Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) (22291 Views)

Delta State Has Never Failed Me Since 1999 – Atiku / Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership / Monguno: Ahmed Rufai's appointment In Order, He Never Failed Any Promotion Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by queenafolami2: 9:42am On Jun 27, 2022
It's the turn of Tonto in Rivers state. We need more women in power.It's the turn of Tonto in Rivers state. We need more women in power....

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 9:43am On Jun 27, 2022
ShaqFu:
You failed in your marriage and recent relationship, how on earth do you hope to succeed with this? grin grin

Chia grin people dey para oo grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by Onelove508: 9:44am On Jun 27, 2022
Just raising 1 pikin that (slaps her bumbum) is what anty is using to campaign.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by Bimpe29: 9:44am On Jun 27, 2022
Tonto is kidding, governance isn't a joke.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by splashbaby(m): 9:48am On Jun 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Says a lady who failed severally in relationships undecided
Shes always catching cruise with anything.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by EhisChelsea1(m): 9:52am On Jun 27, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Let's go by what we know....... Churchill is now happily married, whilst Toto is been picked up, and dumped, with her psychotic episodes ...........

You can never wife a hoe + a hoe can never have solid leadership traits.........

Sir, your opening sentence so on point but the conclusion didn’t adhere to it. We have no evidence whatsoever to prove that she is a hoe. We might just end up being guilty of stereotype.

You see, that Churchill could move on so easily and remarry while she is still trying her luck is one reason, NO woman ever wants her marriage to break. They suffer most from such situation. And as such, tend to bear more, and put in more effort to make it work
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by adedayoa2(f): 9:55am On Jun 27, 2022
Nice one Tonto, I wish you well.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by Lexusgs430: 9:58am On Jun 27, 2022
EhisChelsea1:

Sir, your opening sentence so on point but the conclusion didn’t adhere to it. We have no evidence whatsoever to prove that she is a hoe. We might just end up being guilty of stereotype.

You see, that Churchill could move on so easily and remarry while she is still trying her luck is one reason, NO woman ever wants her marriage to break. They suffer most from such situation. And as such, tend to bear more, and put in more effort to make it work

A woman that always seeks SM attention, with antecedents of pick and dump, add chequered relationships routine.......... grin

Would you want to marry her .......... wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by EhisChelsea1(m): 10:03am On Jun 27, 2022
Lexusgs430:

A woman that always seeks SM attention, with antecedents of pick and dump, add chequered relationships routine.......... grin

Would you want to marry her .......... wink

Valid point sha. My issue with her is the sm attention thing. I think, so many persons in this generation are guilty of that. Have even seen people celebrating 3 months, 6 months relationship on social media. It’s appalling

And no sir, I won’t. I like my relationship to be private
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by Kelvin3476: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2022
A MOTHER WEY HER SON THE HIT HER ASS PUBLICALLY DONE ALREADY FAIL AS A MOTHER. TONTE FAILED AS A MOTHER
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by Emola12(m): 10:19am On Jun 27, 2022
TONTE & TONTO
WHO CAN
TELL ME
THE
MISSING
LETTER
THERE
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by gbese: 10:36am On Jun 27, 2022
grin grin grin Toto nation

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by JayReeMai(m): 10:51am On Jun 27, 2022
kollinz1234:
Take it or leave it, Tonto will pull enough crowd for the ADC. Celebrities uses controversies to gather the public. That ADC man couldn't have stood a chance, but with Tonto Dike, he will sure pull up a fight. Naturally, people love to lean with celebrities.

But then, I am sure that man will be 'working' on Tomto Dike even on office table cheesy

yes she will pull nincompoops like herself. So she winning or losing will depend on how many nincompoops are there in rivers.
They’ve already lost out before campaign even starts.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by BlueAir: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2022
Been a mother and wife is a position of leadership. No matter how useless or bad a husband may be. If u can't handle it to favor your children and those involved,then you have failed
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by Chichi2021: 11:22am On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by andyanders: 11:36am On Jun 27, 2022
Let both of them pray that they get upto 500 votes, throughout the federation.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by Navalsadiq(m): 11:45am On Jun 27, 2022
Every day in this country is from one drama to the other
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:47am On Jun 27, 2022
Lexusgs430:
I thought marriage was a leadership role .......... cheesy

I don’t think so, you can fail in marriage and still be successful in other areas, marriage is an emotional place.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by Reni1: 11:53am On Jun 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
This perspective is so wrong. Failure in personal relationship should not translate to how one will perform at a job. We all go to some form of office a d deal with at least someone we don't like. However, we do not maintain a personal relationship with that person.
My point, we should use soneones personal relationship, divorce, breakfast whatever, to deyermine their professional outcome.

Do I think she stands a chance, No she doesn't, however, she has shown some courage to contest even though she knows she might not win and there may be alot of backlash considering she is from the entertainment industry.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

No mind the idiot..
Same lady that was somersaulting in a water park with a wide open pussy gapping ..

Nonsense Feminist
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by godofuck231: 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
Support plkpoko baby and the dividends of olulosho will be passed to the masses , free doggy for the men in government house
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by Mickeybook(f): 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2022
brosom:
But hanty failed being a deputy in her marriage undecided.

I know all this is all cruise to increase her wavulence grin grin
I dey tell u.... Sooner or later people like Alhaja Bobriski will follow the thread
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by Arielle: 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
I believe in giving everyone a chance, as long as they are sincere about giving a good account of themselves. Sometimes it takes someone who has really been down in the trenches and lived a controversial life to make a complete and honest turn around. Look at Angelina Jolie.
So I would advice Tonto to work on dispeling the negative impression she has created:
Less social media drama. In fact, keep your private life private.
Stop that ridiculous dressing up as a man on Fathers day. Its self serving and attention seeking and you're embarassing your child.
Make up with the father of your son. For his sake. Apologise to him, if you have to, no matter what happened between both of you. Respect him as the father of your son so your son can have his father in his life. Accept his new wife, even if they fvcked around and decieved you. Its called stooping to conquer.
Grow up and stop fighting with people. You're a lady. Act like one.
And stop dressing this cash madam dress in your campaign pictures. People will mistrust you and your motives, especially given your reputation. Be simple but sophisticated and classy. You're a naturally beautiful woman without all the embellishment.
Carry out serious political engagement and solid community work through your foundation, not photo ops.
That's my take. Maybe in another 8 years you would have built an enviable profile.
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by Hangulsaram: 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
Lanretoye:
Which kind joke be this,one na tonto the other na tonteh like words and opposite.
Are you seeing what I am sawing grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by Charly68: 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
Lexusgs430:
I thought marriage was a leadership role .......... cheesy
Don't mind her..she couldn't manage her man yet she claimed she has never failed..
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by aswani(m): 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
I suspect Tonto would do well in a position of responsibility like this, until the Governor overrules her just once. Na dere dem go know say khaki no bi leather.

You go girl!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by penplus: 2:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:
The quality of politicians we have has made leadership positions a subject of caricature.

Imagine what we have to deal with now. The other day it was Bob for president.

grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by penplus: 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
Please ask her what she thinks about yansh surgery and how she intends to reform that area if elected
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by PrincessofDSS(f): 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
kollinz1234:
Take it or leave it, Tonto will pull enough crowd for the ADC. Celebrities uses controversies to gather the public. That ADC man couldn't have stood a chance, but with Tonto Dike, he will sure pull up a fight. Naturally, people love to lean with celebrities.

But then, I am sure that man will be 'working' on Tomto Dike even on office table cheesy

That you have seen?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by JeffRock: 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
You've failed already
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) by Kaytixy: 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
Kai the weed wey dis girl dey smoke dem mix am with shit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port / A British Response To 3,000 Pounds Bond / Anybody Who Bombs Himself Thinking He Will Go To Heaven Is Delusional – Sultan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.