Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:08 AM

Nigerian Former Deputy Senate President, EKWEREMADU Deceived Me-david UKPO - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Former Deputy Senate President, EKWEREMADU Deceived Me-david UKPO (303 Views)

My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver / Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive / Prince Osisioma Foundation Engages Ukpo Community In Free Medical Outreach (pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Former Deputy Senate President, EKWEREMADU Deceived Me-david UKPO by NAIJASTANDARD71: 3:29am On Jun 27, 2022
I was Deceived into a JOB promise in London, Not the Removal of My Kidney; I Did Not Negotiate Money with anyone, show document where I signed to be an organ donor or collect cash from anyone
-DAVID NWAMINI UKPO, a former Lagos Bricklayer inside British Protective Shelter cries out

… Says: ‘I was told to go for a medical test to know if I would be fit for the UK job, but Dr. Harry saved my life when he narrated the
procedure and asked me in the Hospital if I agreed (consented) for my organ to be removed, I cried and told him I was not aware; then the Physician called the police for my rescue against Senator Ike Ekweremadu
and wife’

*“I applied for a UK Visa for David Nwamini Ukpo whom I picked up in Lagos state and he agreed verbally with me in my Abuja mansion to help donate one of his organs for my daughter critically suffering kidney
failure in a British Hospital. My wife was on the same trip to offer my ailing daughter emotional support fighting to stay alive daily. I have
been humiliated and disgraced by this saga. My detractors, political enemies at work”-Senator IKE Ekweremadu

*Couple face 20-years JAIL TERM each if convicted, remanded in police custody till July 7th

*‘We followed due process before issuing organ donor’s passport’-Nigeria Immigration Service

*“Ike Ekweremadu and Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu of Nigeria charged with conspiracy to arrange/facilitate travel of another person with a view to exploitation, namely organ harvesting. We are thoroughly
investigating this human slavery scandal”-MET Police
https://nigeriastandardnewspaper.com/ng/developing-story-i-was-deceived-into-a-job-promise-in-london-not-the-removal-of-my-kidney-i-did-not-negotiate-money-with-anyone-show-document-where-i-signed-to-be-an-organ-donor-or-collect-cash-fr/

Re: Nigerian Former Deputy Senate President, EKWEREMADU Deceived Me-david UKPO by NAIJASTANDARD71: 3:30am On Jun 27, 2022
Really?
Re: Nigerian Former Deputy Senate President, EKWEREMADU Deceived Me-david UKPO by Ghester: 4:15am On Jun 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Former Deputy Senate President, EKWEREMADU Deceived Me-david UKPO by NAIJASTANDARD71: 4:15am On Jun 27, 2022
What a LIFE?
Re: Nigerian Former Deputy Senate President, EKWEREMADU Deceived Me-david UKPO by Fira09(m): 5:18am On Jun 27, 2022
What a pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Former Deputy Senate President, EKWEREMADU Deceived Me-david UKPO by OVB123: 5:22am On Jun 27, 2022
I don't really know who to blame again ooo. The issue is very complicated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Former Deputy Senate President, EKWEREMADU Deceived Me-david UKPO by istina: 6:06am On Jun 27, 2022
People are quick to support EKWEREMADU because he is a senator and has the money bag.
But I will rather sympathize with the boy
Whether the boy David was not aware of the arrangement or he was aware all along but now decoded to change the story, I'm less concerned
If our leaders have made Naija a paradise on earth for all, the likes of David would have made life better for themselves without taking this route that EKWEREMADU will not allow evenany of his children to ply

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Former Deputy Senate President, EKWEREMADU Deceived Me-david UKPO by Kingpin1000: 6:29am On Jun 27, 2022
David Upko is Blackmailing Ekweremadu, He said He was 15 and a bricklayer.
Re: Nigerian Former Deputy Senate President, EKWEREMADU Deceived Me-david UKPO by NAIJASTANDARD71: 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
We are watching closely

(1) (Reply)

My July Resolution / 5 Vegetables That Can Be Harmful To Your Health When Consumed In Excess / Spitting Out Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.