Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss (48426 Views)

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
Dorwadora:
You can mention posts by clicking the quote option under the post you want to reply.

Always start your comment at the end of the quote bracket.

You can add pictures by clicking the choose file option. It will take you to your gallery after you've given permission to do so to your browser.

Click your preferred photo and it will take you directly back to NL.... Click submit and that's all.
thanks very much!.... But please I still need to know how to post news not just to relpy comments or upload pictures, I mean posting a topic on the forum for discussions
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by cococandy(f): 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
Gwan2:

Even if the boy never had any intention, he might have met people on board the plane or in naija before travelling that gave him this Japa idea.

I met someone like that on board a flight to UK, though a Ghanaian, but his questions to me suggested he won’t return back on his visit visa and will do anything to take back in UK.

Ekeremadu is learned enough to know that the boy consenting to such operation isn’t enough, his first family will be contacted to give their consent as well. Even if the boy consent and the family decline, the operation won’t be carried out regardless the boy’s age

The layers of frustration. Wow
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by CheapHomes1: 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
eldoradoxx:
Many Nigerians/Africans sell their kidneys to make some money. If u want to sell yours, there are always willing buyers, you will get some millions of naira depending on ur bargaining ability.

You haven't answered my question.

Do you mean ekwerenmadu gave the boy money for his kidney?

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by gambojimeta: 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
You are all liars and evil. I’m very sure this David of a boy was probably sitting in ekeremadus house and the passport was brought to him. Ekeremadu and his gang fixed age for him. .

A country of thieves and manipulative urchins
For 1,000 naira, anybody can get a national population commission birth certificate from a local government office.

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by adams123: 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
You can imagine say na NATIONAL POPULATION COMMISSION issued this boy birth certificate.. It looks like senator did d passport for the guy/boy without the boy knowing the details of the data used for him. The guy might just went for only capturing

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by ppogba: 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
ponishah:

Obi didn't celebrate it, he even prayed for the daughter and said that justice should prevail.
Why are you guys always mischievous?
I thought you were civilised

English comprehension!
He did not mention Obi.

You guys always have a way of bringing Obi into every conversation whether it is necessary or not.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by Ddeliverer007(m): 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
gambojimeta:

For 1,000 naira, anybody can get a national population commission birth certificate from a local government office.

I just hate this country so much. Totally irredeemable

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
eldoradoxx:

The issue is that the boys information predating the international passport such as his BVN links and national identity info shows he is 22. So Ekweremadu's legal team only need to produce or subpoena his records to show that even before he met Ekweremadu, he had already stated his accurate age which I 22 years.

Comrade you people are failing to see the bigger picture. What is okay about preying on the Vulnerable? This is way bigger than Sen. Ekweremadu. We have been used and abused in this country for way too long. The Senator can afford a Kidney legally sourced. He said no... Why pay for a kidney at the internationally known rate when I can just get a vulnerable poor destitute from Nigeria and Harvest his Kidney. Is this too much fo the average Nigerian to understand. This is why the British are interested in this case.
Exploiting a Vulnerable person is a crime anywhere on earth. Those defending Ekweremadu are suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

All Nigeria politicians need to be dealt with. They rejected death penalty for corrupt politicians but they want same for kidnappers, Armed Robbers and other crimes. Only if they knew that these crimes are a symptom of a society they have helped destroyed with their Kleptomaniac dispositions.

10 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by djon78(m): 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
tarantino1:
That's just one case

No 2. Did he offer the boy money to donate his kidney or did he do it voluntarily? The former is a criminal offence in the UK.

This is even the main matter not even age self

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by gulfer: 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
Immigration boss that should have resigned since in saner clime for all the irregularities in the immigration services, I hope you know you're not the British government and their law courts are not ours .....

Organ Donor in the UK

While it is legal to donate organs in the UK, the donor must be related to the recipient and above 18.

The donor must consent.

The donor must not receive any form of payment as an organ donor.

While in rare cases, a non-relative can donate an organ. However, You must prove beyond all justifications why a non-relative is desirous to donate an organ to you and not another person with kidney failure. What gesture have you or your family extended to the donor in the past?

The UK NHS uses an organ register and more than 8000 are on the waiting list. This allows living or a deceased donor to freely donate organs without even knowing the recipient. That's what they consider altruistic.

Any other way is “considered” an organ harvest and it's a crime.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by NinjaXmetahuman: 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
Brendaniel:

how many elections have been free and fair in Nigeria?
so other regions that were voting out their bad leaders and chosing different parties apart from pdp were experiencing free and fair election abi?
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by maklelemakukula(m): 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
maleekberry:
Story for the gods. Who doesn't know how easy it is to manipulate the system in Nigeria.

Nigeria that doesn't have data bank. Which 22yr old boy go wan dash out his kidney when he never enjoy for this life. undecided

The case looks as if the Ekweremadu wanted to play the boy and the boy later played them.
It's simply a case of fastest fingers First.

See the kind Hardened face way Ekweremadu way PLAY cheesy
this 15 year old "boy" na old man
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
A guy wey dey pipe igbo already, dey drink with big guys; you called him a 15 years old boy. Na so them carry buhari give una una collect; ediots under spells.. Tueh!
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by NEUDUDE: 9:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
FlipModeSquade:
The boy knows exactly what he was getting into..
Nobody forced him into anything..
He wants to play a fast one..
Whatever Ekweremmadu is guilty of..
That guy is no innocent victim..

Well he can change his mind na. Abi is that one a crime too? Na who fast past dey win lol

Moreover the Ekweremadus have been playing a fast one on nigerians for decades grin

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by Dorwadora(f): 9:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
SMARTMOTORS:
thanks very much!.... But please I still need to know how to post news not just to relpy comments or upload pictures, I mean posting a topic on the forum for discussions
Go to the section you feel is appropriate for the thread you want to create, you'll see "create new thread".... Click on it, you'll see the box to create topic, create your topic and then the body of the thread then click submit. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by 9jaRealist: 9:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ishilove:
But the fact that he lied about his age and being homeless already casts doubts over the genuineness of his other claims.
FlipModeSquade:
The boy knows exactly what he was getting into..
Nobody forced him into anything..
He wants to play a fast one..
Whatever Ekweremmadu is guilty of..
That guy is no innocent victim..

It’s NOT a civil case between the boy and the Ekweremadus…
Rather, it’s a CRIMINAL matter by the State against the Ekweremadus.

The only relevance of his veracity would be if he’s called as a witness…
But it would NOT go to the heart of the case if there’s a paper trail of payment or financial inducement.

The charge is NOT deceit or fraud against the dude…
But rather “trafficking for the purpose of organ harvesting”, which can be established by showing payment.

>

5 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by obembet(f): 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

Exactly, that boy probably didn’t capture. Na 9ja we dey.

That's not possible dear
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by ppogba: 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
Gwan2:

Even if the boy never had any intention, he might have met people on board the plane or in naija before travelling that gave him this Japa idea.

I met someone like that on board a flight to UK, though a Ghanaian, but his questions to me suggested he won’t return back on his visit visa and will do anything to take back in UK.

Ekeremadu is learned enough to know that the boy consenting to such operation isn’t enough, his first family will be contacted to give their consent as well. Even if the boy consent and the family decline, the operation won’t be carried out regardless the boy’s age

Ekweremadu was just being clever by half and greedy at the same time.

There are international cartel that deals in human.orgams.for a fee. The buyer may never even know whose organ it is.
He should have gone through that channel. But rather, he want a boy that he will give a token and eventually eliminate.at the. end of the day.

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
IamWonderful:
Mere claiming that he was exploited will put Ekweremadu in jail
He already told one big lie..
The UK is not going to be very receptive to an adult claiming to be under aged..
If he told one obvious lie,what other lies is he hiding..
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
Dorwadora:
Go to the section you feel is appropriate for the thread you want to create, you'll see "create new thread".... Click on it, you'll see the box to create topic, create your topic and then the body of the thread then click submit. smiley
good! Thanks...all cleared�
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by Flamethehussler: 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
Khayceeofficial:
Nwamini David is 21 years old

Nwamini David is 22 years old

Nwamini David is 15 years old...

WTF man?
His bro said he was 25
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by Baeton: 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
Forget about age or no age,so long he didn't give consent to donate his kidney,
The culprit is docked

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by Minjim: 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
This man should STFU, ONLY his parents can tell his real age. Or a birth certificate
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by Ayiba0911: 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
Okealaaye:
Ekweremadu’s Donor, David Tells His Story

By

Shojobi Abisola

Jun 26, 2022

The young man involved in the controversial organ harvesting scandal that led to the arrest and detention of Senator Ike Ekweremadu and his wife Beatrice in the UK, David Nwamini Ukpo, has taken to social media to tell his own side of the story.

According to David Nwamini in a Facebook post on Saturday, June 25th, he was allegedly lured from Nigeria to London for the harvesting of his kidney without his consent.

He claimed that they promised him a job and never told him about the organ donation, adding that he got to know about the organ harvesting through the physician who was going to perform the procedure on him.

Ukpo’s post tiled “My journey to UK” read, “On one fateful day I met a man named okoro in a building site where I was working for my daily bread, okoro told me he like me, he want to help me achieve my dream because he saw me as a great person. He told me could you like to work in UK I just started laughing because I don’t have money for that, then I told him no am not interested and asked me why I told him I don’t have money for that.

just started laughing to me and told me he is going to introduce me to senator his company in UK need workers, so he could start my visa processing.

“I have no other option than to accept the offered, after two day the man came to the building site again and told me the senator wanted to see me so we could start the visa processing, then I dropped my shovel and head pan and went to bath immediately.

“Mr okoro took me to unknown area where I haven’t been before, I was afraid maybe he is a money ritualist, I encouraged my self since I knew Mr okoro for a long time there will be no problem. Mr okoro hand me over to one young man wearing a suit, he told me everything about then I told him Mr okoro has already explain everything to me and I have accepted to work in UK.

“Their later gave me a room on that mansion and snap me a passport photographs and told their will start my visa processing immediately. the kind of food I ate there my generation haven’t ate it before. I was so happy staying in that house. After a week their told me my visa and passport are ready their told we are going to leave tomorrow, I was taken to airport from there we land in UK I was taken to a hospital in UK.

“When we landed in hospital in UK I was told I must went for a medical test to check my health status, if I’m fit for the job I accepted without any question. I thank God for doctor harry who told me everything and I told him why I’m here and he later called police for my rescued.”

Now I know this guy is a fraud and a very Big Liar. Those believing this crap are those who haven't left this shore.

No Visa interview
Fake passport

Haba! Which kind storytelling be dis.
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by rippa(m): 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
You don't need to love Ekweremmadu to know, that the poor guy actually played the devil.

I hope Uk sees reason to drop the case or most reffered to the originating country where the bulk of the allegation took place.

However, shame to the IPOB Labour party supporters for celebrating too early.

Ike will definitely be exonerated.
I support Obi and i am with ike on this
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by eldoradoxx: 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
Yeyeoldman:

Comrade you people are failing to see the bigger picture. What is okay about preying on the Vulnerable? This is way bigger than Sen. Ekweremadu. We have been used and abused in this country for way too long. The Senator can afford a Kidney legally sourced. He said no... Why pay for a kidney at the internationally known rate when I can just get a vulnerable poor destitute from Nigeria and Harvest his Kidney. Is this too much fo the average Nigerian to understand. This is why the British are interested in this case.
Exploiting a Vulnerable person is a crime anywhere on earth. Those defending Ekweremadu are suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

All Nigeria politicians need to be dealt with. They rejected death penalty for corrupt politicians but they want same for kidnappers, Armed Robbers and other crimes. Only if they knew that these crimes are a symptom of a society they have helped destroyed with their Kleptomaniac dispositions.
My brother, it is absolutely legal once it is shown that u are of adult age, mentally sound to donate or even trade off any organ in your body once you are medically certified good and without any complications to you the donor. That was why in Ekweremadu's letter, he wrote that the boy was coming for medical investigation with regard to kidney donation. Don't be carried away by the word 'donation "as implying free of charge. Even the white do ask people to make donation of certain amount of money to get some stuffs for free. British authorities are only interested in the age of the boy and nothing more. That hr was given money to donate a kidney does not make it a crime.
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by 9jaRealist: 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
ppogba:
Ekweremadu was just being clever by half and greedy at the same time.

There are international cartel that deals in human.orgams.for a fee. The buyer may never even know whose organ it is.
He should have gone through that channel. But rather, he want a boy that he will give a token and eventually eliminate.at the. end of the day.

And it’s exactly because of this that laws against organ harvesting exists…
>

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by Ddeliverer007(m): 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
obembet:

That's not possible dear

What do you know about Nigeria? Don’t tell me what’s possible or what’s not possible in Nigeria…

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
You are all liars and evil. I’m very sure this David of a boy was probably sitting in ekeremadus house and the passport was brought to him. Ekeremadu and his gang fixed age for him. .

A country of thieves and manipulative urchins

They already showed his bvn which David registered 2019, I know say politicians wicked but the boy just wan japa, no returning back to bongo, Na why
Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by Ishilove: 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
cococandy:
I believe so too.

Meanwhile I’m praying for the sick person who was supposed to get the kidney.
I wish her recovery as well. A lot of people are hung over the fact that her father is a politician, but may God forbid I join them in throwing stones at a person who is already down and in-between life and death. I will never use Ill health to condemn anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss by Dorwadora(f): 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
SMARTMOTORS:
good! Thanks...all cleared�
I'm glad I could help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

President Buhari Reacts To Zimbabwe Military Takeover & Robert Mugabe's Removal / Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed / Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.