Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Norwegian Attack: If Muslim, Its A Terrorist.if Christian, Its A 'disturbed' Man - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Norwegian Attack: If Muslim, Its A Terrorist.if Christian, Its A 'disturbed' Man (4851 Views)

Photos Of Norwegian Warship Allegedly Bought By Tompolo / Nairaland; Beware Of Another Attack If APC Loses Osun Election / Patrick Obahiagbon On Being Disturbed By A Girl On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Norwegian Attack: If Muslim, Its A Terrorist.if Christian, Its A 'disturbed' Man by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:05am On Jul 25, 2011
NO. christians were violent till 50 years back. now they are starting again. all abrahimic religion must be destroyed. angry
Re: Norwegian Attack: If Muslim, Its A Terrorist.if Christian, Its A 'disturbed' Man by gists: 8:07am On Jul 25, 2011
coogar:

thread is an epic fail.

norwegian does not belong to any terrorist group like al-qaeda or al-hamburger. he acted alone - killed his own people, born norwegian. he did not even go to any mosque to kill. he attacked ordinary youths. yes - what he did was evil but comparing this lad to al-qaeda is idiotic.
Do u necessarily have to belong to a group, kill people of other faith/country before you can be called a terrorist? So he is now even a lad.

Not that I expect this to make any difference or meaning to people like you. Here is a piece of what he wrote on the internet:

"And then we have the relationship between conservative Muslims and so-called "moderate Muslims". There is moderate Nazis, too, that does not support fumigation of rooms and Jews. But they're still Nazis and will only sit and watch as the conservatives Nazis strike (if it ever happens). If we accept the moderate Nazis as long as they distance themselves from the fumigation of rooms and Jews?, For me it is very hypocritical to treat Muslims, Nazis and Marxists differ. They are all supporters of hate-ideologies. Not all Muslims, Nazis and Marxists are conservative, most are moderate. But does it matter? A moderate Nazi might, after having experienced fraud, choose to be conservative. A moderate Muslim can, after being refused to enter a club, be conservative, etc."

But then, like someone had said in an earlier post, people like you are almost beyond redemption.

maclatunji:
Do not justify violence or try to explain it away. Poster, you have a valid point but the people you are trying to reform are almost beyond redemption.

My broda, You are 1million % correct.
Re: Norwegian Attack: If Muslim, Its A Terrorist.if Christian, Its A 'disturbed' Man by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 25, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

NO. christians were violent till 50 years back. now they are starting again. all abrahimic religion must be destroyed. angry

They were? Plz remind me of how and when and why.
Re: Norwegian Attack: If Muslim, Its A Terrorist.if Christian, Its A 'disturbed' Man by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:21am On Jul 25, 2011
havent you heard of the brutal inquistions carried out by the pope on colonies such as those in South America and the Philipines and Goa angry angry angry angry

millions of Indigenous peoples died or were forcefully converted in those terrible days. the Gods forbid.

also the conversion to christianity of the tribes of Europe was never a smooth affair. 80% of the  conversion were forced and millions died. not to forget the ill treatment of the Natives of North America and Africa during the colonizing of the british.

and lastly, the crusades. the death. the disease.
Re: Norwegian Attack: If Muslim, Its A Terrorist.if Christian, Its A 'disturbed' Man by mbulela: 8:25am On Jul 25, 2011
OP has a point.it is the media that decides whether you are a freedom fighter,terrorist, democrat,dictator etc.
the power of the media is not in doubt what is under estimated is who controls the media.

the painful part is that this killer would likely get a life sentence and the families of his victims will have their tax used in maintaining him in a maximum security jail.
Re: Norwegian Attack: If Muslim, Its A Terrorist.if Christian, Its A 'disturbed' Man by Akanbiedu(m): 8:42am On Jul 25, 2011
I think the topic "INTERESTS" should be taught in the universities.

It will go a long way in explaining why "terrorists" could be equal to "freedom fighters"
Re: Norwegian Attack: If Muslim, Its A Terrorist.if Christian, Its A 'disturbed' Man by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

havent you heard of the brutal inquistions carried out by the pope on colonies such as those in South America and the Philipines and Goa angry angry angry angry

millions of Indigenous peoples died or were forcefully converted in those terrible days. the Gods forbid.

also the conversion to christianity of the tribes of Europe was never a smooth affair. 80% of the  conversion were forced and millions died. not to forget the ill treatment of the Natives of North America and Africa during the colonizing of the british.

The pope is not Christian duh!!!!!

The Pope is the leader of the number 1 cult in the world Catholicism. From this false counterfeit religion invented by Satan to corrupt the body of Christ, we have Knights, Masons, Rosicrucianis etc etc.

In this so called Christian religion you have :

- Praying to dead saints
- Praying to Mary and equating her with GOD
- Incense burning
- Holy water spraying
- infant baptism
- Lies of the demonic mass

Catholicism is not Christianity , you can spend your entire life trying to stick the label to it, but if it does not fit, it ain't the real thing.

Wherewas Islam was started with Violence and is getting incrementally worse as the centuries go by.
Re: Norwegian Attack: If Muslim, Its A Terrorist.if Christian, Its A 'disturbed' Man by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2011
^^^^
wat do you mean by duhhh? it is not duhhh he is christian. that was a very lame wayy to sidestep those accusations, i tell u.

it does not really matter he is catholic, protestant or evangelist. all the attrocities were committed in the name of christ. and protestant religion came only around 500 yrs back, way after catholicism. so u are not true christians, since jesus was 1500 yrs before u guyz. roman catholics have a better claim to jesus teachings, come to think about it.

and the massacre of the Native American Indian tribals and their sufferings for nearly 300 years was a result of Protestants , so dont try to snake your way out. the protestant settlers in the New world were the original settlers who came to america inorder to escape persecution in Europe. they then went on to cause suffering to the Natives. i hope you know what ""the trail of tears"" are. angry angry tongue
Re: Norwegian Attack: If Muslim, Its A Terrorist.if Christian, Its A 'disturbed' Man by Bawss1(m): 10:12am On Jul 25, 2011
frosbel:

shocked shocked
Wonders shall never end on Nairaland.
Re: Norwegian Attack: If Muslim, Its A Terrorist.if Christian, Its A 'disturbed' Man by DeepSoul(f): 10:28am On Jul 25, 2011
frosbel:

The Pope is the leader of the number 1 cult in the world Catholicism. From this false counterfeit religion invented by Satan to corrupt the body of Christ, we have Knights, Masons, Rosicrucianis etc etc.

In this so called Christian religion you have :

- Praying to dead saints
- Praying to Mary and equating her with GOD
- Incense burning
- Holy water spraying
- infant baptism
- Lies of the demonic mass

Catholicism is not Christianity , you can spend your entire life trying to stick the label to it, but if it does not fit, it ain't the real thing.

Wherewas Islam was started with Violence and is getting incrementally worse as the centuries go by.

Like seriously?? undecided
Re: Norwegian Attack: If Muslim, Its A Terrorist.if Christian, Its A 'disturbed' Man by lakode(m): 11:50am On Jul 25, 2011
GOOD post , hmmm I have always said terrorism is far beyond religion , as a matter of fact any act of violence is beyond religion .However, one thing religion as achieved is the delineation and segregation of people(even those with common goals).Generally I think all we followers of the so called Religion should be ashamed , ask yourselves what really matters ? is it really the faith or mannerism hmmm ,I think what really matters is LOVE

In Between: CAN YOU IMAGINE PROTESTANT CHRISTIANS AND CATHOLICS ARE ALSO FIGHTING EACH OTHER IN NORTHERN IRELAND(WTF IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD)
Re: Norwegian Attack: If Muslim, Its A Terrorist.if Christian, Its A 'disturbed' Man by sansiro123: 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2011
frosbel:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Norwegian Attack: If Muslim, Its A Terrorist.if Christian, Its A 'disturbed' Man by dustydee: 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2011
lakode:

GOOD post , hmmm I have always said terrorism is far beyond religion , as a matter of fact any act of violence is beyond religion .However, one thing religion as achieved is the delineation and segregation of people(even those with common goals).Generally I think all we followers of the so called Religion should be ashamed , ask yourselves what really matters ? is it really the faith or mannerism hmmm ,I think what really matters is LOVE

In Between: CAN YOU IMAGINE PROTESTANT CHRISTIANS AND CATHOLICS ARE ALSO FIGHTING EACH OTHER IN NORTHERN IRELAND(WTF IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD)
Religion.
Re: Norwegian Attack: If Muslim, Its A Terrorist.if Christian, Its A 'disturbed' Man by londoner: 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2011
PAGAN  9JA:

Are you saying that this happened within the last 50 years?,

I agree that the crusades were violent etc and the use of slavery, but is that a true reflection of how Christians spread what they call "the word of God" [b]today.
?

Today Christians preach to people to "convert" them or pray for them, they dont force or kill people if they chose not to be Christians, they attempt to persuade. Except in isolated cases, which are loudly shunned by their own fellow Christians.

There is no Christian equivalent of the fatwa, for instance.

Today even, Boko Horam are using physical force and intimidation to make people convert or force muslims to separate from non muslims.

We don't have to go back 50 years to see evidence of the widespread use of violence to forcefully "convert" people to Islam, it is happening today.

Even if you look at how Islam forced people to convert, you will see there is a historical similiarity to all you pointed out about the crusades etc, but they seem not to have departed from using physical violence as a form of coercion.

Christians, for the most part, have imo.

I don't believe any organised religion myself, but I can see the difference in approach today.
[/b]
Re: Norwegian Attack: If Muslim, Its A Terrorist.if Christian, Its A 'disturbed' Man by londoner: 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2011
The problem with the world is not religion, it is human beings.

Catholics and Protestant Christians against each other, Shia and Sunni Muslims against each other, that's humans for you.

Always looking for trouble, cant just live and let live.
Re: Norwegian Attack: If Muslim, Its A Terrorist.if Christian, Its A 'disturbed' Man by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:15pm On Jul 25, 2011
@Londoner,

plz do not put my quote box on your reply to my post as well as my post. it looks lyk i was the one who said your reply.  angry

and NO i didnt say it all happened within the last 50 years. i said that before the last 50 years till the birth of christianity, all that happened,

yeas it reflects the way christians spread their ""word of God"" ( mor lyk word of jesus). the christians used force to convert many a times.
Re: Norwegian Attack: If Muslim, Its A Terrorist.if Christian, Its A 'disturbed' Man by gists: 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2011
londoner:

The problem with the world is not religion, it is human beings.

Catholics and Protestant Christians against each other, Shia and Sunni Muslims against each other, that's humans for you.

Always looking for trouble, cant just live and let live.

May God (or whatever it is you believe in) bless you. I have always said it that terrorism is not tied to any religion or country and that it has been in the world long before the advent of christianity. Pharao couldn't have been a christian let alone a muslim.
Re: Norwegian Attack: If Muslim, Its A Terrorist.if Christian, Its A 'disturbed' Man by Mobinga: 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2011
He's not a Christian. Its an insult to label him "Christian".
Re: Norwegian Attack: If Muslim, Its A Terrorist.if Christian, Its A 'disturbed' Man by londoner: 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2011
@Pagan 9ja, so you are saying that as recently as say, 60 years ago, there were Christian crusades? Is that what you saying?
Re: Norwegian Attack: If Muslim, Its A Terrorist.if Christian, Its A 'disturbed' Man by londoner: 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2011
@mobinga, yes he IS a Christian, or did you think some Christians are inherently incapable of such?
Re: Norwegian Attack: If Muslim, Its A Terrorist.if Christian, Its A 'disturbed' Man by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2011
londoner:

@mobinga, yes he IS a Christian, or did you think some Christians are inherently incapable of such?

Your definition of the word Christian is severely twisted and based on a refusal to understand the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.

"And the judgment is based on this fact: God's light came into the world, but people loved the darkness more than the light, for their actions were evil." John 3:19

How on earth can you recognize this guy as a Christian when everything he did stands in direct contrast to the holy scriptures ?

This is how Jesus Christ said we treat our enemies

"Love your enemies! Do good to them. Lend to them without expecting to be repaid. Then your reward from heaven will be very great, and you will truly be acting as children of the Most High, for he is kind to those who are unthankful and wicked." - Luke 6:35

"But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you," - Luke 6:27

Any and all people who practice violence are of the DEVIL , it matters not what name they call themselves , Catholics, Muslims, protestants etc.

"For you are the children of your father the devil, and you love to do the evil things he does. He was a murderer from the beginning. He has always hated the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, it is consistent with his character; for he is a liar and the father of lies." - John 8:44

Which parts of these scriptures do you not understand.

It shows that a whole majority of people will perish in their sins and lust because they believed a lie and rejected the TRUTH.
Re: Norwegian Attack: If Muslim, Its A Terrorist.if Christian, Its A 'disturbed' Man by attitude1: 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2011
Just like to chip in my 2 cents here.

This is a lesson to all the people who whip up anti-muslims/anti-islam sentiments. Don't think you are safe because you never know whether a terrorist like this Norwegian man will turn against you or your children instead of the muslims you wish to set up. Think!

Terrorism has nothing to do with race, religion, culture or tribe. The crusades were fought in the name of the cross, the middle age inquisitions of scientists/philosophers were done in the name of the bible, the IRA fought in the name of christ, slavery and colonialism were carried out with the collusion of the clergy men, Hutus and Tutsi are mainly christians, apartheid was carried out by mainly christians. Yet no muslim in his right sense will impose terrorism on the christian beliefs or christian body. So think!

The bible contains multiple verses on killings, maimings, and the order to do so, etc. Yet a sensible interpretation will tell you that this happened within a particular context and should not be taken literally or out of context. Why do differently with the Quran. So think!

I do not deny the fact that some muslims engage in violent/extreme actions, they form a tiny percentage of the muslims in this country or the world as the case may be. There is no justification for their actions. Yes, they are oppressed, unjustifiably occupied and attacked by the powers-that- be, but these do not justify any violent or extreme behaviour. There have always been religious scholars who admonished against these senseless reactions, killings, bombings and the rest.

The message is this; We are all descendants from the same man (Adam) and mother (Eve/Hawwa), hence we should live together in harmony, understanding and peace. We need to join hands together to fight the extreme behaviour amongst us which may have risen either through ignorance, poverty, immaturity, joblessness, evilness or whatever the case may be. We must join hands to create a better society for ourselves and the generations coming.

A word they say is enough for the wise.
Re: Norwegian Attack: If Muslim, Its A Terrorist.if Christian, Its A 'disturbed' Man by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2011
^^^

Nice try.

Most of the contents of your article or should we say accusations against the God of mankind and the bible, are out of context.

But I agree with you on one aspect, ISLAM is not the main problem, the problem is HATE.

Many peaceful Muslims who are in the majority are at risk of pogroms in Europe because of the far right European Nazi and American hate speeches. So though we point out the errors of Islam we do not demonize all Muslims as mad. In fact just like the majority of Catholics are deluded, the same can be said of Islam. They are all victims to a very clever but also diabolical scheme by Satan to destroy the souls of men.

But the rest of your article in all due respect is more of a rant than anything to do with historical facts.

For example maiming and killings in the bible where mainly to defend Israel and also to prevent the corrupting influences of the surrounding nations and their intimate perversion and idolatry such as you have today in a more refined version in Islam and Catholicism.

If you think that God will not destroy sinners, remember Sodom and Gomorrah, God hates sin with a vengeance. Jesus Christ dying for our sins was not some kind of joke or a game God was playing with us.

Irrespective in the new testament , we have a new convent of grace and mercy. We are to Love our enemies and not kill them.

Please quote to me one comment made by Jesus that influences believers to take up arms against their enemies or persecutors.

The catholic church started from the relics of the roman empire and retained a lot of their pagan worship, mixing with elements of Christianity. A clever ploy by Satan to destroy the gospel.

If you believe the catholic church is christian after studying the bible and historical articles then I cannot help your situation.
Re: Norwegian Attack: If Muslim, Its A Terrorist.if Christian, Its A 'disturbed' Man by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2011
frosbel:

Any and all people who practice violence are of the DEVI[/b]L , it matters not what name they call themselves , Catholics, Muslims, protestants etc.

[b]"For you are the children of your father the devil, and you love to do the evil things he does. He was a murderer from the beginning. He has always hated the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, it is consistent with his character; for he is a liar and the father of lies." - John 8:44

Which parts of these scriptures do you not understand.

It shows that a whole majority of people will perish in their sins and lust because they believed a lie and rejected the TRUTH.

i guess that means the old testament is the devils work.
Re: Norwegian Attack: If Muslim, Its A Terrorist.if Christian, Its A 'disturbed' Man by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2011
frosbel:

^^^

For example maiming and killings in the bible where mainly to defend Israel and also to prevent the corrupting influences of the surrounding nations and their intimate perversion and idolatry such as you have today in a more refined version in Islam and Catholicism.

If you think that God will not destroy sinners, remember Sodom and Gomorrah, God hates sin with a vengeance. Jesus Christ dying for our sins was not some kind of joke or a game God was playing with us.

frosbel:

Any and all people who practice violence are of the DEVIL , it matters not what name they call themselves , Catholics, Muslims, protestants etc.

contradictions as always
Re: Norwegian Attack: If Muslim, Its A Terrorist.if Christian, Its A 'disturbed' Man by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2011
^

Please point out the contradictions.

Any religion that is involved in the killing of human beings is of the DEVIL.

The bible clearly says that SATAN was a murderer and it goes on to say by mathematical conclusion that all those who murder or are full of hate CANNOT be of GOD and by consequence must be of SATAN.

Islam and Catholicism have shed too much BLOOD.

They are not , and cannot be of GOD by any stretch of the imagination.

Quote me anywhere.
Re: Norwegian Attack: If Muslim, Its A Terrorist.if Christian, Its A 'disturbed' Man by attitude1: 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2011
C'mon we don't need to go this line. I thought my post was clear and sensible to all sensible people.

You said; "Please quote to me one comment made by Jesus that influences believers to take up arms against their enemies or persecutors". Okay, can you read what you have in the bible with you in Luke 19 verse 27. "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me."

I need to repeat again, all these verses whether in the bible or quran need not be taken literally or out of context. No muslim will ever impune or call Jesus (May the peace of God be upon him) a violent man. Never!

You said; "In fact just like the majority of Catholics are deluded, the same can be said of Islam. They are all victims to a very clever but also diabolical scheme by Satan to destroy the souls of men". Funny, I can also say the same to you, so what have we gained? Nothing. So think, my dear friend.
Re: Norwegian Attack: If Muslim, Its A Terrorist.if Christian, Its A 'disturbed' Man by Akanbiedu(m): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2011
This

frosbel:

^^^

Nice try.

Most of the contents of your article or should we say accusations against the God of mankind and the bible, are out of context.

But I agree with you on one aspect, ISLAM is not the main problem, the problem is HATE.

Many peaceful Muslims who are in the majority are at risk of pogroms in Europe because of the far right European Nazi and American hate speeches. So though we point out the errors of Islam we do not demonize all Muslims as mad. In fact just like the majority of Catholics are deluded, the same can be said of Islam. They are all victims to a very clever but also diabolical scheme by Satan to destroy the souls of men.

But the rest of your article in all due respect is more of a rant than anything to do with historical facts.

Irrespective in the new testament , we have a new convent of grace and mercy. We are to Love our enemies and not kill them.

Please quote to me one comment made by Jesus that influences believers to take up arms against their enemies or persecutors.

The catholic church started from the relics of the roman empire and retained a lot of their pagan worship, mixing with elements of Christianity. A clever ploy by Satan to destroy the gospel.

If you believe the catholic church is christian after studying the bible and historical articles then I cannot help your situation.

and

this

frosbel:

^

Please point out the contradictions.

Any religion that is involved in the killing of human beings is of the DEVIL.

The bible clearly says that SATAN was a murderer and it goes on to say by mathematical conclusion that all those who murder or are full of hate CANNOT be of GOD and by consequence must be of SATAN.

Islam and Catholicism have shed too much BLOOD.

They are not , and cannot be of GOD by any stretch of the imagination.

Quote me anywhere.

In a day.
Re: Norwegian Attack: If Muslim, Its A Terrorist.if Christian, Its A 'disturbed' Man by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2011
I don't see Christians in Southern Nigerian hailing the Norwegian terrorist, like Muslims in northern Nigeria did during 9/11.
Re: Norwegian Attack: If Muslim, Its A Terrorist.if Christian, Its A 'disturbed' Man by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2011
OP you have to understand the western media and the way they think.In the western word white ppl can do no wrong while non whites are the enemies.When there is a white neo nazi christian terrorist plotting the death of a million then its just an isolated case of a nut but if a muslim commits the crime then its the fault of the muslims or if a blk person commits the crime then its the fault of blks because they dont go to school and blah blah blah
Typical way a white person thinks.
Re: Norwegian Attack: If Muslim, Its A Terrorist.if Christian, Its A 'disturbed' Man by mathskill: 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2011
attitude1:

Just like to chip in my 2 cents here.

This is a lesson to all the people who whip up anti-muslims/anti-islam sentiments. Don't think you are safe because you never know whether a terrorist like this Norwegian man will turn against you or your children instead of the muslims you wish to set up. Think!

Terrorism has nothing to do with race, religion, culture or tribe. The crusades were fought in the name of the cross, the middle age inquisitions of scientists/philosophers were done in the name of the bible, the IRA fought in the name of christ, slavery and colonialism were carried out with the collusion of the clergy men, Hutus and Tutsi are mainly christians, apartheid was carried out by mainly christians. Yet no muslim in his right sense will impose terrorism on the christian beliefs or christian body. So think!

The bible contains multiple verses on killings, maimings, and the order to do so, etc. Yet a sensible interpretation will tell you that this happened within a particular context and should not be taken literally or out of context. Why do differently with the Quran. So think!

I do not deny the fact that some muslims engage in violent/extreme actions, they form a tiny percentage of the muslims in this country or the world as the case may be. There is no justification for their actions. Yes, they are oppressed, unjustifiably occupied and attacked by the powers-that- be, but these do not justify any violent or extreme behaviour. There have always been religious scholars who admonished against these senseless reactions, killings, bombings and the rest.

The message is this; We are all descendants from the same man (Adam) and mother (Eve/Hawwa), hence we should live together in harmony, understanding and peace. We need to join hands together to fight the extreme behaviour amongst us which may have risen either through ignorance, poverty, immaturity, joblessness, evilness or whatever the case may be. We must join hands to create a better society for ourselves and the generations coming.

A word they say is enough for the wise.
Your piece i must say is the most objective on this topic
Re: Norwegian Attack: If Muslim, Its A Terrorist.if Christian, Its A 'disturbed' Man by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2011
londoner:

@Pagan 9ja, so you are saying that as recently as say, 60 years ago, there were Christian crusades? Is that what you saying?

PAGAN 9JA:

@Londoner,
and NO i didnt say it all happened within the last 50 years. i said that before the last 50 years till the birth of christianity, all that happened,

u r a fool. that is all I can say. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Generate 5000MW Of Electricity By June 2013. / More Than 400 Private Jets Are Parked At Abuja Airport Now As I Speak. / ‘we Can’t Be Talking Of Change And Accept That Money’ - Senator Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.