Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,927 members, 7,848,763 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Please Do Have Any Idea Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Do Have Any Idea Here (296 Views)

Who Has Any Idea How To Operate This Machine? (Pics) / I Stumbled Upon This Online, Any Idea Who This Might Be? / How To Tighten The Vagina (any Idea) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Do Have Any Idea Here by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
Pls What make people to sleep during church sermon?
Re: Please Do Have Any Idea Here by GoldSantana: 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2022
AC/fan
Not having enough sleep the night before
Boring sermon
Re: Please Do Have Any Idea Here by Bluezy13(m): 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
When demons follow them to church.

The demons will be blowing cool breeze on them, making them to doze off. Then the Angel that shares blessings will pass them by without giving them any blessings.

That's what my Christian fanatics will say.
Re: Please Do Have Any Idea Here by aktolly54(m): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
Bluezy13:
When demons follow them to church.

The demons will be blowing cool breeze on them, making them to doze off. Then the Angel that shares blessings will pass them by without giving them any blessings.

That's what my Christian fanatics will say.
lol....@ your comments

Back to the question,
If na night vigil then it's due to morning and afternoon hustle of each individual make them tired around 3am or thereabouts. I can assure you that if you are type that don't stress yourself during the day and person that can conviniently pray 2 - 3 hrs on your own, you don't have to dozz till 5am

But na Sunday morning, maybe they don't sleep well for night or the sermon is taking long than expected like using 2hiurs to preach, people go sleep unless pastor use wisdom by asking them to pray in-between

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips For Healthy Relationship. / Relationship / Truly She's So Wayward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.