Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain (26365 Views)

Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) / ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun / 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by Fira09(m): 9:45am On Jun 27, 2022
sorepco:
For those who write before they read or read and but lack comprehension/understanding, when ever you see an article starting RE: it means rejoinder! The writer is replying to something earlier posted. As soon as i saw RE i knew the article is a refutal to the heading on the article. Capiche muchachos?

It was a mistake , pardon me.
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by nkemjacob2(m): 9:45am On Jun 27, 2022
Nairaland pls stop spreading in verified news. Soludo has debunk this news
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by Fira09(m): 9:46am On Jun 27, 2022
odomanis:

This report just denied the statement. It says Soludo dint say such a thing. Please be calming down.

It's a mistake.
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by Fira09(m): 9:48am On Jun 27, 2022
chris51:

The report was denied, why did you say he is the one that will labour in vain?

Bear with me , it's a mistake.
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by MurderX: 9:49am On Jun 27, 2022
Shame on Nairaland.com for peddling fake, biased news and supporting tribalism. The owner of this site needs to be sued and this will done very soon.
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by Fira09(m): 9:49am On Jun 27, 2022
sorepco:
U did not read the post

I read it,it just a mistake.
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by MurderX: 9:52am On Jun 27, 2022
Soludo was reacting to APGA former national Chairman, Victor Umeh's defection to the Labour Party. It had nothing to do with Peter Obi.

Soludo while acknowledging Umeh immense contribution in building APGA, wondered why someone who invested so much building a party, would just up and leave...he likened it to someone labouring in vain.
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by Quiny32323: 9:58am On Jun 27, 2022
Irondome1:
It's so disheartening that Soludo has turned hisself an to social media governor...

That guy was pure scam and I warned people against him.
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by GenerationNext: 10:01am On Jun 27, 2022
I knew it is a false news unfortunately Tinubu urchins and Atiku miscreants swallowed it hook and line.
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by JohnSP99: 10:02am On Jun 27, 2022
Fira09:

Good for him.......On PETER OBI MANDATE WE STAND GIDIBAN,

VOTE PETER OBI FOR A BETTER NIGERIA.
You obviously do not have sense, it's because of people like you supporting Obi that's why he cannot win that presidency, so many illiterate vagabonds campaigning for him. Here is a report saying he never said it and you are here saying he is the one that will labour in vain. You are obviously not well
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by CalmElder(m): 10:10am On Jun 27, 2022
Irondome1:
It's so disheartening that Soludo has turned hisself an to social media governor...

Meaning?

You mean to say he's not working and is always on social media?

I don't understand your point.
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by Angelfrost(m): 10:14am On Jun 27, 2022
Soludo gets more pathetic with each passing day and statement...

Can he just stfu, keep a low profile and get to work! Haba!
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by Shiko77: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2022
SoludoTV:
The above statement allegedly credited to Governor Chukwuma Charles Soludo, CFR is totally false and unfounded

Our checks reveal the statement was a total misrepresentation by an overzealous reporter who was not among the journalists present when Governor Soludo spoke extempore during his interaction with some audience after his 100 days in office media broadcast

The above statement could best be described as an attempt by some misguided elements to cause disaffection between the Labour Party Presidential candidate, His Excellency, Peter Obi and the party leadership

We therefore wish to caution those wishing to cause mischief by publishing false and misleading stories to desist from doing so

The public should please disregard the entire statement as it never emanated from Governor Soludo

Signed
Christian Aburime
Press Secretary to the Governor

https://www.soludo.tv/2022/06/27/re-soludo-mocks-peter-obi-says-lp-will-labour-in-vain/

https://www.facebook.com/113877501331090/posts/pfbid0Lm8Wkw3SbbB5fEvBfaFMKCAZZKj1pUdro7mSmszLjGGuT7kGpMmXrwZTwpoGuzT3l/?sfnsn=scwspmo

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7198174/2023-labour-party-labour-vain
This platform would become a shadow of itself with the way it peddles fake news, supporting a candidate for the upcoming election and making it obvious against the other candidates shows how unserious this platform has become.. during Senator Ahmed Tinubu certificate saga, I personally checked the front page of this platform and it wasn’t anywhere, but the next thing I saw was the moderator himself telling us “things we should know about the saga” with the intent and marketing his candidate.. If you know the pain of growing a platform like this over the years (cos I know how long I have been on this platform) then can make it as worthless as Nta.
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by Femabol01: 10:30am On Jun 27, 2022
Cajal:
That's not difficult to understand
He will struggle to have a million vote
He lacks the capacity to lead, a proven serial lier
Obi cannot get up to 100,000 votes. People rooting for him are not even up to 20,000. I reside in North central part of Nigeria; if you mention Peter Obi, they will think that you are referring to the Peugeot part seller at Faringada, Jos, Plateau State. Obi is a good man, but he should wait for 2031.
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by Tareq1105: 10:31am On Jun 27, 2022
Fira09:

Good for him.......On PETER OBI MANDATE WE STAND GIDIBAN,

VOTE PETER OBI FOR A BETTER NIGERIA.

You're free to stand gidigba on lies, pretence and deceits.

On Asiwaju I stand.
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by Fira09(m): 10:35am On Jun 27, 2022
Tareq1105:

You're free to stand gidigba on lies, pretence and deceits.

On Asiwaju I stand.

You are also free to stand on corruption, poverty and backwardness!!!
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by Fira09(m): 10:38am On Jun 27, 2022
JohnSP99:

You obviously do not have sense, it's because of people like you supporting Obi that's why he cannot win that presidency, so many illiterate vagabonds campaigning for him. Here is a report saying he never said it and you are here saying he is the one that will labour in vain. You are obviously not well

you are very scruffy,I just modified the comment ......it was a mistake though.

Mind the way you quote.. make u no go enter trap.
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by Josh109: 10:42am On Jun 27, 2022
havenz:
If I No Vote Peter OBI Make Thunder Strike Without Lightening.

On My PVC Is PETER OBI's Name Written On.
the thunder⚡ way go strike u dea do press up grin
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by Tareq1105: 10:44am On Jun 27, 2022
JohnSP99:

Obi people are teenagers that have never paid Tax in their lives. It's better to make Tax Certificate compulsory with your PVC. Tax payers should have more stake in who becomes what in Nigeria. Imagine the vote of a beggar on the street with someone like me that pays #55,210 Tax monthly. Also imagine the vote of a tout at a motor park with that of a medical doctor or that of an Almanjari to that of a university professor. It should be a topic for another day.
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by Chichi2021: 11:18am On Jun 27, 2022
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by jacoik(m): 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
Irondome1:
It's so disheartening that Soludo has turned himself to social media governor...
walahi, I thought this man will be a star when he was declared governor ooooo
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
DenreleDave:
ImmaculateJOE

Which tribe is umahi Again?

Pls use mic grin grin grin grin
You are the one that is crying that Igbos hates Yorubas..
I never said Yorubas hate igbos..
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by DenreleDave(m): 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

You are the one that is crying that Igbos hates Yorubas..
I never said Yorubas hate igbos..

And u want to deny it.

Ogbeni the hate is mutual.....

Mind you, I am currently talking to a Nigerian from anambra..... She likes me and I like her....

So. U wunt say I hate igbos....
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by Obyino: 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
Anything to bring Peter Obi down lol... We all Obidient Nigerian will still vote him. Anything wey wan happen make e happen
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by 9jaRealist: 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
Irondome1:
It's so disheartening that Soludo has turned himself to social media governor...

What are you going on about?!
Soludo is working much harder than most (if not all) other governors, who are busy campaigning.

Governance is not just about flagging off flyovers (often for mostly Keke Napep and Okada) or “projects”…
It also involves reforming processes, combating insecurity, and creating an environment for economic dev., etc.

>
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by wiseoneking: 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
post=114190579:
Lalasticlala the report from nation news was totally false, please FP
Because he refuted your ungodly lies and shames
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by igwegeorgiano(m): 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
Soludo is another Igbo fool. Imagine the dung he spilled about my uncle Peter Obi. I have said it in many political foras that Igbo presidency is very much possible in this country but lack of unity, love and organisation among the igbos is the bane of their failure at having a shot at the presidency. Take for instance Peter Obi is the most acceptable Igbo man who is trying his luck at contesting for president for the first time after ojukwu of blessed memory yet some bigots in Igbo land like orji uzor kalu, ekweremadu, soludo, Dave umahi and many top Igbo leaders in government chose to work against their own. Shame will be their lots by God's grace as Peter Obi has been destined to be Nigeria's next elected president. The igbos should learn to support each other for the growth of the Igbo nation and generations unborn will appreciate them when the are eventually born into this world
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by adekolaelect(m): 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
Obi and his supporters knew but they must satisfying their Egos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by luuvv: 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
Cajal:
That's not difficult to understand
He will struggle to have a million vote
He lacks the capacity to lead, a proven serial lier
Senseless
Re: RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain by rightdata: 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
fake news from Lagos boys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew Parr White Wedding In Canada (Photos) / PDP Condemns Attack On Wike’s Father’s Church (Photos) / JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.