Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate (18710 Views)

Obi, Kwankwaso Can’t Win, We’re Backing Atiku – Dogara, Others / Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso / Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by MissionaryArchi(m): 7:11am On Jun 27, 2022
Piggyeasterner:
Don't mind them
If Peter Obi can not be vice Kwankwaso is not doing
I thought all of you where advocating for a southern president, why returning to the North?
Oh I understand
Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by kwasoly(m): 7:17am On Jun 27, 2022
Mfetenang:
Did anyone really expect a man with structure to be running mate to a man with no structure in a single ward in Nigeria.
The NNPP already have serving senators, house of Reps,House of Assembly members,former governors and Local government chairmen in their fold.
What does Labour Party bring?

This is just a part of what Labour party will bring Integrity, competence, visionary, servant leader,etc
Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by BCD2much(m): 7:18am On Jun 27, 2022
Piggyeasterner:
mention one person

Senator Ezenwa Francis Onyewuchi, Imo East Senatorial District,
Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by Skyonebaba: 7:22am On Jun 27, 2022
Kwankwaso's influence ends in kano , Kwankwaso can't do anything in katsina or Kaduna

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by Johnrake69: 7:23am On Jun 27, 2022
Mfetenang:
Did anyone really expect a man with structure to be running mate to a man with no structure in a single ward in Nigeria.
The NNPP already have serving senators, house of Reps,House of Assembly members,former governors and Local government chairmen in their fold.

This structure thing go shock una. I can tell you for free that the excitement over Peter Obi's candidacy in South South, South East, North central and even the south West is huge.

People are mobilising voluntarily. There's no financial inducement. Obi Candidacy is going to set a new standard for politicking in Nigeria. Whether he wins or not it will send a clear message that people are tired of the bulshit. Buying of votes and delegates won't be tolerated going forward.

This presidential election will shock you guys. You will see polling unit where Governorship, and legislative offices goes to PDP or APC but presidency will be Labour party.

A few PDP families I know very well in Jos plan to do this. Campaign is yet to start.

The worst that will have to Atiku and Tinubu is if they shy away from debate.

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by Piggyeasterner: 7:25am On Jun 27, 2022
BCD2much:

Senator Ezenwa Francis Onyewuchi, Imo East Senatorial District,
this is the reason why we are saying Peter Peter Obi is a Ibo project
Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by Onyipk: 7:28am On Jun 27, 2022
We understand as relationship is not by force. Afterall, presently, Peter Obi is the latest sensation and cannot also be Kwankwanso's running mate(VP) thus that will be Kwankwanso's loss to bear.

Let NNPP please move on as no man can stop Peter Obi of Labour party and my prayer is that may Peter Obi never allign or re-allign with men that will make God not to give him the victory come February 25, 2023 in Jesus name amen.

#IAMTOTALLYOBIDIENT
#ISAIAH1:19

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by adelekeolu(m): 7:29am On Jun 27, 2022
HE WILL BE STONED IN KANO
IF HE AGREES TO THAT
Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 27, 2022
Both of them were formal governors so, what's the marketing all about?

I just see fears all around APC, PDP...that's why they are talking big, they should leave PO, along do your thing and let him be,

Na president candidates him be em no take una wives.
Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by LiLiEE(m): 7:33am On Jun 27, 2022
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by Johnrake69: 7:34am On Jun 27, 2022
Piggyeasterner:
this is the reason why we are saying Peter Peter Obi is a Ibo project

Lol... If only Igbo's are supporting Peter Obi it means the Igbo's will cause a major upset. PVC campaign is championed by Peter Obi's candidacy

This level of awareness has never been seen before. For years Inec has been spending billions on sensitisation with no result. Only Obi's candidacy will bring millions of first time voters.

Play this down at your own peril.
Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by OBJlive: 7:35am On Jun 27, 2022
Jubril claimed that because the north are more populous electorally than south they should continue to produce presidents till eternity.The should also be ready to shoulder the burden of developing Nigeria.
If 50% of northern politicians have mr Jubrin mindset,then be ready for Nigeria especially north to remain crises ridden for the next hundred years.
Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by OBJlive: 7:36am On Jun 27, 2022
Jubril claimed that because the north are more populous electorally than south they should continue to produce presidents till eternity.They should also be ready to shoulder the burden of developing Nigeria.
If 50% of northern politicians have mr Jubrin mindset,then be ready for Nigeria especially north to remain crises ridden for the next hundred years.
Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by famology(m): 7:38am On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by JB4life: 7:39am On Jun 27, 2022
It's high time Labour Party looked the other direction to pick another Northern Muslim instead of waiting endlessly for Kwankwaso.

Obi has no reason to deputize Kwankwaso.

Let all the four men( Obi,Atiku , Kwankwaso and Tinubu) throw their hats in the ring,and let there be a free and fair polls.

Too much talk talk no good.

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by Akerele44(m): 7:39am On Jun 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I thought it was the other jubril in Rwanda or has he return back to the office

Who want Rabiu Kwankwaso that can not generate 1 Million vote for the labour party tongue undecided.

Even if Northerners wants to help PETER OBI
PETER OBI supporter's would still abuse there helper

Example is this useless one
Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by murmee: 7:42am On Jun 27, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Jubrin has abandoned Tinubu.Former tinubu campaign manager.As for Peter Obi, Peter Obi will pull more votes from SE, SS, NC and Sw Christains than Kwankwanso that will share Northern votes with Atiku
ERROR! Southwest Christians can never vote Peter Obi. Southwest is locked down for BAT. Christians and Muslims are ONE in Yorubaland. UP AWO!

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by Carlosdd: 7:50am On Jun 27, 2022
MrCGPA:
Who give a Bleep? It's the turn of Southern Nigeria to produce President and the best Candidate at hand is Peter. I enjoin every Nigerian youth to Waste their votes on Peter Gregory Obi so that we show them Nigeria is Ours. Don't allow any body discourage you with any frivolous comments. End SARS should be a Child's play compared to 2023 agitation for better Nigeria. We are not supporting Tribe but better Nigeria.

Agitate through ballot not through violence , if your candidate fail to clinch the presidency come 2023 prepare ahead for another 4 years . We say CAPITAL NO to violence . You are on your own if you think violent is the way out .
Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by Speakz: 7:56am On Jun 27, 2022
I said it, politicial gladiator like Kwankwaso can't ever agree to be Peter Obi's vice, Never !!!

He saw this coming and joined NNPP long before Peter Obi ever thought of leaving PDP for LP.

As an APC member he was instrumental to APCs success in clinching power in 2015. (Totally humiliated GEJ in Kano)

As a PDP member, he stepped into EDO, campaigned for Obaseki. He didnt leave until Obaseki won his reelection.

Name any state with Hausa/Fulani population and Kwankwaso has followership there already.
Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by moneyissweet(m): 7:57am On Jun 27, 2022
They have the youths,not cabals.

Unless you want to tell me that youths are useless in Nigeria.

Keep believing in nonsense structure, that structure na wetin apc and PDP go take go court in 2023

Dumb presidential candidates that can't even say a single word without looking at the paper.

Presidential candidates that can't debate or answer interviews without disgracing themselves.

Obi is the man, well cordinated and loaded.

2023 go choke all of una

Mfetenang:

Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by OBJlive: 7:59am On Jun 27, 2022
Tinubu brought Buhari paved the way for him to become the sole aspirant and automatic candidate in 2015 but in 2022 what did Tinubu get in return.Buhari chose to reluctantly throw the ticket open including to northetners despite himself beign a notherner and completing a two term presidency of eight year.He even was cladestinely plotting to foit the senate president on the party against the principle of equity and fair play.
Tinubu had to muzzle millions of dollars to buy both delegates and aspirants.Against the expectation of Mr Buhari.
And some people believe Buhari will watch Tinubu win.They will be shocked.

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by gracealonev: 8:12am On Jun 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I thought it was the other jubril in Rwanda or has he return back to the office

Who want Rabiu Kwankwaso that can not generate 1 Million vote for the labour party tongue undecided.

This 'I-can-do-it-alone' mentality leaves people stranded. Go and ask Buhari about his CPC misadventure.
Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by Chrismania100: 8:13am On Jun 27, 2022
Will you keep quite? I see it that you are just one of those Afonji who hates obi because of his tribe,rather than his quality leadership.
We are not making noise/mouth,it will shock you when Obi will emerge the winner.
I see it that it is Obi's wave that is making you guys to be panicking unecessarily.Obi does not need Kwankwaso, cos he is the best candidate for the job.
Deep inside ur mind, you guys know that Obi qualification, leadership skills and transparency are topnotch.But, because Obi is an igbo man,and you guys hated him with passion,but forgetting that, It is tribalism and religious that have kept us in total darkness.
Obi's supporters population all over Nigeria is now massive.I can bet with you that this is nolonger social media heap, or obi supporters don't have PVC.
Remember,Obi is the only Christian among those contestants, and there is chances that Northern Christians might go for him.Obi has the massive support in South East and South South,forget that PDP noise making.
You guys challenged Obi supporters that they didn't have PVC, and that there is no polling Unit on the social media.Gbam, those supporters moved in massive waves to secure their PVC.s, and it will shock you how massively vote will sky rock for Obi,without structure.The only way obi would loose this election is if they rig him out,which I know youths are waiting for them.

If not for the unecessarily hatred you people have for Igbos, none of the contestants can challenge Obi Academically, transparency,accountability,quality leadership etc..forget all this unecessarily structure excuse,they know that Obi is a big threat to all of them put together. For the first time in Nigeria History, a structure less party is making heavy wave over heavy structured party,cos he is the best Candidate for the job.Plz and check Obi CV, and so many Awards he won.But, tribalism would blind Nigerians eyes.
Obi has everything Nigerians need right now.This is not all about tribe or being igbo man.
Infact, Nigerians and black people should be proud to have Somebody like Obi in our midst,cos Obi is a white man with giant mindset but whose skin is coated with black man melanin.
Nigeria doesn't know that Obi leadership may even favour other tribes better than igbos becos does not play a politics of sentiment and Tribalism,cos he has proven it before when he was a Governor.He did not employ any of his family members or his villagers.Infact,obi excluded all his people through his tenure.He would only employ you or any of his kindred only if you qualified on merit or fit in to his own ideology.He refused to share money or waste money unecessarily.Part of the reasons most of his people are attacking him,and they even impeached him and tagged him stingy.I am not saying Obi is a saint, but he is the best candidate among all of them.People are stil debating whether thinibu and Co have Primary school certificate, whereas Obi CV/Resume is intimidating to all of them,yet he is humble to the core and never boast of having anything.
To tell our self the truth, all this old contestants, Atiku &Thinubu are purely going there to continue rooting and Godfatherism.They don't have any tangible things to offer Nigerians,except their usual rooting.Except Kwankwaso who I also rated highly after Obi, and he is my second choice.
But, the unecessarily tribalism and hatred over igbos would never allow them choose the best candidates.Nigeria prefer to vote base on tribe, religious and state,instead of who go bring stability in our dying economy.When their mumu clear for their eyes,they start blaming everybody.
Even,Thinubu who puts us in this mess,is even coming out to continue from the mess his candidate puts us through.
Obi saw the impunity of shearing money in PDP,and APC, as corruption which is against his ideology,and principles, he ran away cos he is a man of integrity.In a sane country, Obi would be awarded Emeritus status cos he is never in his blood bank to share a stolen money.Imagine a whole Country where leaders sharing money openly in the national Television to delegates, just to buy people's conscious,and Nigerians are hailing them,and Nigerians see obi pulling out ad someone who backed out as a cowardd.Shame on Nigerians.

Until Nigeria removed tribalism, sentiment and religious and vote the best man for any Job, Nigeria Will never ever ever be good again.
A country blessed with so many resources,so many good leaders but always choose criminals due to tribes, hatred and religious,tell me how will that country be good again?

In my own opinion, the best candidate for this job in descending orders are;Peter Obi,Kwankwaso, Thinubu, the least is Atiku.
Any voting outside this trend,Nigeria would be spelled for another heavy doom.
If Nigeria likes,let them miss this Obi speedy bandwagon, they will never ever meet this kind opportunity again,except miracle happens.
This is a naked truth,and has nothing to do with tribe or religion.

Piggyeasterner:
they can bring mouth
One of them was even saying Peter Obi can win without north support

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by Dapson73(m): 8:38am On Jun 27, 2022
Piggyeasterner:
they can bring mouth
One of them was even saying Peter Obi can win without north support

Awon were.
Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by Chiffy: 8:38am On Jun 27, 2022
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/26/2023-presidency-why-kwankwaso-cant-be-running-mate-to-peter-obi-jibrin/

All these NNPP people just find attention.

I'm sure you guys know by now that Obidients and Labour Party are no longer interested in this Kwankwaso matter. Carry your Kwankwaso, We will carry our Peter Obi. At the end of the race, we go count the distance wey everbody don run.
Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by FrauleinBlossom(f): 8:40am On Jun 27, 2022
I am not expecting that either, having seen the caliber of man Kwankwaso is. I experienced his governorship in Kano. He is overbearing and highly ambitious. Almost nobody from the northwest believes in Igbo presidency, more or less Kwankwaso who wants to be president himself. I don't even want such arrangement. Firstly, Kwankwaso will never be loyal to PO if such should happen, and to have such a disloyal, ambitious person as VP will do PO no good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by seunayantokun(m): 8:48am On Jun 27, 2022
One day, that your fake voting power shall be punctured....figure not built on honesty. When it comes to telecoms subscription, energy consumption, tax, and every other exonomic indicator, the figure is not there. But come election times, you begin to shout it up and down. I suppose people who claim to be religious should be a bit honest.
Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by Grandkay21(m): 8:50am On Jun 27, 2022
Kwankwanso is a man I respect,but his influence is only in the north west,even giving the division in of vote that will happen in the north Peter Obi only want him to secure north west, Kwankwanso has no influence in South west,south south or South East.
Mfetenang:

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by pacespot(m): 8:50am On Jun 27, 2022
Reference:

What is the difference between a muslim-muslim ticket and and a north to north succession.
Both equally fly in the face of ethno-religious balance, the foundation of social justice in the country.
Both ethnicity and religious divisions have messed up this country in equal measure over the decades.
If competence of whatever kind is sought and affirmative action is compromised it should be across board and cannot be selective.

This is an argument I heard repeatedly made by intellectuals last week in numerous debates. If something is to be excused and ended, then quota system, federal character, etc should be expunged from the Constitution.
This should be the argument of any persons or party aggrieved by the north-north succession or muslim-muslim plans.

We can't have northern presidency in 16 consecutive years, that is clear enough for any sane person to understand. Muslim-Muslim ticket, though has its own attendant problems, is a different ball game from 16 years of northern rule.
Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by porthouse7(f): 8:56am On Jun 27, 2022
MrCGPA:
Who give a Bleep? It's the turn of Southern Nigeria to produce President and the best Candidate at hand is Peter. I enjoin every Nigerian youth to Waste their votes on Peter Gregory Obi so that we show them Nigeria is Ours. Don't allow any body discourage you with any frivolous comments. End SARS should be a Child's play compared to 2023 agitation for better Nigeria. We are not supporting Tribe but better Nigeria.
u are only speaking to ur fellow igbos

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by AlphaTaikun: 9:02am On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by Odisweet(f): 9:09am On Jun 27, 2022
If Kwankwanso doesn't want to deputize Obi, Ibrahim Dankwabo of Gombe state is a better option

Labour party should also be thinking in that direction.

OBIdiently OBIfied for 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sallah Celebration: Zamfara Governor Buys 750 Cows Worth N83 Million For Needy, / Planned Defection: PDP Leadership To Decide On Obaseki Today / Gunmen Kidnap 4 Chinese Railway Workers In Ogun, Kill Policeman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.