kids on nairaland these days

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Which Country Has The Most Nigerian Immigrants / Passengers, Azman Air Officials Exchange Blows Over Cancelled Flight / Lagos Task Force Auctions Impounded Car For ₦400,000 As Owner Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.