Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) (22287 Views)

Delta State Has Never Failed Me Since 1999 – Atiku / Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership / Monguno: Ahmed Rufai's appointment In Order, He Never Failed Any Promotion Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 27, 2022
Tonte toto
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by Ijakumo1: 9:14am On Jun 27, 2022
A skanky crackhead whóre like Tohtoh Dike now wants to be governor

APC totally lowered the bar I swear

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by SlurUsername1: 9:14am On Jun 27, 2022
kollinz1234:
Take it or leave it, Tonto will pull enough crowd for the ADC. Celebrities uses controversies to gather the public. That ADC man couldn't have stood a chance, but with Tonto Dike, he will sure pull up a fight. Naturally, people love to lean with celebrities.

But then, I am sure that man will be 'working' on Tomto Dike even on office table cheesy

You're a clownery is bigger than those of Peter Obi’s supporters
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by yusufmurry: 9:15am On Jun 27, 2022
Bobrisky will not be happy
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by Jmichael1(m): 9:15am On Jun 27, 2022
See peter obi mate here for politics...

no be iron hand like jagaban or atiku
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by Moneyyman: 9:15am On Jun 27, 2022
Your SON slapped your ass on cam and you have the temerity to say you haven't failed at motherhood?

WTF are you saying, this lady?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 27, 2022
of course, you dealt with your first lover and took over the costudy of your son, you dealt with the second one and collected all your materials in his custody and later his house was demolish! You will make good of Zoogeria first female president! They needs iron hand.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by frugal(m): 9:18am On Jun 27, 2022
Very nervous and totally unprepared for the interview.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:19am On Jun 27, 2022
Atleast she will add it to her CV. She is now Honourable Toto Dike...she is ahead of her Exes CV wise.

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by Benmob: 9:19am On Jun 27, 2022
Olastep1:
And which leadership is she talking about
others that have leadership experience wat good have dey done to d country, like wat Tunde bakari said,d one that say they have experience are d one who brought d country shame.
To me no different btw them and tomto

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by kingthreat(m): 9:22am On Jun 27, 2022
chibu4u2:
So this shit about tonto dikeh in politics is real?, thought it was photoshopped, mehn wish she could win it, aswear rivers state people will see drama wey pass wike own.

Half of homes in Rivers state will be broken grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by sorepco(m): 9:24am On Jun 27, 2022
Y is it funny? Or what's funny? Dey say children
are the leaders of tomorrow. Yet we keep voting in our grand fathers into leadership positions!

BrickDevo:
Comedy movie, very funny hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by EhisChelsea1(m): 9:24am On Jun 27, 2022
Lexusgs430:
I thought marriage was a leadership role .......... cheesy

Blame the man for a failed relationship, not the woman. It is the place of the man to tend and nurture a relationship, not the other way land. The man leads, the woman merely follows, and give back, what you give to her
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by Jack500: 9:24am On Jun 27, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:
The quality of politicians we have has made leadership positions a subject of caricature.

Imagine what we have to deal with now. The other day it was Bob for president.

As in. ....

Imagine obi Pandora wanting to be president
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by andyanders: 9:25am On Jun 27, 2022
Wonderful. To + To = TO TO. Both of them wants to totolize. You can get your pvc copy now. Avaliable at alaba international market.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by TheMan3: 9:25am On Jun 27, 2022
The day they will quarell, we will hear all.thw secrets in government House lol

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by Lexusgs430: 9:28am On Jun 27, 2022
EhisChelsea1:

Blame the man for a failed relationship, not the woman. It is the place of the man to tend and nurture a relationship, not the other way land. The man leads, the woman merely follows, and give back, what you give to her

Let's go by what we know....... Churchill is now happily married, whilst Toto is been picked up, and dumped, with her psychotic episodes ...........

You can never wife a hoe + a hoe can never have solid leadership traits.........
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Says a lady who failed severally in relationships undecided

She admitted that
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by jkpbestseries: 9:30am On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 27, 2022
TheMan3:
grin grin grin grin grin
Honestly, u nailed it.
One has gotten NAGGING as an integral part of her.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by Lexusgs430: 9:30am On Jun 27, 2022
redcliff:

Fixed grin

Marry a hopeless wife and watch the family unit, head down the sewage pipe .......... cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by kollinz1234(m): 9:30am On Jun 27, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

You're a clownery is bigger than those of Peter Obi’s supporters
are you not an ancestors peepoo supporter again? I don't expect anything reasonable from you. Remind me again why u are refered to as a Zombie.

Tinubu's next ritual practice will come from your home. Fullish full
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by BrutusOj(m): 9:30am On Jun 27, 2022
Some Nigerian youths can be very annoying. Just take a look at the comments above, what's wrong with her vying for a leadership position if those thieves occupying government positions can be there doing nothing? She might be controversial but the lady has some qualities of a good leader. She has been doing some silent NGO activities, I can recall she was in some places in Abuja during the COVID-19 lock down sharing food items. You guys don't know what the governorship aspirant saw in her before opting for her as his deputy, so cut her some slacks jaree..

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by virginchaser(m): 9:33am On Jun 27, 2022
Pair of earrings kept hitting her necklace producing distracting sounds. She is gradually learning being a responsible woman.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by JAGABAN360: 9:33am On Jun 27, 2022
e choke

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by ShaqFu: 9:34am On Jun 27, 2022
You failed in your marriage and recent relationship, how on earth do you hope to succeed with this? grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by geladinho1(m): 9:35am On Jun 27, 2022
Lanretoye:
Which kind joke be this,one na tonto the other na tonteh like words and opposite.
HAHAHAHA
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by promisedeco(m): 9:36am On Jun 27, 2022
“I have failed in my life and I’m not denying that. Everyone has seen that."

At bolded, does she expect people to vote for someone who even failed herself undecided

PS: she has suddenly started dressing well grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by naija4life247: 9:39am On Jun 27, 2022
She should move to Labour Party. That is why clowns are.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by phemmyfour: 9:39am On Jun 27, 2022
bibiking7:

My mama taught me that if I do not have anything good to say, then I should not say anything. lipsrsealed

I have never failed as a Leader, I was once deputy class captain. My job was to wipe the blackboard.

comedian grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by andyanders: 9:41am On Jun 27, 2022
TheMan3:
Exactly on point. Tonto will surely expose their secret. Tonto no get joyoooo. Good both of dem na to to = scandal loading. The man wife go soon cry.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 9:42am On Jun 27, 2022
kponkedenge:
Tonte/Tonto.... A combination made in the heavens grin grin

grin grin Super combo you mean grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB / Elections: APC Candidates, Others Step Down For PDP / OPC Warns Kidnappers, Herdsmen In South-West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.