Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Share Your Experiences Of Personal Encounter With God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Experiences Of Personal Encounter With God (296 Views)

My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life / My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / The Matter Of Tithing: My Personal Encounter With The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experiences Of Personal Encounter With God by LegalIcon: 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
Have you had Supernatural encounters that made you conclude that God still deals with people personally in our time.
For me, I remember when my brother was having his wedding ceremony over a decade ago. Everything was fine as we were preparing. We were to travel for about 3 hours from our base to the bride's place, where we would be doing the engagement, church wedding and reception.
Then on the eve of Friday, the big cow we bought which we wanted to prepare and travel with for the wedding died. We woke up to see that the cow which was very heathy the previous night had died. We didn't know what happened. That same Friday morning, my parents had to source for money and bought another cow. As if that was not enough. One of my brothers had a serious motorcycle accident while running errands in preparation for the wedding. He couldn't work. I became enraged in my spirit as I felt it was a spiritual attack. I organized some of my friends and we prayed for some hours. We declared an end to the workings of the devil against the wedding and I personally asked God to heal my brother, and that he should be able use his legs to walk the next day. To my amazement, when he woke up the next morning, he was able to walk again. I thank God for his Supernatural intervention. We also almost had an accident on our way back from the wedding. God still deals with humans and intervenes in our affairs.
Share yours.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences Of Personal Encounter With God by Jashub: 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
I've never had a super natural encounters, but the person I'm attributing this to was the one who made me start believing in the possibilities of such.

It all started during my undergraduate days and guy topping our class had CGPA 4 .91. He was the churchy type, and he loved the things of God pass anything you can think of.

In fact, his academic success was just too unreal , and we would often ask him the secret of his success. But like all gurus in school , he would smile and tell us jokes just to elude the question. But one day , we had a real talk with him only for him to say " we wouldn't believe it even if he told us ".

At first we were kinda of confused...and were wondering why he thought we wouldn't believe him . And to be honest, our carnal minds thought about expò and runs grin

But little did we know how wrong we were ...in fact, it's as if God intended to show us something beyond the supernatural.

Na so that semester we start dey follow this guy up and down . And to make matters transparent, he even agreed to logde with us just to show us his secrets. So throughout that semester , we would followed him everywhere: from the library, to church , to the dorm, to the class, to the cafeteria. Nowhere he didn't go without us following (excpet for toilet o grin)

So to cut the long story short, on the night at we were to have our first test for the semester, he told us that "God normally gives him Revelations of what he would see in the exam hall the following day ". Na so we started dey laugh. We laughed and laughed and tried begging him to come out clean. But the guy told us that that's what happens.

So around 3am(after much TDB grin)na so the guy call us together like Jesus's disciples and said he'll give us 4 question from our paper tomorrow. He even said he would tell us verbatim how the questions would appear. So we asked him to give us questions number 1, 4 ,6 and 9. So he gave it to us and told us to check if it was so when we entered the hall the next day.

Baba , na so we carry our fat heads enter exam/test ..., and when we saw our question paper, it was exactly
the same thing the guy said: word for word , question number for question number , values for values ... even where full stop dey, na so e be .

From that day ,all of us for chemical engineering start dey fear God . In fact, na so that guy continue till he graduated and he finished as the best graduating student in the school's history. As a memorial to him the school erected a picture of him on the banner of our school, and it's been there for over 10 years plus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experiences Of Personal Encounter With God by Babyboyxx: 9:09am On Oct 01, 2023
Wow! Is this true? This is amazing

(1) (Reply)

Mid-year Crossover Prayers / PASTOR ROLE IN SOCIETY! / Anambra State Government Demolishes Odumeje's Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.