Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo (1138 Views)

Nigeria Being Re-engineered For Prosperity Of All – Tinubu / Tinubu: Stability, Prosperity Of Nigeria Depends On Success Of APC / How The Separation Of Singapore From Malaysia, Led To The Prosperity Of Both Nat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by PeterObi4LP: 8:30am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

Who are we if I may ask?

undecided

You and others.
I have that mindset before and was beclouded by hatred, until I sat down and ask myself 'why are we scared of Ibo presidency'? Now am nolonger in that bigotry or hatred.
Re: The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by Grinch41: 8:30am On Jun 27, 2022
Very stupid OP.Creating a stúpid tribal thread at a time when you should be marketing Peter Obi.

Some of you will never grow sense.

1 Like

Re: The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by PeterObi4LP: 8:34am On Jun 27, 2022
Pakute:

If Nigerians give them another chance, so be it. But going into history, each time they're around power, it is marked with crisis.

Show me one president from another region aside south East who have not been marked with crisis.

Stop the bigotry and be honest with your answer
Re: The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by PeterObi4LP: 8:36am On Jun 27, 2022
Grinch41:
Very stupid OP.Creating a stúpid tribal thread at a time when you should be marketing Peter Obi.

Some of you will never grow sense.

Forget that am PO supporter, even if he's not on the ballot, why are some Nigerians scared of any Ibo man becoming president?
Re: The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by Pakute: 8:39am On Jun 27, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Show me one president from another region aside south East who have not been marked with crisis.

Stop the bigotry and be honest with your answer
Seems you're a kid, go study your history.
Re: The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by Anisilas: 8:45am On Jun 27, 2022
kindlyheart:

then why are the die hard luggard slaves afraid of them leaving grin grin
They told them to leave with their 5 states but they declined.They want the south south to join them.

1 Like

Re: The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by kindlyheart: 9:23am On Jun 27, 2022
Anisilas:
They told them to leave with their 5 states but they declined.They want the south south to join to join them.

U mean portharcourt?
Re: The Prosperity Of Nigeria Is In The Hands Of Ndi'ibo by iyiola799: 11:10am On Jun 27, 2022
is that why you denied Tinubu many times during his trying times only to come and try to gum body during his victory time.e no go work ooohahahahahayou no get candidate for this electionhahahahahais that why you denied Tinubu many times during his trying times only to come and try to gum body during his victory time.e no go work ooohahahahahayou no get candidate for this electionhahahahaha...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Invade A University, COOU In Uli, Anambra State (video) / Obi Carpets Tinubu, Queries APC Candidate’s Ancestry, Certificates / Labour Party Threatens Showdown Over Plans By APC To kill Igbo Business in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.