Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

For All Nairalanders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For All Nairalanders (137 Views)

Opinion Poll To All Nairalanders(Photos of President of Nairaland Ijaws) / Delete:goodbye To You All Nairalanders. / Happy Independence To All Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For All Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
You guys are dimwits, religious fools, tribalistic idiots and homophobic bastards.

It's no wonder why Nigeria is the way it is because people like you still exists in this country.

There's no use clinging on to your failed culture. Your culture is failed that's why you pray to migrate to a better country funny enough that better country has LGBT laws.

There's a whole world out there that doesn't evolve around Nigeria or around Yoruba, Igbo or hausa. Outside this country you're seen for the way you are : Scammers and fools.

It's time to move on from the silly believes you have.

And again you're all idiots. That's why the owner of nairaland left before. This place could have been the next billion dollar company in nigeria. But thanks to you fools it's for what it is.
So long idiots
Re: For All Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
Someone once said
The best way to describe Nigerians are
" God fearing wicked hypocrite people"
Re: For All Nairalanders by Fira09(m): 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
You are the big fool right now......if stupidity was painful you'd be in agony.

Well I will tell you something that should be of vital interest to you, that you are a NITWIT, A SLUBBERDEGULLION,and A NINNYHAMMER somebody......... GET LOST.
Re: For All Nairalanders by NotBeenPaid: 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2022

I understand your pain. Being a Nigerian is a full time job.
Re: For All Nairalanders by SisterFire(f): 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
Daveayo1:
You guys are dimwits, religious fools, tribalistic idiots and homophobic bastards.

It's no wonder why Nigeria is the way it is because people like you still exists in this country.

There's no use clinging on to your failed culture. Your culture is failed that's why you pray to migrate to a better country funny enough that better country has LGBT laws.

There's a whole world out there that doesn't evolve around Nigeria or around Yoruba, Igbo or hausa. Outside this country you're seen for the way you are : Scammers and fools.

It's time to move on from the silly believes you have.

And again you're all idiots. That's why the owner of nairaland left before. This place could have been the next billion dollar company in nigeria. But thanks to you fools it's for what it is.
So long idiots
...I know how u feel
& I have one question for u Do you believe in right and wrong or good and evil ?
According to universal codes I upheld , u shudnt blame everyone here ,their are people on the wrong side frustrating the youths . In other worlds we call them out or track and kill them than accuse everyone.

You are a coward oh I see if u call them out they brandish u Igbo .
Here Wicked souls battle it out with normal youths they call igbos or yeebos . you know this but you are scared to identify those ones (and do not be scared they will call u Igbo ). I have 4 friends whom 1 is Igbo but because they hate Apc and their evil governance helinues king of people you shud point out brandish all of us Igbo.
.before we say jack Robinson u are out of Nigeria to go and slave for whitemen who hates Religion, then reducing ur strength for Fulani scheme to come to pass.
Shame on ur cowardice.lastly Fyi seuun is number 1 problem u face here ,he has tribal monikkers he used for this which pains ur soul.
Re: For All Nairalanders by SisterFire(f): 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
� stop tribalism
Re: For All Nairalanders by helinues: 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
SisterFire:
... Helinues Afamed bosstrevor1 this pains in this youngmans soul shall visit ur family x1000times
Air,sand ,fire and water be my witness.

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 2
Re: For All Nairalanders by SisterFire(f): 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:

Myn d44
Lalasticla.cla
Oam.j4
Muki.na
Seu.n
Do.minique

Rul.e 2
what

(1) (Reply)

Lets Imagine Fashola Or Osibanjo On The Ticket / Olateju Preaches Peace At Eid-el-kabir / Become A Writer, See How!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.