Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,242 members, 7,867,634 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Nigeria Premier League And Match Fixing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Premier League And Match Fixing (387 Views)

Man Shows Off Skill At Fixing Menstrual Pad For His Girlfriend / Football: Match Fixing On The Rise In Europe!!! / Instead Of Mechanic To Fix Motor, He Is Fixing Between Her Legs (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Premier League And Match Fixing by blackparadise: 1:13am On Jun 27, 2022
Check the chat of a whatapp group concerning our local leauge , I think the other time some one punch an assistant refree on the face due to a goal on offside, it should be a team and dakada fc...

Now see just to favour home, because I think the refree has been bribed ..I have never seen injury time 30mins ..only 5,6,7, but 30mins they can't try it in English prem...please Google it ...

Re: Nigeria Premier League And Match Fixing by Jashub: 1:30am On Jun 27, 2022
Fear 9ja cheesy
Re: Nigeria Premier League And Match Fixing by FriendsAndFans(m): 6:29am On Jun 27, 2022
Welcome to football.
I have always said football thrives on match fixing, its just the fans emotion that covers it up.
its the same everywhere
Re: Nigeria Premier League And Match Fixing by Jmichael1(m): 6:34am On Jun 27, 2022
Nigeria own be say home team no dey lose bcus if they lose,the match officials go receive beating...
Re: Nigeria Premier League And Match Fixing by elmagnifico411(m): 11:30am On Jun 27, 2022
Why are u holding back? Why don't u want to mention d name of the club that cheated? Which wan is 'a team and dakada fc? We know its Kano pillars, and we know their chairman or so, punched d assistant referee.. We also do know that, this is not their first time. So if u cannot make a full report, don't report at all, please.
blackparadise:
Check the chat of a whatapp group concerning our local leauge , I think the other time some one punch an assistant refree on the face due to a goal on offside, it should be a team and dakada fc...

Now see just to favour home, because I think the refree has been bribed ..I have never seen injury time 30mins ..only 5,6,7, but 30mins they can't try it in English prem...please Google it ...

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shares Video Of Herself Playing With Her Melons And Punan / Men And Sex / I Lost My Virginity So Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.