Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo (1128 Views)

Nigeria Being Re-engineered For Prosperity Of All – Tinubu / Tinubu: Stability, Prosperity Of Nigeria Depends On Success Of APC / How The Separation Of Singapore From Malaysia, Led To The Prosperity Of Both Nat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by PeterObi4LP: 12:16am On Jun 27, 2022
Let's tell ourselves the truth and stop all this bigotry, tribalism, and religions stuff. The Prosperity of this nation (Nigeria) is in the hands of Ibo man. Until the South East is settle, Nigeria will never settle QED.

Before you attack and quote me, am Omoluabi
I don't give a dam if my kins men is contesting or not.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by Totilopussylick(m): 12:23am On Jun 27, 2022
Peter Obi for president

1 Like

Re: The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by Penguin2: 12:26am On Jun 27, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
Let's tell ourselves the truth and stop all this bigotry, tribalism, and religions stuff. The Prosperity of this nation (Nigeria) is in the hands of Ibo man. Until the South East is settle, Nigeria will never settle QED.

Before you attack and quote me, am Omoluabi
I don't give a dam if my kins men is contesting or not.

All this chest beating is not necessary except you wanna work against Obi.

1 Like

Re: The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 27, 2022
grin Comedy!

And the South East is still yet to prosper?

Same region that cannot still boast of a single city in 2022! Please don’t come here to tell me Awka, Onitsha, Aba and Owerri are cities. They are just called cities as consolation and out of shear pity.

Prosperity indeed! Charity begins at home!

3 Likes

Re: The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by plaindealer: 12:35am On Jun 27, 2022
ibo land in the hands of ibo people.

Go figure..

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 27, 2022
Smile?
Peter Obi to move on,thats all i have to say.
Re: The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by Ever8090: 12:49am On Jun 27, 2022
plaindealer:
ibo land in the hands of ibo people.

Go figure..

grin grin
why una Sabi look for trouble on this Nairaland like this?.. take

Re: The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by Afamed: 12:58am On Jun 27, 2022
Chest beater

Re: The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by kindlyheart: 7:30am On Jun 27, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
grin Comedy!

And the South East is still yet to prosper?

Same region that cannot still boast of a single city in 2022! Please don’t come here to tell me Awka, Onitsha, Aba and Owerri are cities. They are just called cities as consolation and out of shear pity.

Prosperity indeed! Charity begins at home!

then why are the die hard luggard slaves afraid of them leaving grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:32am On Jun 27, 2022
Is that while Alaigbo is a shithole among other region?

That's why they're leech to Southern Nigeria?

That's why they're killing and cannibalizing themselves?

26 Likes

Re: The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by helinues: 7:34am On Jun 27, 2022
Obi's presidency is Igbo's presidency not national presidency.

Points noted

1 Like

Re: The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by BaddestQueen(f): 7:36am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

Points noted
is that why you denied Tinubu many times during his trying times only to come and try to gum body during his victory time.
e no go work ooo
hahahahaha
you no get candidate for this election
hahahahaha
Re: The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by helinues: 7:38am On Jun 27, 2022
BaddestQueen:
is that why you denied Tinubu many times during his trying times only to come and try to gum body during his victory time.
e no go work ooo
hahahahaha
you no get candidate for this election
hahahahaha

Stop being incoherent on all threads.

Stop regurgitating bunkum all over the place.

Try and come up with something creative without repeating yourself

1 Like

Re: The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by YorubaIsGreat(m): 7:49am On Jun 27, 2022
aah aah, nothing we no go hear from our chestbeating blodas from biafuro land.... As tiny as sadist is, the region is the poverty capital of southern region, no tangible development, the region is only fits for pigs and not for human beings...... The indigenes of that unproductive land are trooping to other regions for greener pastures.... So mr man, who are you deceiving?

3 Likes

Re: The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by PeterObi4LP: 7:57am On Jun 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Peter Obi for president

This is not about PO
What I said is the obvious and reasonable Nigerians knows the truth not those bigotry
Re: The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by Pakute: 8:01am On Jun 27, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

This is not about PO
What I said is the obvious and reasonable Nigerians knows the truth not those bigotry
When Azikiwe, Aguiyi Ironsi and Ekwueme were at the seat of power, what happened?.. chaos, corruption, crisis. Know your history, ibo man is not destined to lead.

1 Like

Re: The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by PeterObi4LP: 8:02am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

Points noted

The question is... Why is SW and North scared of an Ibo Presidency?
Re: The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by tunjiajayi: 8:02am On Jun 27, 2022
angry
Re: The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by helinues: 8:03am On Jun 27, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

The question is... Why is SW and North scared of an Ibo Presidency?

Scared?

Btw what's Ibo presidency ?
Re: The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by PeterObi4LP: 8:05am On Jun 27, 2022
Pakute:

When Azikiwe, Aguiyi Ironsi and Ekwueme were at the seat of power, what happened?.. chaos, corruption, crisis. Know your history, ibo man is not destined to lead.

This is 21st century. A lot have change in the physical and spiritual.
Re: The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by PeterObi4LP: 8:10am On Jun 27, 2022
Pakute:

You lied. I am not Ibo but I keep asking myself 'why are we scared of Ibo Presidency'? Ask yourself this question why you said Ibo man is not destined to lead. Why?
Re: The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by PeterObi4LP: 8:12am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

Scared?

Btw what's Ibo presidency ?

Answer the common question. I need answer: why are we scared of Ibo president?
Re: The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by helinues: 8:13am On Jun 27, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Answer the common question. I need answer: why are we scared of Ibo president?

Because there is nothing like Ibo ..

You see
Re: The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by Pakute: 8:14am On Jun 27, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

You lied. I am not Ibo but I keep asking myself 'why are we scared of Ibo Presidency'? Ask yourself this question why you said Ibo man is not destined to lead. Why?
I just gave you a bit of history. Go make your findings. They have been there before and they failed woefully. History can't repeat itself.

1 Like

Re: The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by PeterObi4LP: 8:18am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

Points noted

If PO presidency is not national as you claim, why am I supporting him?
Why is Edonite supporting him?
Why is SS supporting him?
Why are people donating their houses for campaign office?
Him no dey give shishi yet people use their hand earn money to mobilize, print banners, caps, tshirts for him?

If PO movement is not national why is PDP and APC attaching him?

Pls I need genuine answer not tribalism or bigotry
Re: The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by ajekpaks(m): 8:19am On Jun 27, 2022
here
Re: The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by PeterObi4LP: 8:21am On Jun 27, 2022
Pakute:

I just gave you a bit of history. Go make your findings. They have been there before and they failed woefully. History can't repeat itself.

You're been economical with the truth. Why not give them another chance. Show me any region who haven't failled as president! Yaradua excluded
Re: The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by hopman98: 8:22am On Jun 27, 2022
OP, u sure say no be ur yansh hole u take dey reason so? Have u been to the east b4? Poor town planning, ritual killings, UGM, organ slicing, hatred towards outsiders, poverty, underdevelopment, etc. Na only alaigbo man go dey worship traditional gods and still go church d following day

1 Like

Re: The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by PeterObi4LP: 8:26am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

Because there is nothing like Ibo ..

You see

Ok why are we Scared of South East presidency?
Re: The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by helinues: 8:28am On Jun 27, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Ok why are we Scared of South East presidency?

Who are we if I may ask?

undecided
Re: The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by PeterObi4LP: 8:28am On Jun 27, 2022
hopman98:
OP, u sure say no be ur yansh hole u take dey reason so? Have u been to the east b4? Poor town planning, ritual killings, UGM, organ slicing, hatred towards outsiders, poverty, underdevelopment, etc. Na only alaigbo man go dey worship traditional gods and still go church d following day

I am not here to argue with anybody. I just need answer. Why are we scared of Ibo president?
Re: The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by Pakute: 8:30am On Jun 27, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

You're been economical with the truth. Why not give them another chance. Show me any region who haven't failled as president! Yaradua excluded
If Nigerians give them another chance, so be it. But going into history, each time they're around power, it is marked with crisis.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Mentioned Fulani Since He Came Back / New Passport And Passport Renewal Corruption At The Immigration Office. / Osun APC Youth Wing Holds Mass Rally For Tinubu. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.