Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi (60860 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi With Old Photo. Shehu Sani Reacts / ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun / RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by blowjohn(m): 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

See people saying its fake news.

But if its about tinubu or atiku the news is true

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by Islandlady(f): 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks a lot Islandlady..I am glad.. grin grin
Glad you got the steps wink

1 Like

Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by GoodGovernance: 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
PresidObi:
Fake news

Soludo will never say such

He is not as flippant as Wike

Soludo and Peter Obi have been very close from time immemorial.

APGA collapsed its structure and asked all to vote PDP in 2015

APGA will urge all members to vote LP in presidency of 2023

Blood is thicker than water

In Anambra, Peter Obi is loved and respected, Bianca, the wife of the great Ikemba Nnewi has praised Peter Obi online, that's APGA Mummy General .

The school children and students Peter Obi mentored are of voting age now, they will all vote Peter Obi.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by Dpaulie(m): 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
PresidObi:
Fake news

Praise Peter Obi online....na online dem dey take win elections

In Anambra, Peter Obi is loved and respected, Bianca, the wife of the great Ikemba Nnewi has praised Peter Obi online, that's APGA Mummy General .

The school children and students Peter Obi mentored are of voting age now, they will all vote Peter Obi.
Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
Islandlady:
Glad you got the steps wink
grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by od501: 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
press9jatv:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/soludo-mocks-peter-obi-says-lp-ll-labour-in-vain/amp/

Says a professor that can't clear ordinary refuse dump after 100 days in office.
Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
SmartGeneral:
when you search for the particular gif, then you open and copy the link
For example

https://c./_uhY7QLYsDIAAAAM/nationalcatday-cats.gif
Did you download the gif and upload?
Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
OBI VS All the greedy Nigeria politicians

First in History Apc and Pdp joined force to fight together

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by olabright31: 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
WATCHOVER:
I don't believe that Soludo said this,
Obi just they spread like wild fire me Don dey fear.
Absolutely I never expected Obi to spread like this, if this momentum continues like this till Voting ends, it will be a win for Obi oo

A win for your mind. Naxo dem dey win election? He wan win without a single Governor, make una continue deceiving unasef

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by Cajal(m): 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
Jennifer663:
Its unfair!
What if he later win?
On social media?..He has won already

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by Idaytesj29(m): 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
okeysoninv:
No wonder soludo started his administration with substandard road project at amasea road. ye.ye man. Peter obi will be president there's nothing 1000's soludo can do .

President of Ariaria and upper iweka.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by Miracle2020: 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
Penguin2:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Rule 8

Soludo never said this.
what did he say?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
press9jatv:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/soludo-mocks-peter-obi-says-lp-ll-labour-in-vain/amp/

The only thing Soludo said is that how can you labour in vain building a party but decide to leave the party.....

But OP in trying to appear smart , captured the labour in vain to use it against Peter Obi and labour Party......

How much does urchins receive to spread lies again?
Highest, 5k per lie......a good lie it should be .

1 Like

Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by Ngozi123(f): 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
fyneguy:

Lol Is PO not in LP? So what applies to defectors to LP, does not apply to Obi?

You be learner oo

Read the actual quotes in the article and you will see that Soludo is referring to those APGA members who have recently defected to the Labour Party.

He is talking about a certain subset of recently joined Labour Party members, not Peter Obi and not the party as a whole.

If you were at my company for 10 years and decided to move to another company, would it be bad of me to tell you that you leaving is like labouring in vain due to all the hard work you've already put in at my company?

What he said was not an insult.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by SmartGeneral: 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Did you download the gif and upload?
Yes! but what I explained earlier is if you want to upload it directly without downloading it like NwaNimo1 normally does.
But downloading it first before uploading it is the best and the easiest way of uploading any picture or gif.
Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by deepwater(f): 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
PresidObi:
Fake news

How far ?
You don't give free stuff online again ?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by Quiny32323: 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
WATCHOVER:
I don't believe that Soludo said this,
Obi just they spread like wild fire me Don dey fear.
Absolutely I never expected Obi to spread like this, if this momentum continues like this till Voting ends, it will be a win for Obi oo

It's a known fact that people fear what they don't understand, the truth remains that every reasonable youth is fed up with the status quo hence the support for po. Iam not an obi fan per say but he is better than the other contestants.
Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
SmartGeneral:
Yes! but what I explained earlier is if you want to upload it directly without downloading it like NwaNimo1 normally does.
But downloading it first before uploading it is the best and the easiest way of uploading any picture or gif.
Thanks for the help..I really appreciate..

Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
famology:
Obi is chasing shadows. His defeat will start from home. He won't win any state in Nigeria. He'll only eat into what PDP would've gotten.

How is Yaba left this evening Sir? Abeg no bite me oo,.....lols
Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by Idaytesj29(m): 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
Bifas1:
Well, I'm not expecting everyone to believe in the Obi's movement, but those looking down on this mobilization by the youths are doing so to their own deterrent. I met many Obi's supporters who are willing to use their own funds to support his campaign including me.

grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
Penguin2:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Rule 8

Soludo never said this.
no be them Carry am com front page.. do good by joining coalition space on Twitter PO will address some issue there right now..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by basseeafricana: 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
press9jatv:

Soludo, u have said it all. Please, don't let Obedient- obituary people attack u ooo. They are desperate now. De don't want to hear the truth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
Cajal:

On social media?..He has won already
No childs play....he has!
Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by MuscularDick(m): 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
Jennifer663:
Its unfair!
What if he later win?
Tell somebody to wake you up from this dream.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by Safyqueen: 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
Telekinetic:

Lol… Is this how low Afonja Moslems have stepped to?? Where is the source of this fake news

What concerned Muslims on this thread. Get cured of islamaphobic tendencies please. Tinubu has suddenly become one Muslim imam that need to be detested.

Wise up. Religion is not the number one quality of a good leader but equity and justice.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by SmartGeneral: 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks for the help..I really appreciate..
you're welcome

Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ngozi123:

Read the actual quotes in the article and you will see that Soludo is referring to those APGA members who have recently defected to the Labour Party.

He is talking about a certain subset of recently joined Labour Party members, not Peter Obi and not the party as a whole.

If you were at my company for 10 years and decided to move to another company, would it be bad of me to tell you that you leaving is like labouring in vain due to all the hard work you've already put in at my company?

What he said was not an insult.

Don't mind them,..,. anything that can mock Peter Obi is gold to the eyes of Tinubu machineries.,....

Yet they will turn to say Peter Obi supporters are this and that.....

1 Like

Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by CoolAmbience(m): 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
PresidObi:
Fake news

Soludo and Obi aren't that close.

Obi has, for so long, being against Soludo's emergence as governor.

Go and check facts.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by Transcriber: 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ceenaija:
You people are funny, you want to divide Peter Obi and Soludo . Sorry Soludo and Peter Obi are intellectuals ,the know the game better than you.
the joke's on you
Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
SmartGeneral:
you're welcome
WTF..

Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by MissLeslie(m): 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2022

Re: 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi by BRaymond: 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
Fake news from the nation news paper. Propaganda news paper.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015 / Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) / Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.