Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Non-supportive Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Non-supportive Husband (1599 Views)

Men in the house,what's your takes on a woman that's hardworking and supportive? / Wife Not Being Supportive. / Is This What Being A Supportive Husband Means Or Just Plain Stupidity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non-supportive Husband by LuvsBeautifl: 9:58am On Jun 27, 2022
@Acidosis
He doesn't care. He offered to even give her the VCs phone number when she threatened to go to his uni. There is a friend of his he respects very much, a lecturer too that asked him to be giving her at least about 60k every month to run the house. When they left the man's presence he told her nobody can tell him what to do. Books for the children's school, she is the one that pays after selling garri and cassava. So many unspeakable things I cannot say here.
Re: Non-supportive Husband by LuvsBeautifl: 10:15am On Jun 27, 2022
@frozen70

True, only God's mercies sustained her. This last delivery was a miracle.
She is making snacks but it's not enough to cater for her and four kids.
But las las, she go dey alright by God's grace.
Thanks.
Re: Non-supportive Husband by frozen70(f): 10:39am On Jun 27, 2022
LuvsBeautifl:
@frozen70

True, only God's mercies sustained her. This last delivery was a miracle.
She is making snacks but it's not enough to cater for her and four kids.
But las las, she go dey alright by God's grace.
Thanks.

God will see her through and make a way for her

As for her husband, God will redirect him properly because he is doing himself not even his wife

1 Like

Re: Non-supportive Husband by JovialJune(f): 11:30am On Jun 27, 2022
Op, my only question is this, what is the significance of telling us the horseband is a Yoruba man

2 Likes

Re: Non-supportive Husband by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Non-supportive Husband by Omobithousand(f): 11:35am On Jun 27, 2022
Take him to justice court asap..,.u can get their contact online
Their judgement is very swift

1 Like

Re: Non-supportive Husband by LuvsBeautifl: 11:53am On Jun 27, 2022
[JovialJune Op, my only question is this, what is the significance of telling us the horseband is a Yoruba man]

Well, it's not a thing with the tribe, but the man. The man has brothers that take care of their wives and no one dares mess with them. So, with ref to your questions, just mentioning details.
Re: Non-supportive Husband by Kobojunkie: 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
UpInTheSky:
I'm aware the OP is in Nigeria, which's why I made that comment specifically for her, "the friend", or any other woman in Nigeria on NL in a similar situation as hers who believes popping out babies or more babies for an undeserving, irresponsible man will keep or change him.

I'm sure you saw that thread last week by another woman in Nigeria with 7-kids [now pregnant with baby #8 that she wants to abort] and how she thought her husband [who not only does not help with their 7-kids but continuous to commit adultery] would change after giving him a baby boy only for his behaviour to worsen.

I wouldn't be surprised if there're more women in Nigeria in these situations who have this false belief, hence the comment. I'm very intentional when I post on here.
The thing dey tire person abeg! undecided

Na serious low self-esteem epidemic dey go on for that country in the name of marriage ooo! undecided

1 Like

Re: Non-supportive Husband by Acidosis(m): 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
LuvsBeautifl:
@Acidosis
He doesn't care. He offered to even give her the VCs phone number when she threatened to go to his uni. There is a friend of his he respects very much, a lecturer too that asked him to be giving her at least about 60k every month to run the house. When they left the man's presence he told her nobody can tell him what to do. Books for the children's school, she is the one that pays after selling garri and cassava. So many unspeakable things I cannot say here.

Threats don't work. Actions do. Get the VC's number or tell her to visit his office/lecture room to cause trouble or dump the kids in his lecture hall.
Re: Non-supportive Husband by JovialJune(f): 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
LuvsBeautifl:
[JovialJune Op, my only question is this, what is the significance of telling us the horseband is a Yoruba man]

Well, it's not a thing with the tribe, but the man. The man has brothers that take care of their wives and no one dares mess with them. So, with ref to your questions, just mentioning details.

Then delete the details of tribe because it is irrelevant to the issue at hand.

2 Likes

Re: Non-supportive Husband by olabrinks(f): 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
One kid can be a mistake but when you start having 2 plus kids with a man, prepare yourself to stick with him through his bullshit and nonsense. Nigeria is not an economy that supports single mothers. Most men in Nigeria do not have the ability to carry your children as theirs. Think Am well, shine your eyes and protect your womb. Even if you reach 38 with no child, it is better than to have 4 kids at 35 with a useless demonic man. Don’t let anybody deceive you.

2 Likes

Re: Non-supportive Husband by lilyheaven: 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
Yes ! It is your fault.
Now that your husband is not shouldering his responsibility, you have to go take care of them by yourself.
You can go ahead and make more babies , (like 20 children, or more )with your husband, if you have the resources to take care of them by yourself , don’t even bother your husband to help you train them, okay.
Na only you marry husband, go and multiply. Better pikin.
Kobojunkie:
Are you being serious? So a woman and her husband making babies together becomes the woman's fault? undecided
Re: Non-supportive Husband by lilyheaven: 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
True talk, but they won’t listen.
I don’t know if some women are doing kids competition.
Even as country economy keep face , a woman with no means of income, will be pumping children with a man that can’t even buy her a pad , let alone of diapers
They will still complain, how their husband is not taking care of their children, before you blink eyes, another baby will pump out.
olabrinks:
One kid can be a mistake but when you start having 2 plus kids with a man, prepare yourself to stick with him through his bullshit and nonsense. Nigeria is not an economy that supports single mothers. Most men in Nigeria do not have the ability to carry your children as theirs. Think Am well, shine your eyes and protect your womb. Even if you reach 38 with no child, it is better than to have 4 kids at 35 with a useless demonic man. Don’t let anybody deceive you.
Re: Non-supportive Husband by iHateFraudsters: 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
LuvsBeautifl:
Please if you know any NGO, help us with it. It will go a long way for us.

Tell the wife to to and work.

Work and make money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife / My Mother Didn't Tell Me Any ''touching'' Lies O! / My Wife Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.