Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson (19832 Views)

We're Not Asking U To Join LP Or Like Obi, We're Only Asking U To Save Ur Life / Vote An Aspirant That Has Capacity To Win Election - Maduka 'MR Evidence' Says / Nnamdi Kanu Insults Oba Of Benin Says He Is Only Concerned About His Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson by TrillKennyEmek(m): 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
Frustrated with NEPA Wahala?

Go Solar!
WhatsApp
Re: 2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson by biafranrealson: 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
When it's credibility and capacity to lead , we know the answer...Obi

When he said youth shun money and gratification politics , they mean shun Atiku ,
When they shun emotionally , physically and incapacitated candidates without certificate,forgery and lack of integrity, they mean Asiwaju Tinubu.

So choose wisely

1 Like

Re: 2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson by casualobserver: 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
Comedians! All these educated morons are only looking for their own share of the national cake by way of payment from candidates. The mistake educated (most of whom don’t really reflect any education) fail to realize is that Nigeria is a poor country. All the influencers, social media, so called educated people are less than 20% of the population. The people who determine elections don’t understand all this grammar, don’t have social media, will never hear all this nonsense, if they do they don’t care just like the IPOB supporters rooting for Obi. They vote according to tribe, religion and money…finish!!!

The problem with educated Nigerians is they feel they count….you don’t!!!!! You are vastly outnumbered!!!!!

That is why structure matters and experienced politicians tell you you cannot win a national election without a national structure. It is only an established national party with structures in remote areas, the creeks of the SS, the villages that can mobilize the votes required to win elections. If you don’t have that you are wasting your time!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson by MissionaryArchi(m): 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
GLeesMODEL:
2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead — Jefferson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l6D9fpie4c

A youth inclusion and good governance advocate, Amb. Raymond Jefferson has said his group, Nations Builders Youth Network(NBYN) is concerned about a candidate who has character, competence and credibility to lead Nigeria as president in 2023, urging young people not to sit back but participate actively.

Speaking at a conference/inauguration of new leadership of the body in Abuja recently, he urged the youths to pay less attention to money and financial gratification but focus on those who are committed to building a new Nigeria.
This guy just threw a jab at tinubu the drug lord who is a professional buying votes and people's conscience but the good news is that the Nigerian youths no be Ekiti youths.

Every youth can fly but not every youth will fly
Re: 2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson by brante(m): 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
-Americans waded into Nigeria's fake democracy where square pegs are placed into round holes as president at any turn due to Nigeria's skewed and lopsided political structure created by northern military dictators to favour northern politicians.
Re: 2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson by Omodua(m): 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
dadavivo:
All these Abuja fraudsters.

Who takes these clowns seriously
They are fraudsters because they say NO!to old brigades and spent forces like your Tinubu you love so much.
Shame into you.
Cheap slave.

1 Like

Re: 2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson by DisLifeSha: 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
Hope you have your PVC
I'm obidient

Abfinest007:
Whenever someone talks about credibility I think he's talking about Peter obi
Whenever someone talks about someone who can manage d affairs of the nation obi comes to my obi

1 Like

Re: 2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson by frugal(m): 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
9jayes:
That’s Tinubu, the only who can stabilize Nigeria, nobody knows OBI after Anambra

I offer best domain reg, web hosting nd web design for as low as $10 per year

The reason you'll continue to offer domain, hosting and web design jobs for $10 per year. Very small minded.

1 Like

Re: 2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson by Omoboricash(m): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
Abfinest007:
Whenever someone talks about someone who can manage d affairs of the nation obi comes to my obi
credible indeed
All you Obituarists and other clowns painting Peter Obi as a saint, e ni kure!

• Kadaria Ahmed: So, you took Anambra state money to invest in a company owned by your family. Is that not corruption?

• Peter Obi: I benefited nothing. I have no share in the company. I did it for Anambra state. Next belongs to my family.

• Kadaria Ahmed: I have CAC records showing all the shareholders of Next and how many shares of the brewery is owned by Next. I have your name on paper, with due respect.

• Peter Obi: NEXT was my family business. It belongs to my father and I ran it for a while in the past. Yes I have shares in Next.

Akindele Kabiru Olawale
Copied
Re: 2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson by Abfinest007(m): 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
DisLifeSha:
Hope you have your PVC
I'm obidientwhen I wake up every morning I go to pick my pvc and clean it waiting for that day

1 Like

Re: 2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson by AdeProgrammer(m): 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
9jayes:
That’s Tinubu, the only who can stabilize Nigeria, nobody knows OBI after Anambra

I am in Plateau State and I know Peter Obi. As for me and my family we will vote Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson by Idaytesj29(m): 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
[quote author=Uptownerd post=114185574][/quote]

This deserves to be a topic on its own. Post it in the international affairs
Re: 2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson by Miracle2020: 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
Penguin2:
I never see anything wey dem do for Abuja wey Alexreports no go especially if girls go come grin

Meanwhile, you can’t be talking about credibility, competence and capacity without having Obi in mind.

Atiku and Tinubu are the antithesis of credibility.

And I don’t think any youth organization will have the mind to endorse Atiku or Tinubu in public as far as 2923 elections is concerned except they want to be blacklisted for life.
thank God you said 2923. As for 2023 Atiku is the president.
Re: 2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson by Bastardlyrich: 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
9jayes:

You are not a good bussiness man.you have seen clearly that more than 70 percent of educated Nigeria youth is rooting for Peter obi and you are mentioning Tinubu the most hated by the youth.
How do you expect people to patronize you.
Or na illiterate go do the domain.think bro
Re: 2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson by Bastardlyrich: 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
casualobserver:
Comedians! All these educated morons are only looking for their own share of the national cake by way of payment from candidates. The mistake educated (most of whom don’t really reflect any education) fail to realize is that Nigeria is a poor country. All the influencers, social media, so called educated people are less than 20% of the population. The people who determine elections don’t understand all this grammar, don’t have social media, will never hear all this nonsense, if they do they don’t care just like the IPOB supporters rooting for Obi. They vote according to tribe, religion and money…finish!!!

The problem with educated Nigerians is they feel they count….you don’t!!!!! You are vastly outnumbered!!!!!

That is why structure matters and experienced politicians tell you you cannot win a national election without a national structure. It is only an established national party with structures in remote areas, the creeks of the SS, the villages that can mobilize the votes required to win elections. If you don’t have that you are wasting your time!!!!
I'm from the creeks and we are voting obi.
Not every one will sell their conscience for a plate of Amala.
Enough is enough we can't vote for Tinubu.
Re: 2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson by onuman: 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
GLeesMODEL:
2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead — Jefferson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l6D9fpie4c

A youth inclusion and good governance advocate, Amb. Raymond Jefferson has said his group, Nations Builders Youth Network(NBYN) is concerned about a candidate who has character, competence and credibility to lead Nigeria as president in 2023, urging young people not to sit back but participate actively.

Speaking at a conference/inauguration of new leadership of the body in Abuja recently, he urged the youths to pay less attention to money and financial gratification but focus on those who are committed to building a new Nigeria.

He said that NBYN will at the right time announce who represents its conscience as the candidate to support in the 2023 presidential election.

He therefore commended INEC for listening to the appeal by millions of Nigerians by extending the period of the ongoing voters registration exercise.

Jefferson therefore urged Nigerians to take advantage of this extension and pick their voters cards to exercise their franchise in next year's election.

In his comment, the Development Officer, Naija Pol Analytics a member of NBYN, Usman Muhammad expressed dissatisfaction that a large number of young people in Nigeria have not been captured in the nation's voting register.

According to him, the political understanding of the masses should be enhanced so as to improve policies and programmes of politicians even before they are elected into offices, maintaining that this would help in holding leaders accountable in line with their manifestos.

Mr. Mbadugha Kenneth, the National Pol Adviser of NBYN noted that there is need to embark on mass mobilisation of youths so that they will be part of the new vision and new direction for Nigeria through their participation in the 2023 general elections.

If this is done, he said posterity will not be hard on the young people.

The National Secretary of NBYN, Ahmed Ghali appealed to the participants at conference to share in the vision of the organisation of galvanising fellow youths to participate in choosing leaders of the country at various stages, not considering anything else apart from competence.

The conference had an interactive panel session with Amb. Raymond Jefferson, Mr. Kenneth Mbadugha, Mr. Ahmed Ghali Na'abba Prince Edward 7 and moderated by Ogenna Walter Ekwubiri, founder of Motivating African Youths Initiative which is a Pan African Movement geared towards securing a better future for women and youths.

The highly engaging youth oriented event had several speakers who spoke extensively on the INEC role in the election and youth participation, amongst them is one of the guest speakers, Mr. Jeffery kuruan.

About 5000 youths Participated virtually, and many youths in-person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOvnqrfJHoE

It's time African
-Americans waded into Nigeria's fake democracy where square pegs are placed into round holes as president at any turn due to Nigeria's skewed and lopsided political structure created by northern military dictators to favour northern politicians.
With the provision that a Nigerian presidential candidate must win 25% of votes in 2/3 of Nigeria's 36 states before proclaimed winner, it's obvious that a presidential candidate from the northern region of Nigeria which boasts as the least educationally disasdvantaged region, must win the country's presidential election, given the proliferation of 19 mostly non viable states in the old Northern region of Nigeria.
Re: 2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson by Reyhzor(m): 12:19am On Jun 27, 2022
Afamed:
Gbam!, The Pandora fraud has nothing to show as his legacy while he was a Gov for 8yrs.
No Local Govt election all through his tenures.
13 months medical doctors strike
6 months Anambra state university lecturer strike.
The students he claimed to have given laptops when he was a Gov have turned to ESN/ Unknown Gum men
I'm in Anambra state all you said here are all lies.
Starting from the LGA election, the how can only Anambra state lecturers go on strike?
13months medical doctors on strike, Baba lie well nah
I can show you prove including videos of all the laptops and bus he shared then. The schools are still making use of it.
Pls try to read before you copy and paste.
Re: 2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson by Afamed: 1:05am On Jun 27, 2022
wink
Reyhzor:

I'm in Anambra state all you said here are all lies.
Starting from the LGA election, the how can only Anambra state lecturers go on strike?
13months medical doctors on strike, Baba lie well nah
I can show you prove including videos of all the laptops and bus he shared then. The schools are still making use of it.
Pls try to read before you copy and paste.
Goggle is in your phone. Goggle medical doctors strike in Anambra during Peter Obi tenure. Also goggle Anambra state university lecturer strike during Peter Obi .Don't be a pathological liar like Obi
Re: 2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson by Ddokie: 1:09am On Jun 27, 2022
ClassicMan202:
Alexx on the beat...

Hope say una no go collect money con endorse agbaya

I will be shocked if they don't. This already looks like a tinubu arrangement.

1 Like

Re: 2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson by Karnice600: 2:33am On Jun 27, 2022
Afamed:
Gbam!, The Pandora fraud has nothing to show as his legacy while he was a Gov for 8yrs.
No Local Govt election all through his tenures.
13 months medical doctors strike
6 months Anambra state university lecturer strike.
The students he claimed to have given laptops when he was a Gov have turned to ESN/ Unknown Gum men

While the youths Tinubu has helped are all over Oshodi and Lagos at large, extorting from commuters.
Re: 2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson by Mike6283: 3:24am On Jun 27, 2022
Hsh

Re: 2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson by Zeezenho: 3:37am On Jun 27, 2022
Omoboricash:

credible indeed

• Kadaria Ahmed: So, you took Anambra state money to invest in a company owned by your family. Is that not corruption?

• Peter Obi: I benefited nothing. I have no share in the company. I did it for Anambra state. Next belongs to my family.

• Kadaria Ahmed: I have CAC records showing all the shareholders of Next and how many shares of the brewery is owned by Next. I have your name on paper, with due respect.

• Peter Obi: NEXT was my family business. It belongs to my father and I ran it for a while in the past. Yes I have shares in Next.

Akindele Kabiru Olawale
Copied

Why don't you tell us about Alfa beta mumu .
Re: 2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson by HilcomTech(m): 6:56am On Jun 27, 2022
Abfinest007:

You are really BRAIN DEAD for you to say OBI the Pandora criminal has credibility
Re: 2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson by Slynation(m): 6:57am On Jun 27, 2022
olatuns2017:

Ibos are real jokers
I can see you guys are using this kinda fake news to console yourself...!! E go shock you
Re: 2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson by Slynation(m): 6:59am On Jun 27, 2022
HilcomTech:

You are really BRAIN DEAD for you to say OBI the Pandora criminal has credibility
Atleast he's the best among the 3 candidates, bring another credible option and I will vote for him/her
Re: 2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson by Slynation(m): 7:03am On Jun 27, 2022
Omoboricash:

credible indeed

Akindele Kabiru Olawale
Copied
so what is your main point... atleast the money was invested and it yielded profit for the state...

At the bolded, it's quite funny everyone is calling out Peter Obi for investing funds and not Embezzled funds... Little wonder why Nigerians glorify and worship those who Embezzled public funds

1 Like

Re: 2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson by haffaze777(m): 7:10am On Jun 27, 2022
Afamed:
wink
Goggle is in your phone. Goggle medical doctors strike in Anambra during Peter Obi tenure. Also goggle Anambra state university lecturer strike during Peter Obi .Don't be a pathological liar like Obi

@ bold,you of all people are saying this, it's easier for devil to be saint than for Pandora criminal or his supporters to stop lying,they sleep,eat and wake up in lie.grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson by Abfinest007(m): 7:14am On Jun 27, 2022
HilcomTech:

sorry d APC government has eaten that thing u called brain that u think u have over me .I can see d frustration written all over u
Re: 2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson by kwasoly(m): 7:25am On Jun 27, 2022
9jayes:

Is Shame not catching you as you mentioned that name?
You for as well go call your grandpa make him come stabilize Nigeria shameless people everywhere, tmrw na still una go come out dey cry foul. Rubbish!!!

Re: 2023: We're Only Concerned About A President Who Has Capacity To Lead- Jefferson by Dagenius53: 7:52am On Jun 27, 2022
I don't read any post concerning Arise stupid TV again., Have lick my TV from showing the channel too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Soldier Killed This Boy In Benin City this morning / Presidency Reacts To Brouhaha Over Telegraph Interview-pilot Newspaper / 'GEJ Made Mistakes But God Knows He Tried' - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.