Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain (26363 Views)

Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) / ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun / 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by Mattp38(m): 9:18am On Jun 27, 2022
Nairaland need to start verifying news...this are trying times to be moving every nonsense and fake news to fp
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by Realists(m): 9:18am On Jun 27, 2022
shocked Apga calling LP black.
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by html14java(f): 9:18am On Jun 27, 2022
Someone reported that news to be false but Nairaland mods will play a deaf ear since its a post against Peter Obi.

I hope The Peter Obi effect you're fighting don't swallow you.
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by Nigeriayouthmov: 9:18am On Jun 27, 2022
angry
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by sematec(m): 9:18am On Jun 27, 2022
News says it was false. most times nigeria news are fake false unverified and unsigned. Media will just come out and do the bidding of their political sponsors just to whip up public sentiments and pitch Nigerians against themselves
Irondome1:
It's so disheartening that Soludo has turned hisself an to social media governor...
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:18am On Jun 27, 2022
Ok
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by pretydiva(f): 9:18am On Jun 27, 2022
Make Una allow Peter obi drink water keep nau?
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by MajohBankz: 9:19am On Jun 27, 2022
No need for clarification. Even after reading that crap, I saw no link to Peter Obi except to Victor Umeh.

But Obi is Box office, so they had to dubiously include his name to sound clownish
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by UnknownQueen(f): 9:19am On Jun 27, 2022
On Peter Obi's mandate we stand ...
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by EdCure: 9:19am On Jun 27, 2022
Still doesn't change the fact that it's a statement of fact.

1 Like

Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by bro4u: 9:19am On Jun 27, 2022
Lol,, all these things are only making him popular
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by Antoeni(m): 9:19am On Jun 27, 2022
Heart breaking �

"I married my wife 25 years ago. She came with two boys from her previous marriage.
I really loved them and adopted the kids since I I'm not medically fit to have a child of my own.

We stayed peacefully in rented houses. I was working back then and made sure to take my adopted kids to the best schools, thier father never came to claim them or even support them.
The boys were very bright in school and as I write this, one is a doctor who got scholarship to finish his studies in USA.
He is back and already employed, the second boy is a pilot whom I used all my savings to pay for his course in South Africa, he is also back and employed too.

My happiness is that my boys are successful and have bought big houses, my problem is that my wife and the two boys have reunited with their dad and now living happily together as a family.

They seem to have abandoned me here, i can't even pay my rent anymore, I retired long ago, i have been moving from one relative to another for a place to sleep, they don't even pick my phone calls anymore. Please what do I do now? my life is so miserable" - Man narrates."

Vote Peter Obi

Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by postbmd: 9:20am On Jun 27, 2022
Irondome1:
It's so disheartening that Soludo has turned hisself an to social media governor...
read what d op said n comment again
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by matm: 9:21am On Jun 27, 2022
fake news from the opposition parties dt don't mean well for Nigeria.Presently, a liter of kerosene is N800, sth dt has never happened since Nigeria's independence in 1960.
Tribalism aside,Peter Obi Is d only candidate dt knows where to start in fixing Nigeria's economy dt is at d verge of collapse.
Others are usual old cabals dt have held the future of Nigerian youths captive for ages.
Peter Obi will win 2023 election.
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by moneyissweet(m): 9:22am On Jun 27, 2022
Idiot, how many times you go bring this news here?

Fake News
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by PrincessofDSS(f): 9:22am On Jun 27, 2022
We know the handwriting of a propagandist when we see one
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by Bigboy911: 9:23am On Jun 27, 2022
Tilumbu de old dirty mumu smelly yaruba muslim can never be president in this country,his urchins with scratch faces are wasting their time
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by DevilSignature: 9:23am On Jun 27, 2022
cheesy

Go and tell that to the Nation Newspaper, the news is there already
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by MurderX: 9:23am On Jun 27, 2022
Nairaland is clearly tribalistic, nstead of Seun and his admins to change the topic, they left it with a useless RE: reference. What about changing the topic to:

"Governor Soludo disclaims false statement on Peter Obi."
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by Kingv(m): 9:24am On Jun 27, 2022
You title is misleading. Change it please
“Fact Check on Soludos comment against Peter Obi”
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by Monday60655(m): 9:24am On Jun 27, 2022
Fira09:
He is the one that will labour in vain.......On PETER OBI MANDATE WE STAND GIDIBAN,

VOTE PETER OBI FOR A BETTER NIGERIA.

But is it hard for you to read the simple and and short write up. Fellow Nigerians let's all be Obi-dient.
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by SmartyPants(m): 9:24am On Jun 27, 2022
It was obvious.

What Soludo said was that people who have laboured with APGA up until now should not let their labour go in vain by leaving the party after investing so much.

I saw that then and just shook my head at nairaland and nairalanders.
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by Beniyke1: 9:25am On Jun 27, 2022
BabaAgba79:

If Soludo said it, honestly he has not lied! Peter Obi is the least for the job among the three major contenders!
Good enough you like most of your type recognize him as a major contender. That’s good to know. So Let’s just leave it there for now. Campaign in peace for your candidate while others do same turn time will tell.
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by Truejihadistont: 9:25am On Jun 27, 2022
SoludoTV:
The above statement allegedly credited to Governor Chukwuma Charles Soludo, CFR is totally false and unfounded

Our checks reveal the statement was a total misrepresentation by an overzealous reporter who was not among the journalists present when Governor Soludo spoke extempore during his interaction with some audience after his 100 days in office media broadcast

The above statement could best be described as an attempt by some misguided elements to cause disaffection between the Labour Party Presidential candidate, His Excellency, Peter Obi and the party leadership

We therefore wish to caution those wishing to cause mischief by publishing false and misleading stories to desist from doing so

The public should please disregard the entire statement as it never emanated from Governor Soludo

Signed
Christian Aburime
Press Secretary to the Governor

https://www.soludo.tv/2022/06/27/re-soludo-mocks-peter-obi-says-lp-will-labour-in-vain/

https://www.facebook.com/113877501331090/posts/pfbid0Lm8Wkw3SbbB5fEvBfaFMKCAZZKj1pUdro7mSmszLjGGuT7kGpMmXrwZTwpoGuzT3l/?sfnsn=scwspmo

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7198174/2023-labour-party-labour-vain

I knew he wouldn't spew such... I knew there would be rebuttal.

Am I a true prophet
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by SmartPolician: 9:25am On Jun 27, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Seun, verify your news before moving to the front page. We know you hate Obi but at least stop spreading lies please

He doesn't hate anyone. He just cares about traffic more than anything else. This, in my opinion, is quite unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by Alpharey: 9:25am On Jun 27, 2022
Then the Headline is misleading. But I understand what is going on here. We move. Nigerians will be OBI dient
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by sorepco(m): 9:26am On Jun 27, 2022
U did not read the post

Fira09:
He is the one that will labour in vain.......On PETER OBI MANDATE WE STAND GIDIBAN,

Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by sorepco(m): 9:27am On Jun 27, 2022
U did not read the post

OVB123:
Peter Obi for 2023.
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by RexTramadol1: 9:27am On Jun 27, 2022
I like how politicians play their pawns
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by Truejihadistont: 9:27am On Jun 27, 2022
Antoeni:
Heart breaking �

"I married my wife 25 years ago. She came with two boys from her previous marriage.
I really loved them and adopted the kids since I I'm not medically fit to have a child of my own.

We stayed peacefully in rented houses. I was working back then and made sure to take my adopted kids to the best schools, thier father never came to claim them or even support them.
The boys were very bright in school and as I write this, one is a doctor who got scholarship to finish his studies in USA.
He is back and already employed, the second boy is a pilot whom I used all my savings to pay for his course in South Africa, he is also back and employed too.

My happiness is that my boys are successful and have bought big houses, my problem is that my wife and the two boys have reunited with their dad and now living happily together as a family.

They seem to have abandoned me here, i can't even pay my rent anymore, I retired long ago, i have been moving from one relative to another for a place to sleep, they don't even pick my phone calls anymore. Please what do I do now? my life is so miserable" - Man narrates."

Vote Peter Obi

It's important to here from both sides before you judge. There's more to this story.

1 Like

Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by yusufmurry: 9:27am On Jun 27, 2022
Now there is no difference between Soludo and other politicians. Alas!

To know true character of a man, give him power or money.

I have never seen any Nigeria politician different. Just like others have been failing, same await him.
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by Hoelujohn: 9:27am On Jun 27, 2022
Fira09:

I think it will be better for Kwankwanso and Obi to run joint ticket and they should be an understanding that whosever becomes vice will become flagbearer after 8 years if they win
In all honesty, more work still need to be done.
I have discussed with two bike men at different times and they were both helpless on who to choose between Tinubu and Atiku. I told them about Peter Obi and they were like who is he.
My honest suggestion is that both need to join forces together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi's Family Members Tour Abroad / Enugu Police Confirm Explosion At Nnia Nwodo's House (Photo) / JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.