Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Who Has Any Idea How To Operate This Machine? (Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Has Any Idea How To Operate This Machine? (Pics) (3762 Views)

Where Can I Get This Machine Tokunbo (photos) / Guys, Check Out This Machine / How Can I Operate This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Any Idea How To Operate This Machine? (Pics) by VeryWickedGoat: 12:02am On Nov 26, 2022
I'm chilling at Femsus bar with my gees to forget yesterday's poisoning by my fianceƩ only to enter the restroom and ran out screaming.

Please what does this mean and how exactly do I operate it? My bladder is about to burst.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has Any Idea How To Operate This Machine? (Pics) by Bluezy13(m): 12:11am On Nov 26, 2022
Clutch the flush.
Replicate the drawing.
The clutch handle is by the left hand side of the false bike.

By the way, how did you pass your highschool exams ??

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has Any Idea How To Operate This Machine? (Pics) by gracealonev: 12:33am On Nov 26, 2022
I would never hold to flush anything like this. That's a zonal headquarters of pathogens.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Any Idea How To Operate This Machine? (Pics) by Dshocker(m): 1:17am On Nov 26, 2022
Wonderful
Re: Who Has Any Idea How To Operate This Machine? (Pics) by JASONjnr(m): 1:52am On Nov 26, 2022
This kind invention is hilarious......

1 Like

Re: Who Has Any Idea How To Operate This Machine? (Pics) by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 26, 2022
I m here to learn
Re: Who Has Any Idea How To Operate This Machine? (Pics) by pyyxxaro: 4:41am On Nov 26, 2022
Na this type YEKINI AMODA go de donate to school once elected grin

Sai Baba

blublabla bulablublu

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Any Idea How To Operate This Machine? (Pics) by ulopmenthidefr: 4:48am On Nov 26, 2022
[center][/center]
Re: Who Has Any Idea How To Operate This Machine? (Pics) by wiseone28: 5:22am On Nov 26, 2022
Bluezy13:
Clutch the flush.
Replicate the drawing.
The clutch handle is by the left hand side of the false bike.

By the way, how did you pass your highschool exams ??
Not drawing just check the shadow
Re: Who Has Any Idea How To Operate This Machine? (Pics) by Benwallt(m): 5:34am On Nov 26, 2022
Can a woman pee in that?
Re: Who Has Any Idea How To Operate This Machine? (Pics) by Bluezy13(m): 6:11am On Nov 26, 2022
wiseone28:
Not drawing just check the shadow

I'm not wrong either.
Re: Who Has Any Idea How To Operate This Machine? (Pics) by Authoreety: 6:20am On Nov 26, 2022
Grab those pathogens

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Any Idea How To Operate This Machine? (Pics) by henndukwe18: 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2022
Read d sign
Re: Who Has Any Idea How To Operate This Machine? (Pics) by clericuzzio(m): 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
clutch self don spoil
Re: Who Has Any Idea How To Operate This Machine? (Pics) by Sweetvie: 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2022
Clutch to flush.
The answer is there smiley

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Please,please,please Stop Fronting For Too Long. / Why Is Virginity Despised In Our Days? / Her Stare Freaks Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.