Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Truth About IELTS Exams And Studying In Canada - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Truth About IELTS Exams And Studying In Canada (190 Views)

Why Working And Studying In USA Is More Better And Convient Than In Canada / I Crushed My IELTS Exams On My First Try! / Break Down Of Living And Studying In Uganda(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Truth About IELTS Exams And Studying In Canada by Theaffiliatehub: 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
The IELTS always has influx on Nigerians because to it is a requirement in various school if your hope is to 'japa'. IELTS is believed to be harder than other English tests

There is no doubt that IELTS requires hard work and thorough preparation, but it is certainly not more difficult than any other English test. This test is accepted and recognised by more governments in the world. The questions are designed to assess test-takers’ English skills.

But why the low success rate?
After all, no be English we dey speak?
Re: Truth About IELTS Exams And Studying In Canada by Theaffiliatehub: 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
The truth is that, just like every other field, there are rules, methods and systematics to getting it right. The fact that something is generally accepted doesn't make it correct.

People fail largely because of information.. knowledge...

I have a friend that failed severally that we no longer talked about it till some body referred a product to him..
Uncle has now passed and left Us here... If it worked for him and 2 others I know, it's sure to work for you.

If you know what the right tools are and have the right tools and know how to use them then sky is the limit.

I won't post links here but chat me up on 09154549210 by a link and better details

Name is Ifeanyi Mbaka

(1) (Reply)

Mathematical Games, Whether Played With Their Parents Or Teachers, Are Beneficia / Humm / The Basic Word Order Of English Sentences: How To Use It Correctly & Effectively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.