Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Men Don't Want Marriage Again..! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Don't Want Marriage Again..! (2462 Views)

I Don't Want My Son To Bear My Surname. Could This Be Possible? / Why I Don’t Want Marriage, Children – Female Lawyer, Ifunanya / Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Don't Want Marriage Again..! by Kobojunkie: 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
Jashub:
Again: Babyapapas get married and live fulfilled lives. Babaymamas always end up getting played . Note the difference grin
Again, regardless of all of that, where there are babymamas, there are also babypapas undecided

2 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Marriage Again..! by silibaba: 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
And someone just said u are gay, u are denying it?? Oga come out nd say it u fancy dem and very soon u will become one of dem. No dey pretend.

Leave am nah.

Or you want sylish ly suduce him into marrying you.

Women sha..... grin
Re: Men Don't Want Marriage Again..! by Jashub: 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again, regardless of all of that, where there are babymamas, there are also babypapas undecided
Again: Babyapapas get married and live fulfilled lives. Babaymamas always end up getting played . Note the difference grin
Re: Men Don't Want Marriage Again..! by Prettygirl200(f): 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
silibaba:

Leave am nah.

Or you want sylish ly suduce him into marrying you.

Women sha..... grin
Who is this one Marry me as how do u think am ready for anything marriage Me that's still in my prime, there are things am thinking about not marriage, before it will come to mind will be eight years later so u better keep quiet if u don't know what to say.

2 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Marriage Again..! by MONEY247: 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Who is this one Marry me as how do u think am ready for anything marriage Me that's still in my prime, there are things am thinking about not marriage, before it will come to mind will be eight years later so u better keep quiet if u don't know what to say.

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Marriage Again..! by Prettygirl200(f): 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
MONEY247:

I have never liked marriage...!!
It can accelerate poverty....!!!
That's bc u are scared of responsibilities not bc u don't like marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Marriage Again..! by MONEY247: 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
That's bc u are scared of responsibilities not bc u don't like marriage.

Yea, responsibility of always pleasing a woman....

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Marriage Again..! by Kobojunkie: 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
MONEY247:
I have never liked marriage...!!
It can accelerate poverty....!!!
Marriage does not accelerate poverty. Instead foolishness is what does that. A fool, for example, is a man who barely makes a living as a single man, but takes for himself a wife of a woman who has no job or money to her name, and then proceeds to have children with her believing somehow his luck has changed as a result of marriage. A fool outside of marriage is a fool in marriage as well. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Men Don't Want Marriage Again..! by Prettygirl200(f): 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
MONEY247:

Yea, responsibility of always pleasing a woman....

Na your matter!!!!

1 Like

Re: Men Don't Want Marriage Again..! by MONEY247: 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2022
Jjc skills divorce funke akindele angry grin grin
Re: Men Don't Want Marriage Again..! by Mindlog: 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
MONEY247:
Jjc skills divorce funke akindele angry grin grin

They are separated for now, not divorced.

Funke owns the house, he had to leave. He will have to work out co-parenting with Funke while he also focuses his mind on his other children he had with his 3 baby mamas
Re: Men Don't Want Marriage Again..! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
Channah1:
It's because guys and men of nowadays have decided to be lazy. The mere thought of responsibilities scare the hell outta them.

It's not because they think it's a wise thing to do but because they are afraid to leave their comfort zone and be a real man by working hard to maintain a family.

Our fathers were die-hard hustlers who knew their responsibilities and worked hard to carry it.

You can't be serious Channah..grin
Re: Men Don't Want Marriage Again..! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
haggai247:

My dear that ship has left the harbor I'm surprised you didn't see it.
No man want to labour for a liability when our father laboured they had contented wives whose ensures their love is for husband and kids even at that many father's died hustling only to be forgotten and sadly life goes on... it's the reality.
No man want to get his masculinity from being a provider when he will not be appreciated, and will be told other men and doing it so do it too... that's so old school.

At last someone with working sense showed up..
Re: Men Don't Want Marriage Again..! by Arsenate(m): 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
Channah1:
It's because guys and men of nowadays have decided to be lazy. The mere thought of responsibilities scare the hell outta them.

It's not because they think it's a wise thing to do but because they are afraid to leave their comfort zone and be a real man by working hard to maintain a family.

Our fathers were die-hard hustlers who knew their responsibilities and worked hard to carry it.

No one is scared of responsibility, it's just men are increasingly becoming aware that women of this generation aren't worth sacrificing for. We are literally talking about paternity fraudsters and hook up girls, lmao. grin. I mean come on.

Only a proper fool will opt to be a die-hard hustler for a girl that has been passed around on the streets and on campus.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caption This Moment This Mother Did This (photos) / Brand New Sunking Solar Products / Do Parents Really Know Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.